Starting Line up for the 7 game stretch

kevin

Benchwarmer
Since we don't have Houston or Penny this is the starting line up that I would use

1. Marbury
2. Demarr (not anderson 1 for 8 two points yesterday and played much more than demarr)
3. TT
4. Kurt
5 Vin baker (Baker is more experienced and besides is a better player averaging 8.6 and 6 in limited minutes and Nazr just 7 and 5 in a lot more minutes) Lenny should realize that Vin is the better player and that Nazr is a good player but should definitly not start over baker.

what do you think?

Only The Knicks

Benchwarmer
I find that a reasonable point... Wilkens certainly has his faults and I am worried about his decisions..... I hate those moments when you just wish that you were the coach or GM!

TrueBlue20

Benchwarmer
Lenny might insert Vin into the starting lineup but I doubt he would do the same for Dermarr, which is too bad. Although Shandon is a better defender, he just makes too many mistakes on the court. DerMarr is a much more agressive player and being on the court with Tim would give the Knicks a lethal combo because they are both willing to take the ball to the hoop.

Only The Knicks

Benchwarmer
Shandon Anderson is a STIFF!!! We need Demarr and if Wilkens doesn't play him, I'll be laughing. :lol: :rofl:

P.S. THIS IS POST NUMBER 50 FOR ME!!!! HALFWAY TO 100 FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO CAN'T ADD!!!!!!!!!! :peace: :gony: :roll: :beat: :aplause:

Only The Knicks

Benchwarmer
That's reasonable, seeing as though Naz is TOTALLY lost when he's on the court, he doesn't know where to go at all! Sweetney is always in the right place at the right time which is why he pulls down so many boards.

kevin

Benchwarmer
WiL8000 said:
Short but to the point, Vin should start over Naz. Anyone over Shandon.

I definitly agree Shandon is a bum, and Vin should start over Naz. But when if its a close game with less than a minute left Naz should be in because he somehow always can find a way to tip it in.

e_D

Benchwarmer
Naz is good. He just needs development.. he's had a few double doubles with us already, and a few more double digit rebound games.. then again he also gets into alot of foul trouble. he's good on tip ins which is something we could use.. being a jumpshooting team, tip ins make a big diff. i say give him the off season.. he'll come back next year looking pretty good. i think baker is good coming off the bench.. we have a strong second unit with baker, sweets, penny, dermarr.. and moochie?!?!

e_D

Benchwarmer
Only The Knicks said:
I STILL think Naz is a stiff! :!:

haha okay.. to each his own. playoff time is when true players step up, and fakes fall off.. so we'll see what goes down.. (kurt, naz, TT, etc..)