P in Phelsps standa for Pothead

th3realicon

Rotation player
Phelps has acknowledged that the photo showing him smoking marijuana from a bong is real. He released this statement:
I engaged in behavior which was regrettable and demonstrated bad judgment. I'm 23 years old and despite the successes I've had in the pool, I acted in a youthful and inappropriate way, not in a manner people have come to expect from me. For this, I am sorry. I promise my fans and the public it will not happen again.​

What a retard.

Paul1355

All Star
This guy works harder than anybody and devoted his entire life to swimming so let him have some fun...he is an idiot though....if your a celebrity you dont go smoke bud at a college party.

He reminds me of that kid that just wants to do weed to look cool and gets arrested the first time doing it lol

th3realicon

Rotation player
Well he was the poster boy, now people will look at him with a lot more skepticism. If i had a little boy i would have loved him to be him, now i kind of find him a different type of person. It might not tarnish his legacy but his image and the way people see him will suffer a huge blow i can guarantee you that.

Akamu

The King
whocareszs2.jpg

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
if smoking weed made him the best swimmer ever then so be it....everybody smoked weed in their life so who gives a shit....i mean the president(Obama) did it too, loll. Its not a big deal just let the dude be

clumsy

Rotation player
whatever at least 1/2 of the population over 14 has tried it, and a lot still do in the working world.

Shit i have bouncer friends that tell me Andre Agassi and Lance Armstrong are up in VIP sniffing that yayo.