The weather outside is ass

Giants89FLY

Rotation player
Yikes... I would imagine schools and alot of other stuff was canceled today... Hard to believe when you have weather like this that baseball and summer are right around the corner... Ya know what they say - in like a lion, out like a lamb.

Giants89FLY

Rotation player
Today was the first time in 5 years that NYC public schools were closed because of snow.:peace:
No shit? Isn't that something... I remembered when I lived in Virginia I was in grade school, We got literally a half inch of snow and school was closed for a week.. It was great.. Is School canceled today as well in NYC or is it back to business?

Giants89FLY

Rotation player
Hahahaha I hear that! I get those days every once in awhile... Especially when you wake up and its all cloudy and shit outside... So easy to sleep...

th3realicon

Rotation player
It got mad cold today. Went from high thirties yesterday to low 10s today. I was afraid to spit in public out of fear of hurting someone with that glacial secretion made bullet.

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
damn, seems so long ago.....shitty ass snow :lol:

BBQ season is upon us....hope everyone is enjoying the times...get drunk off ya asses, niggaz :beer: