The weather outside is ass

Giants89FLY

Rotation player
If you guys are in the Northeast you know what I'm talking about... I'm about 40 mins away from CUSE and it is effing nasty outside! I hope all is well wherever you may be!

Paul1355

All Star
Almost bust my ass a dozen times going to class today...

lmao thats embarissing to fall in front of all those people in NYC

I know what your saying though...this weather does suck... hate winter with a passion and when I'm older and have enough cash...im out of here and going to a permanent warm location...Florida...Cali...Hawaii all sound nice.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
yea shit was a bitch today, first it sows then the rain mad shit worse, Brooklyn was bad today. worst part i was in school till 10 so i was in college all day shit was gay

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
yea man digging up ur car is the worst part, not as bad casue the rain melted most of the snow but still annoying

Paul1355

All Star
Yea going to school this morning i was walking in front of some people and there were cars every where due to traffic and I slipped on some ice and landed straight on my ass and felt so embarrassed. For someone who despises the winter and everything about it, i wasn't a happy person today lol

Busted my ass and cut up my hand when my i hit the ice.

lmao

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
Haha, man I miss those days. Hands use to get numb even with gloves on. Can't shovel much snow down here in Florida...

nice, how is it over there it rains alot down there no?...and u live down there now(if u dont mind me asking)

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
nice, how is it over there it rains alot down there no?...and u live down there now(if u dont mind me asking)

Yes I mind!......nah, I'm playing.lol

Yo, it rains like a bitch, specially in the summer. But the heat dries everything real quick. I know in NY if it rains in the morning the whole day looks grimey.

At the moment I'm in Florida. Been almost 3 years. Not much to complain about considering I do live in a 3 bedroom house by myself. But I do plan on moving back to Queens this summer.

quiggle

Starter
yeah like when you slip and fall on the ice it's like you don't care about the pain or broke anything but more who's watching and laughing in their minds which is more painful

you think by now humans would have invented slip proof boots for ice and snow

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
Yes I mind!......nah, I'm playing.lol

Yo, it rains like a bitch, specially in the summer. But the heat dries everything real quick. I know in NY if it rains in the morning the whole day looks grimey.

At the moment I'm in Florida. Been almost 3 years. Not much to complain about considering I do live in a 3 bedroom house by myself. But I do plan on moving back to Queens this summer.

word the rain depresses shit down here kills the mood and shit. Thats cool now u get to come back and watch the knicks locally without purchasing any leaguepasses and shit.(thats a rip off). I like it in Queens they got some poppin clubs i try to go every once in a while ( Club1)

th3realicon

Rotation player
This weather is a fvcking b!tch. I almost had my wrist dislocated trying to soften the fall. At the same fvcking moment i crashed like Sadams' statue in Baghdad did a bus with a full load of kids passed by enjoying the show.
I couldn't help but laugh myself. I hate icy weather, can't wait till summer comes man.

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
word the rain depresses shit down here kills the mood and shit. Thats cool now u get to come back and watch the knicks locally without purchasing any leaguepasses and shit.(thats a rip off). I like it in Queens they got some poppin clubs i try to go every once in a while ( Club1)

Yea, I also like that there's so much info and analysis on my favorite sports teams (knicks, yankees, and jets). I barely hear anything about them here.

Yo bro you know what was wack was that I was under 21 when I was still in NY, so I couldn't enjoy the club scene as much ova there. Hey, what's the scene in BK like? Heard of a couple of spots but not too much

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
Loll as long as u could follow ur team that's all that matters and as for that being over 21 it helps but u could still have fun I get into some clubs that are 21 and over I'm still in the process of going to and discovering new nice clubs but a few that are rwleal poppin is suite and there's nox( but only on Fridays) level and a few others but I can't remember the names. Ima go to Webster hall soon and pacha but my fav is club 1 in queens

Paul1355

All Star
This weather is a fvcking b!tch. I almost had my wrist dislocated trying to soften the fall. At the same fvcking moment i crashed like Sadams' statue in Baghdad did a bus with a full load of kids passed by enjoying the show.
I couldn't help but laugh myself. I hate icy weather, can't wait till summer comes man.

haha

yea if u dont laugh at yourself its more embarrassing...nothing worse then falling with people everywhere just laughing at u..it sucks.

StreetDreams21

I got Soul
Wow guys, yall are complaining about the snow. I miss the snow!

Over here in the hell, the desert, whatever the hell you want to call it, its like 30 Degrees in the morn. And the wind is mad cold. So it is cold (shockingly)
Then by the time its 3 in the afternoon, you forget all about that

Its no longer windy, and shit, its bearable. Just normal weather, you just dont feel a thing. Like in the 60s.

Its would be a blessing if we got a lil snow over here again, we did last month...

Paul1355

All Star
Wow guys, yall are complaining about the snow. I miss the snow!

Over here in the hell, the desert, whatever the hell you want to call it, its like 30 Degrees in the morn. And the wind is mad cold. So it is cold (shockingly)
Then by the time its 3 in the afternoon, you forget all about that

Its no longer windy, and shit, its bearable. Just normal weather, you just dont feel a thing. Like in the 60s.

Its would be a blessing if we got a lil snow over here again, we did last month...

When you experience most of your months in a year being covered in snow, slush, ice and freezing weather....then you pray that a place like NJ or NY would turn into a desert lol