Lee's on his way to yet another double double....its a race between him and D12

Howard 35
Lee 34
CP3 30
Duncan 29
Al Jefferson 25

TunerAddict

Starter
I'm surprised Granger is playing...Really looks like his knee is bothering him and its the second game of a back to back...I would think they'd protect their best player...

Good game so far...

JayJ44

Starter
Quite possibly the worst broadcast team ever tonight on MSG with Al Trautwig and that guy who was on the Pistons like 20 years ago. :barf:

We're playing really well. Our defense is good, we already have like 3 blocks and 6 steals I think. We're knocking down our shots, and Q-Rich is on fire. If we keep this up, we should beat them pretty easily.

TunerAddict

Starter
Good win...

However, TJ Ford helped epitomize how poor Duhon is with 1 on 1 defense, and how awful Nate is in general when it comes to defense.

JayJ44

Starter
Any win on the road is a good one. We played well, hopefully we can play even better on Monday against the Lakers. It would be great if we could pull an upset.

Proud Warrior

Benchwarmer
Very important win to to keep one's morale high and slowly to gain the 8th seed.
Good played by Harrington and by Lee as usual
Gallinari is still not physically ready to play at high livel, he seemed as lost during the game

:gony::gony::gony::gony::gony::gony::gony::gony::gony::gony:

StreetDreams21

I got Soul
:peace:WOO! We win! Go Knicks!

Any win is a good win, especially one on the road!

Chandler had 16, 8, 6
It seems like everytime he plays extremely well we win...

Scribbles

Rotation player
I can't even remember when the Knicks had such a great stretch.

2 wins next week will be the cherry on the top!

Woo! Go Knicks! I can finally talk NY basketball at work again - and not my younger brother's YMCA games LOL

OGKnickfan

Enlightened
Good win, they might make a believer out of me, just not yet. I've put my faith in the Knicks before, only to be disappointed. If we can reach .500, I might drop the cynicism.