The weather outside is ass

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
yea i hear you thanks for the advice man. im searching for a better job something ill stay in so that i could learn the job now and when im graduate im ready to move up....once i find that job(im in the process) everything will be smooth from there

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
Yo, I heard New York was gonna have a high of 50 degrees(lol) today. Hopefully it stays like that for the rest of winter.

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
Yo, just got back to Queens...fu'k its cold...love it, though...

I know mad people don't like the weather but not being around it makes you miss it.

Oh yeah, one more thing...**** FLORIDA!!! :lol:

StreetDreams21

I got Soul
Yo, just got back to Queens...fu'k its cold...love it, though...

I know mad people don't like the weather but not being around it makes you miss it.

Oh yeah, one more thing...**** FLORIDA!!! :lol:

Co-sign to the max man. I miss the snow so much. And i ain't talkin about the desert "we het snowfall for one hour and then two hours later it melted" crap snow, i'm talkin the real deal.

Yeah, i've been to FL before. Hot and wet. I hate it, don't plan on going again.

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
Yeah, i've been to FL before. Hot and wet. I hate it, don't plan on going again.

Haha, yea I don't think I wanna return as well. Yo, did not appreciate the fat chicks either. I work my ass off to stay in great shape and the fat bitches in FL don't give a f*ck how they look. Now that I'm in NY I do love the scenery that these ladies provide.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
Haha, yea I don't think I wanna return as well. Yo, did not appreciate the fat chicks either. I work my ass off to stay in great shape and the fat bitches in FL don't give a f*ck how they look. Now that I'm in NY I do love the scenery that these ladies provide.

first off welcome back, and second NY women are the best.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
yea i know man last week the weather was the shit now its back in the low 30's and shit, just a few more weeks of this weather though........

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
Thanks bro. Yo, I'm like a kid in a candy store. Everywhere I go I'm staring. I missed these type of women so much...

yea man it's pick and choose your type.....then go out and get 'em one of the many reasons why i love ny

StreetDreams21

I got Soul

I miss them New York girls.....

However, it does not burn me inside considering there are so many amazing good look white girls here. Finding a random fat girl here is rare. ha.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
yup thats how you know you in NY lmao.... i cant wait till summer,

summer in the city is niiiiiiiiiiiice:cool:

quiggle

Starter
talk about it I was over at the train station and saw a hottie fall flat on fanny down the stairs.

Last edited:

quiggle

Starter
nah there were too many people in front of me because I usually take the second car but she slid down a good six seven steps. its messed up cause you dont know if there is a newsreporter camping out somewhere who takes your pic and puts it in tomorrow's paper.

my bad I meant I saw only one today but was thinking back couple months ago when I saw two also slid down.