Lets Shock the world....

Giants89FLY

Rotation player
I haven't had so much excitement for the knicks in awhile... Lets get three in a row at the garden... Lets shut up alot of people.. Lets bring even more excitement to the big apple! I'm calling it baby! THREE IN A ROW! BUMP IT IF YOUR WITH ME!!!!!:beer:

N-Y-K ALL DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:gony::gony::gony::gony::gony::gony::gony::gony::gony:

youadmireme2

Benchwarmer
Word... I was telling my wife this morning, if they somehow manage to pull these 3 into the W column then we will start getting some recognition that I think people have overlooked this season.

You see it in the Tabloids when people write things that dont make sense about our boys. SO STFU to them and LETS GO KNICKS!!!

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
Lets do the damn thing!

we been playing great lately and something tells me we gonna suprise people with some unexpected W's this week.

Toons

is the Bo$$
im all aboard the positivity train!!!

this is what being a knick fan is all about baby!!

Toons

is the Bo$$
he means 3 in a row against the only 3 teams in the leage with single digit losses.

lakers
cavs
celts

Giants89FLY

Rotation player
Yeah... Sorry I support my teams and always believe they can win.... It wouldn't hurt to support your team every once in a while.

StreetDreams21

I got Soul
Yeah... Sorry I support my teams and always believe they can win.... It wouldn't hurt to support your team every once in a while.

Im not saying i dont support them. You were talking about winning all three. Thats why i said this thread fails. We lost one, but whatever. Beating Lebrons and Celts would still shock the world..I was watchin ESPN2 and They were talkin about how good the knicks were playin as of late and how they werent even expected to being in the playoff hunt. OF course, they played the Laker recap afterward

But let's not get into that, shall we?