New York Knicks vs. Atlanta Hawks Game Thread 1/28/09

Will the Knicks beat the Hawks tonight?

• Total voters

Paul1355

All Star
Nate scored 20 points in the 4th quarter!!!!

Clutch...clutch...clutch...if we trade him we better get a guy who can rebound over 7 a game and block some shots...or else its not worth trading this guy.

Knicker23

Benchwarmer
knicks are in a real good position right now....playing real well...bucks are going to sink the rest of the season away...we're basically in that 8th playoff spot right now.....hopefully we can hold on for a game or two against the next couple hard teams coming up

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
nice thread ABCD u should do more. and u were close on the Nate prediction he finished with 24 but he did have 20 in the 4th u got that right lmao.

Paul1355

All Star
playoffs!!!! Thank god Redd is out for the season. but starting monday, things r gonna get hard

Lakers and Celtics we beat already...and Cavs I think we beat im not sure.

We shouldn't be worried because we acually play harder, more aggressive, and just better when we play more competetive teams.

You will see the Knicks at their best during those three games..

All they have to do is stop the inside drives that they always allow teams to do.

Play decent defense and let the shooters like Nate, Harrington, Duhon, even let Gallo shoot more and we will win.

WVKnickfan

Rotation player
I hate people that hate on Mike Breen...Mike is awesome

Exactly he and Gus Johnson is the two best Knick announcers we have.I like Walt but those big assed words that he uses when he is trying to call a Knicks game is awful.

Oh and great win by our Knicks Nate really came threw for us in the forth.Lee had his monster game like always and Chandler played decent.Great team win!!!

New New York

Quiet Storm
I hate people that hate on Mike Breen...Mike is awesome

Yeah what is there not to like about Breen? Kenny Smith did bother me simply because he was a Houston Rocket the year the denied Pat his ring.

Anyways...Great win, it really looked like a let down game in the making in the first half. I liked how our D fueled our offense. Everyone made a couple of plays that won this game for us.

Oh by the way....what the hell was that call on Danillo at the start of the 4th? First off it wasnt a fould, second of all Williams got two Free Throws and he clearly wasnt shooting. I think someone must have had some money on this game in the Hawks favor.

Torp

Benchwarmer
Man I missed the game today. But I was so glad that we won!! We're 9th now. Bucks aren't goin anywhere. 8th seed is definitely in our sights!