New York Knicks V.S. Indiana Pacers 1/31/09

metrocard

Legend
Good win...

However, TJ Ford helped epitomize how poor Duhon is with 1 on 1 defense, and how awful Nate is in general when it comes to defense.

I agree that Duhon's and Robinson's defense get overrated a lot.

But you need to understand this:

No one in the NBA can guard TJ Ford.

Except for TJ Ford.

Meaning, the only time Ford gets stopped from scoring is when he starts chucking reckless shots that don't fall in and makes stupid plays.

TunerAddict

Starter
I agree that Duhon's and Robinson's defense get overrated a lot.

But you need to understand this:

No one in the NBA can guard TJ Ford.

Except for TJ Ford.

Meaning, the only time Ford gets stopped from scoring is when he starts chucking reckless shots that don't fall in and makes stupid plays.

Anyone else up for cloning TJ Ford?

New New York

Quiet Storm
Damn The Bucks won again tonight.

I watched both of their games the past two nights, I gotta give it to Scott Skiles he's got them playing, and they won't be that easy to catch.

Knicker23

Benchwarmer
Good win for the Knicks... we've been playing very well of late...the way we've been playing i think we can take anyone in the league on a good night...i'd say that these games coming up are good timing, if we were to play some okla. we may lose our focus...these games aren't 'expected' by us, so we can only do well. I'll be happy if were close in all the games, if we win, just a bonus.
:gony:

Kiyaman

Legend
The Knicks started this game with a strong winning attitude....Duhon, Q.Rich, Harrington, and Jefferies played off of David Lee strong presence in the paint....and our bench-players Nate, Chandler, Gallo, and Tim Thomas took the slack off of the Starters with some fast transition 10-2 runs....Indiana Pacers tried to switch-up their game-plan like the Knicks did and got lost in the process once Duhon, Harrington, Lee, and Q.Rich 4 for 5 3-point shots spreaded the Knicks lead by half time.
I'm starting to groove with our Bench-Players speed (Nate, Chandler, and Gallo) and peremeter shooting that been catching Knick oposition off guard.
Idiot Dantoni is doing a great job with these Knick players....he is even calling time-outs when needed....so the next 4 games does not matter if they come up as loses....the Knicks are a "TEAM" now....a winning team at that.
LETS GO KNICKS!

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
nice win now we learned to win as a team which explains why we been better recently before we were either gonna out score u or lose basically, now we play defense and we know how to win as a unit

im loving that co-6th man tandem of Nate and Chandler