Official Sneaker (Collection) Thread

Kennedy Curse

Cutest Guy Here
ah ive been dying to get myself on a red and white ones but i think they were limited release but seriously you play basketball get these shoes one of the best shoes you can play in

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
I have a question, that hopefully someone can answer. Before "the Question", did allen iverson have another sneaker?

I remember a commercial with him wearing these red and white kicks that looked kind of wack. I think he only wore them for a month or so, not sure. I just want to know if my assessment is true or was I seeing things?

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
every year he comes out with a "question" and "answer"

i wanna get the question the first ones anyone know a good place to find the (website?)

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
every year he comes out with a "question" and "answer"

i wanna get the question the first ones anyone know a good place to find the (website?)

Those black and gold kicks are the originals. They also came in white and blue, and red and white.

Giants89FLY

Rotation player
My kicks...

FF_213607ALT1_xl.jpg

21ZLoFdyP5L._AA160_.jpg

StreetDreams21

I got Soul
G-fly, I don't think there was any doubt.

I'm kinda surprised that the shoe doesn't say superbowl champions...

lol. Maybe u could find a fake Air Force one with a Giants logo.

There are so many fake AF1s. I saw one with spongebob on it and i was like :wtf:

ahh so many crazy fakes...

Giants89FLY

Rotation player
lol its funny you say that.. I think Shoes that say superbowl champions are the only thing I didnt buy when they won the superbowl.. I would have to venture to say I spent over 3 grand from february 08 to today on giants superbowl merchandise.. Crazy I know.. But... you just gave me a good idea about the shoes! lol

StreetDreams21

I got Soul
You know, I was actually going to start selling fakes down here in FL a couple of years ago. But most companies in china want you to pay em upfront, so I was like- f*ck outta here!

Lulz hustlin i see? Yeah, i heard from an "investor" about the whole china thing. I lol every time i see those spongebobs. Just imagine that. Its like a bunch of 6 year olds.

"Oh shit my ***** u rockin dem new spongebobs!"

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
Lulz hustlin i see? Yeah, i heard from an "investor" about the whole china thing. I lol every time i see those spongebobs. Just imagine that. Its like a bunch of 6 year olds.

"Oh shit my ***** u rockin dem new spongebobs!"

Lol on spongebob shoes. Yea Streetdreams, I was trying to make dough in different ways. Besides selling fake shit, I also set up a basketball tournament where people put down money per team and they collected a cash reward and I kept the rest. The whole shoe thing is BS though. Cause if you wire them money, you're not guaranteed to get your merchandise. Its a gamble I did not wanna take.

StreetDreams21

I got Soul
Lol on spongebob shoes. Yea Streetdreams, I was trying to make dough in different ways. Besides selling fake shit, I also set up a basketball tournament where people put down money per team and they collected a cash reward and I kept the rest. The whole shoe thing is BS though. Cause if you wire them money, you're not guaranteed to get your merchandise. Its a gamble I did not wanna take.

You know this from experience sly?

I know some bros that hustle playin handball in the bronx, ridgewood, practically anywhere back in the city. Make up to $100 a day.

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
You know this from experience sly?

I know some bros that hustle playin handball in the bronx, ridgewood, practically anywhere back in the city. Make up to $100 a day.

I did not want to take the risk of spending 1 grand for 25 pairs of jordans. But I did hear about it. Also had a connection with this guy that would sell 1 pair for 40 bucks. But over here nobody buys them kicks.

Handball is a quick way to make cash. I used to play that too. But once you get good the skill levels match up so its harder to hustle someone unless you're at pro level. Plus you got some chunky ass dudes that could beat a really physically fit guy like nothing. Its kinda bullshit.