Will Baker be a Knick next season?

WiL8000

Rotation player
I certainly hope so. He would be a free agent after this season, so other teams will throw offers at him. Last night against the Blazers shows that he is getting comfortable with the team. I want him to stick around.

e_D

Benchwarmer
he looks good. if he stays off the bottle he could go back to his old form. I want him to stay with us and stay in good shape, but when this season is up he's going to be looking for another long term high pay contract. I dunno if the knicks can offer him that, but we'll see what happens. since i dont think 'sheed is coming to NY anymore it'd be nice to have Vin stick around. i doubt he'd sign for the exception, but my fingers are crossed.

TrueBlue20

Benchwarmer
Vin has always wanted to play in NY and I think he will definately stick around. Once he continues to play like he did against the Blazers, the fans will love him.

AJD

Benchwarmer
Only The Knicks said:
I think no doubt he will stay. Who would want to leave this team??? We have a BRIGHT future!
The better question is: who would want to STAY on this team besides Starbury. The Fans are expecting a lot and some guys can't deal with the pressure. I am sure he wishes he was a Player for the Heat right now....It's a lot less pressure.... I don't want him back, I think we should invest in a long-term center. But if we want to win NEXT YEAR than we should keep him...I am in favor of a slight rebuilding process at the center postion.

WiL8000

Rotation player
Hey why are you posting peoples personal information? And to correct your statement on a couple of fronts, plenty of players would love to play ball in the big apple. Yes there is alot of pressure playing in NY. But when a player can use that pressure and take their game to the next level, its special. A clear example of that is Tim Thomas who is playing with heart, he didn't play that way for the Bucks. And yes the dolphins do suck, but the Yankees, are you out of your mind?

aaron

Rookie
Yo AJD, what the hell are you talking about, It's the Red Sox that suck. I can respect that you are a celts fan, but what's up with posting other people's info. As for vin, I think that he will stay with the knicks, barring any personal problems, he definitely has the game and adds some veteran experience to a team with alot of younger players.

Only The Knicks

Benchwarmer
I know him, he is a Mets fan and a Knicks fan, and being a Mets fan gradually, you hate the Yankees and love their rivals, THE BOSOX!

rady

Administrator
Staff member
wil8000, i sent you a pm about this. if you hadn't read it yet, it's like this:
everyone sees his own private data (ip and isp), nobody sees other people's stuff. it's just a joke :)

pyotrveliky

Rotation player
i hope so. i heard tho that when we signed him we only got him for the year. after that they settle his stuff w boston and he goes back.

peter

newmove

Rotation player
e_D said:
he looks good. if he stays off the bottle he could go back to his old form.
exactly.
and on my opinion he'z not gonna let this chance slip away because if he does it would be one the most stupid ways to end one's career... and it looks for me dat he still loves this game...