The weather outside is ass

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
that sucks did the groundhog come out today? today is groundhogs day isnt it lmao.

soon the weather will be nice for now...its shit.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
yea man we gonna get raped with snow.

and yea well 6 weeks cant be that bad right? lmao

if it's 6 more weeks like this week we ****ed if not it wont be that hard to bare

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
Loll as long as u could follow ur team that's all that matters and as for that being over 21 it helps but u could still have fun I get into some clubs that are 21 and over I'm still in the process of going to and discovering new nice clubs but a few that are rwleal poppin is suite and there's nox( but only on Fridays) level and a few others but I can't remember the names. Ima go to Webster hall soon and pacha but my fav is club 1 in queens

Yea I heard of club 1. Haven't been but Ima check it when I get back to Queens.

Yo over here in FL girls can get into clubs at 18 but guys have to wait until they're 21.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
wow that sucks def bro club 1 is sick....shit could be colder then a mother****er outside and bitches show up in min skirts and shit lmao.

speaking of clubbin ima hit up webster hall this week (most likely)

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
Oh, nice. Gotta love the miniskirts in 20 degree weather.lol.

Yo, I think I'm gonna be in NY quicker than I thought. I know its still gonna be brick by the time I get there. Can anyone recommend a ill coat/jacket? Some real niqqa shit

Paul1355

All Star
Yea I heard of club 1. Haven't been but Ima check it when I get back to Queens.

Yo over here in FL girls can get into clubs at 18 but guys have to wait until they're 21.

If you have boobs and a booty you can pretty much do anything.

Thats why dudes gotta get those fake ID's.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
snowed like a bitch today, hard to find parking when its like that....worst part will be digging the snow from under your car and shovelig the windows and shit...

...worst part is more snow to come tomorrow and thursday......shit!

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
snowed like a bitch today, hard to find parking when its like that....worst part will be digging the snow from under your car and shovelig the windows and shit...

...worst part is more snow to come tomorrow and thursday......shit!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA........WAIT...hold up...

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA........WAIT...hold up...

......HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....

Nah, I'm playing. Yea its gonna suck for new yorkers. I know my fam in NY is gonna feel it. Luckily I'm not gonna be there until a couple of weeks later. Prince, good luck shoveling snow...lol. In the meantime, I will go to the beach and mack on hot chicks in this 70 degree weather...

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
well ill just shovel then mack on hot chicks and we'll warm up together, ya digg:cool:

ohh, so you moving back or just visiting? cause i remember you saying u moving back so im just wondering

worst part about tomorrow isn't the snow its that i have college from 10-10 on top of it, 2 more years of this shit and im threw with school (cant wait for 2011)

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
well ill just shovel then mack on hot chicks and we'll warm up together, ya digg:cool:

ohh, so you moving back or just visiting? cause i remember you saying u moving back so im just wondering

worst part about tomorrow isn't the snow its that i have college from 10-10 on top of it, 2 more years of this shit and im threw with school (cant wait for 2011)

Yea I digg. Lol. Like I told streetdreams a while back, don't forget your protection. Lol.

Prince, I got into some shit last week. So instead of waiting till summer, I'm gonna move back in two weeks so I can cut my losses in FL. That experience I went thru is why I wrote that saying in the "words of wisdom" thread.

Hey good luck with the whole school thing. It is wise to finish it as quick as possible. I should know. Right now I'm in the 6+ year program. Lol.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
lmao i know some people that are in that......i wanna finish and get the **** out man....im looking for a job where i could get now and continue with it after college as well, im hoping by the end of the year at the latest 2 years will be hear in no time.....

and early welcome back to NY my dude.make sure u hit up some clubs loll.:thumbsup:

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
lmao i know some people that are in that......i wanna finish and get the **** out man....im looking for a job where i could get now and continue with it after college as well, im hoping by the end of the year at the latest 2 years will be hear in no time.....

and early welcome back to NY my dude.make sure u hit up some clubs loll.:thumbsup:

Yea thanks bro, definitely gonna hit up some spots. You should finish as quick as possible because it gives you time to have more fun when you're 22, 23. Instead of worrying about school and work at the same time.