Nate Robinson Trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

smokes

Huge Member
Metro, relax man, I don't need a 10 page essay from you, I'm just bringing back some banter to this site which died after Team Starbury dissolved.

I don't really care about Bynum, nevertheless, that trade is actually feasible unlike yours which tell me you are more deluded than you seem.

Simple facts about you:

* You can't beat my post in the other thread so you search around for a post you can attempt to beat, and fail at it

* You own yourself enough times that I don't need to even try, remember Spursfan? He dropped it on you so hard on your own teams forums it makes Kobe dropping 61 on us look tame. You also exposed yourself for not knowing what a hypocrite is :)

* I get under your skin enough for you to give me bad rep, like I care, it's the only bad rep point I ever got and coming from you that's a compliment.

* You don't care about this team, you have 4000 posts of massaging your own ego and Marbury's, I wouldn't be surprised if you are his publicist or something.

Anyway, you need to de-stress, it takes you an essay to try to make your points, because you get so worked up. I destroy you in 200 words, it's that easy.

Bring some laughs back to ko.com :teeth::gony:

edit - keep assuming mate, like I need to justify myself to you, I'm 5 hours ahead of you moron, its 1pm here, what's your excuse for scouring this forum at 8am on a Saturday? Shouldn't you have a hangover or something from your awesome life? :D

metrocard

Legend
My post Today, 8:01
Smokes replying 8:10

sm0kes
Viewing Thread
KnicksOnline.com Roll Call

LOL...dude is trying to get some personal info I left in Roll Call for some "ether" material

Dude is mad stealth on that stalker shit.

He's going extra measures with that extra effort to get at me.

The effort extended is appreciate.

But I can't stop laughing here.

metrocard

Legend
Search "metrocard" by this guy

He's been saving a rant for 2 years against me.

I've been reading this forum for 2 years now, and this is only my second post since trying to have a stimulating discussion with people who have the mental capacity of a brick (half the posters here) is quite difficult.

However this thread piqued my curiosity of how these cool kids would pick apart an intelligent and well composed post, so my observations are as follows:

1) Having 3000+ posts on an internet fan forum does not make you cool or "gangster", quite the opposite in fact.

2) Proclaiming yourselves "winners" in forum discussions only makes you look more sad. To quote a wise man: "Fighting on the internet is like the special olympics, you may win but you're still a retard" :)

3) Defending yourself with the phrase "no homo" after any sentence that could possibly be construed in any way gay only confirms further your deep insecurity of your own sexuality. Maybe there is something deeper to the man crush you guys seem to have on Marbury/each other.

MSG I respect your contribution in terms of game threads, at least you give something to this site. Metrocard is just an unintelligent, arrogant, childish parasite. Oh and by the way, when your posts are the length of a small novel
your "4 posts a day" may as well be 50 :p

I can already see the response "lol 2 post scrub can't touch us (no homo) veteran gangsters *insert cool spanish insult*"... so predictable.

Have a nice day :)

kinda pathetic.
I don't even know who you are.

smokes

Huge Member
Oh man, you still didn't bother to look up hypocrite in the dictionary huh?

Two easy steps to make yourself look like a douche:

Step 1 - Laugh at someone for replying 10 min after you posted, then reply 2 minutes after them.

Step 2 - Laugh at someone for looking through old posts to own you, then attempt to do it yourself.

Seriously, here's a link for you: http://www.dictionary.com

Glad the effort is appreciated, but I'll never try as hard as you do :beer:

Oh and btw, that was my 2nd ever post, and guess what, I got +rep from 5 different people for it, ironic huh.

metrocard

Legend
1) Re-Reading over 3000 post of the same poster and saving future rants on wordpad doesn't make you look "cool" If fact, it makes you look like a no life metrocardsexual failure.

2) Being on a website on 2 years and not having the intelligent to make one insightful post = fail.

3) Taking the internet so seriously = serious need of sex. Go sign off dude...you going to war with this, while I'm just giving you a wedgie. You shouldn't take these things seriously. Me, I just find amusement in my font and your efforts.

4)
Bynum is a young up and coming PG to replace Nate. If only.

47% FG in 9 minutes per game is the only thing you could say about Bynum is up and coming? LMAO...you spent more time focusing on me then actually defending one of the dumbest statements in Knicksonline history.

Bynum hasn't had
5 assist since November 23rd.
Bynum hasn't had
15 points the whole season
Bynum only made
1 three point the whole season...making Jared Jefferies look like Ray Allen.

47% is because he doesn't take jumpshots...and thats not too high for someone who doesn't dare to take jumpshots because he has no NBA RANGE...which is why Bynum has no NBA potential...he's 26 and isn't a good passer either.

Bynum is an "up and coming" PG?
Thats how you justify your lame ass trades?

He's shooting 47 in 9 minutes...LMAO

Dude, you're LAME.
Go back to lurking.
Posting isn't your thing.
Your life is whack son.

29y615c.gif

Can't stop it.
My swag remains untouched.

Owned?

Anyway, we could go for another 30 minutes if you like....I gotta get ready for work at 10AM - 8 PM...unlike you where you'll be studying my post and taking notes like a good student.

Dude reads every word, rereads that shit and defines that shit...LMAO, obsessed.

metrocard

Legend
Hey KIDDO, we're still waiting that brilliant argument that Wil Bynum is an up and coming PG...enlighten the forum...this is your chance to finally make me look bad/foolish...how can you blow this kid? This is your shot to be something for the first time in your life.

metrocard

Legend
Proof to you have no life.

Look at how quick you're replying to this.

Damn, did you sleep?
Did you wait all night for me to post?

I was hitting the skins after the Knicks game.
Kinda sad to know you were on the computer writing rants on wordpad, saving them and then applying them here...rants you've been holding for 3 years but were too scared to drop them right away.

Funny that it took you 3 years to say something.

You basement ass dude...this is a total fail for you.

Just make a Wil Bynum fan site and retire from the forum.

You died.

LOL...my dude has been waiting for me to post since last night...thats amazing to me.
Mad dedication to reading my font.

Lame, but dedicated.

You could only try to appreciate, but try so hard not to laugh.
:teeth: :teeth: :teeth:

metrocard

Legend
Sleep%20With%20Computer.jpg

I'm guessing this was the only way possible he slept.

Dude signed ASAP when I made a post...making sure he got my attention.

LMAOOO!!!

Lol_Gifs_27.gif

smokes

Huge Member
Yeah I can go for 30 mins, I got a nice easy Saturday to chill out, take a few beers and watch the football with my friends, while you're out trying to put enchaladas on the table.

I already said I don't give a shit about Bynum, he's not bad, not good, he showed improvement this season which you might realise if you watched some games and didn't get all your info from nba.com

I don't need to wait for you, you are on my posts so quick I go grab a coffee and already you replied 3 times, keep owning yourself man it's good entertainment for everyone.

Stalker shit? Who's the one refreshing my profile every 2 minutes to find out what I'm doing on the forums? That'll be you I think, careful with your F5 key, wouldn't wanna break it would ya, it's pretty important for you.

You take this so serious, talking about life and shit. This is a forum buddy, I own you by pointing out all of your failings in like 5 out of 4000 posts, if I read all of those I could fill an encyclopedia with your fail, but I don't got the time or energy. You need to try and talk about my life which you know nothing about because I don't make idiotic posts.

Seriously, if I'm so insignificant to you, why do you have to reply to me 10 times in the space of 30 minutes, surely your just owning yourself some more?

Peace and love.

edit - In the time it took me to write this (5 mins) you replied to yourself another 5 times, with pictures and everything, you try way too hard :) (funny pictures though)

metrocard

Legend
Today, 8:15
Today, 8:40

25 minutes = 5 minutes?

You're obviously terrible at math too.
It took you 25 minutes to write a weak elementary post.
You probably type with one finger, like an little old lady.
My 100 WPH just shows one of the many times I'm superior of over you...I'm an athlete, sex god, elite sports analysis...elite asshole, scolar, social bunny...I just get it in all aspects. You fail...miserably. I would hate too, I mean, what else is there for you to do?

Nah, you could go for all day. You already proven you pulled an all nighter waiting for my post.

Why make up lies on the forum telling us you're going to do something? You can't redeem yourself.
We know your ass is gonna be on LURK MODE again and sign on whenever you feel posting.

Your first weak sentence just proved your an unemployed fool...drinking beer? So lame, lol @ you still that college 18 year old phase...grow up fool. Drinking beer all day on a saturday isn't really the most productive/exciting way to live up life. But I guess for a lazy unintelligent fool like you, most likely a kid who can't even hold his liquor (**** beer, I only **** wit Hennessy).

We know your ass be munching on those enchaladas and all that taco bell garbage you buy for yourself.

Oh yeah...right, another weak comeback for your boy Bynum...so you watched all the Detroit Pistons games?

I mean.

You must haved watched the entire single game.
Because Bynum gets 6-12 minutes a game....9 on average.

How believable is that...

Honestly man.

Do you have to make so much shit up?

Are you that PRESSURED against me?

Everything you said so far lacks stability and has no core...you going off things that have proof or substance...things anyone can state with no sources.

STATS have a meaning, and especially with the stats I pulled up they totally crushed your overhyped and ignorant statement of Bynum.

Just learn to accept your error, be a man for once in your life and admit it was foolish. Especially since now you don't "care" about Bynum, just let it go. It seems like you really can't.

Again, another false statement...you're really good at making yourself foolish.

Its funny.

I'm the one cracking jokes here.
You're the one on defense mode.
I'm the one getting sleep/food/sex/exercise...enjoying life.
You're the one on the computer for 13 + hours waiting for me to reply back...you log on within 10 minutes(probably used 10 minutes instead of a minute to make it look less obvious, still a fail) to reply to me.

Its just funny.
If it wasn't, I wouldn't be here wasting my time.

No one is clicking your profile.
Especially a dude who checks my profile, stats, post, philosophy, writing style for the last 3 seasons on Knicksonline.

http://www.knicksonline.com/forums/online.php

Currently active users.
So when you lurk, you'll be spotted.

You got exposed for stalking...come on man, no one goes on a forum and their first post is a rant over a guy...you've been reading me for 2 years...how lame can you get?

Go get a life...you're the one coming to me...I never noticed you till...not even in your first 3 page essay about me which was weak...I'm losing interest in you now because I crushed your bynum arguement, proved you lost sleep over me, proved you have no life and have an obsession with me...theres nothing else that could be done here now.

I'm sure you want the last word...so here...take it.

The internet is serious business to you...lol, go get mad at again, I'm off to more productive things than drinking beer all day and yanking on my dick.

Go take a shower son and take atleast a 5 hour nap.

You lost a days sleep to me.

Sad.

smokes

Huge Member
Nah, you could go for all day. You already proven you pulled an all nighter waiting for my post.

How did I prove that? By coming back from the shops, turning on my computer and replying 10 min after you? Yeah I really "proved" that there...

Just learn to accept your error, be a man for once in your life and admit it was foolish. Especially since now you don't "care" about Bynum, just let it go. It seems like you really can't.

You're the one who can't let it go, you keep bringing it up because it's that last little thread of hope you have of defeating me, who would you rather have, Roberson or Bynum? I'll save you the trouble of looking at nba.com, Bynum is better.

I'm the one getting sleep/food/sex/exercise...enjoying life.

Why do you have to keep justifying yourself to me? I'm sure your life is fine, mine is too, but I don't have to brag about what I do to you, I'm not here desperately scraping around for other people's approval, I'm here to talk Knicks (and own you at the same time).

You got exposed for stalking...come on man, no one goes on a forum and their first post is a rant over a guy...you've been reading me for 2 years...how lame can you get?

You got exposed for stalking too, I didn't read your posts for 2 years, I read all the posts here, just didn't post because it would be too easy to own you when you were that young. Now you grew up a bit I thought you might be a challenge, I was wrong.

What are you waiting for to be happy, you want me to say I love you, you're my idol? Validate your life some more? If your life is so good why do you need me to confirm it for you? Just be happy in your own life dude, I'm content with mine :)

Peace and luuuuuuuuuuuuuurve!

Last edited:

metrocard

Legend
By coming back from the shops, turning on my computer and replying 10 min after you? Yeah I really "proved" that there...

Yea, thats believable. You turning on your computer when I post. Great timing man.
Don't really play yourself tho...KO.com knows you pulled an all nighter, just let it go now.

MSG, Me, ABCD...others have a lot of post, but atleast we sleep...work...school...live. Losing sleep for another poster is unacceptable kiddo.

Oh...you're talking basketball.
This is a suprise.

Okay kid.

Heres another chance since you failed your first try.

Prove to Knicksonline...convince us that

Bynum > Nate Robinson.

I mean, because its not true that Robinson has been a better collegiate, rookie, sophmore, talent, prospect/basketball player all this time right?
Bynum 47% FG in 9 minutes per game automatically makes him superior.

Come on, try again...fail before our eyes. You've been reading this site for 3 years but can't even make an insightful basketball post with validity and substance...your post hold no weight man. How are you going to come to this thread with the philosophy that Bynum is better than Robinson and you tell me to go NBA.com because you have no argument for this?

You're a fail.

You're here to talk Knicks? You've spent more time on metrocard than the Knicks...are you really sure you're here for the Knicks? Your post sure haven't shown it.

Now when you got smoked by me...you want to "talk" Knicks and try to kiss a little ass.

LOL, son; I give a lot of people on this site their respect and rep because they post some really good reads, disagree or agree...its always a good read.

You're a lame with weak post...trying to take shots at me...you're not the first either. Its understandable why you were hostile.

"You got exposed for stalking too"

LOL @ you admitting that you were stalking...damn, you're such a dumbass

You thought I would be a challenge...you know whos the GOD.
I thought you wouldn't be a challenge and I was right :lol:

You may rant again...write another boring ass post...go...lets see you breakdown William Bynum's great attributes...thats the only basketball you talked on this site, the rest is 99% metrocard dick riding.

smokes

Huge Member
Metro metro metro, you poor tortured soul.

You prove to me and everyone else that you're weak, because you can't answer my points, you just rant like a discontented schoolgirl without going anywhere. You can't even fight an argument without talking about how good your life is, because that's your only comeback. Guess what, talking about how good your life is on a forum just makes you look like more of a nerd.

You call it stalking, I call it backing up my statements with evidence of your idiocy, something which you fail to do, you just get worked up and go on an emotional rant. I freely admit to looking back on some of your more retarded posts to point out how dumb you are. I'm not the one checking up on who's posting where and when and writing it down in my KO.com notebook. You admit to it too btw, incase you didn't realize :)

When did I ever say Bynum > Robinson? I said ROBERSON dumbass, learn to read.

Marbury and Nate are worse than AI individually, so Bynum evens out the deal, and gets us a backup PG. I know you have trouble reading/comprehending and realising trades which might actually happen within the realm of possibility so I'm taking it slow for you.

Anyway I'm done, I don't need your approval to enjoy myself here. You can't survive without your e-buddys. I got +rep and even PM's due to these posts, not that I care but it's nice to know people agree on what a douchebag you are :smokin:

I'll let you have the last word, as you obviously need it to feel good about yourself.

Bye loverboy.

Last edited:

Mr_3037

Rookie
Damn you 2 are pretty entertaining I have to say....

As you can tell I am new to this forum, but not the KO.com site...

I live in Melbourne, Australia and I barely get to watch any Knicks games let alone see much news on them etc so sites like this really keep me in the loop I guess...

But the little lovers tiff between you too was just PRICELESS!!!

Now I am 100% neutral in regards to your lil argument fellaz but I have to say the winner (since it seems like such a competition 2 you 2) is:

SMOKES

Why? Metro man, I always have read your posts and respected them like many others here on this site but the amount of times I read you going on and on about your sex life etc is just lame...
It's like you like typing the word 'sex' cos it gets you off...
You soooo could have taken out SMOKES but you chose to toot your own horn again and again and you just come off like a d*ck to be honest man....

You will probably come back with some smart sh!t but I am just calling it the way I see it....

You were right on something though and that is BYNUM is no where near good enough in a trade for Nate and the 'up & coming' statement should be reserved to guys like DJ Augistin....even that Ramon Sessions dude who I aint seen play to be honest, but just checking out box scores etc on paper, son can play!

Anyway look I understand Metro will HAVE to come back about how he was 'hittin the skins' while I was typing this or some arrogant sh!t....but look man, dont take it personallu just take it....

Anyway I will look forward to posting and continuing to check this forum etc...

Keep up the good posts guys and beleive me, as I TRUE Knicks fan I really appreciate the stuff that makes it on here as without it my ong distant relationship with the nYK would be in tatters!

See ya, wouldnt wanna be yah!

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
Damn you 2 are pretty entertaining I have to say....

As you can tell I am new to this forum, but not the KO.com site...

I live in Melbourne, Australia and I barely get to watch any Knicks games let alone see much news on them etc so sites like this really keep me in the loop I guess...

But the little lovers tiff between you too was just PRICELESS!!!

Now I am 100% neutral in regards to your lil argument fellaz but I have to say the winner (since it seems like such a competition 2 you 2) is:

SMOKES

Why? Metro man, I always have read your posts and respected them like many others here on this site but the amount of times I read you going on and on about your sex life etc is just lame...
It's like you like typing the word 'sex' cos it gets you off...
You soooo could have taken out SMOKES but you chose to toot your own horn again and again and you just come off like a d*ck to be honest man....

You will probably come back with some smart sh!t but I am just calling it the way I see it....

You were right on something though and that is BYNUM is no where near good enough in a trade for Nate and the 'up & coming' statement should be reserved to guys like DJ Augistin....even that Ramon Sessions dude who I aint seen play to be honest, but just checking out box scores etc on paper, son can play!

Anyway look I understand Metro will HAVE to come back about how he was 'hittin the skins' while I was typing this or some arrogant sh!t....but look man, dont take it personallu just take it....

Anyway I will look forward to posting and continuing to check this forum etc...

Keep up the good posts guys and beleive me, as I TRUE Knicks fan I really appreciate the stuff that makes it on here as without it my ong distant relationship with the nYK would be in tatters!

See ya, wouldnt wanna be yah!

Yea, this thread is very entertaining...hilarious...

But how is your first post on this forum gonna be about a battle that doesn't even involve you?

I think you're lamer than smokes himself...but look man, don't take it personally, just take it...

Mr_3037

Rookie
Hey there SLY....

Does it really matter what my 1st post is...??

Do you forum veterans how like a ranking system for 1st posts??

Sorry for letting you down but hey as lame as I am at least I dont copy a 1st time posters lame post lines...

"Dont take it personally just take it"

Should have checked yourself son, coz you wrecked yourself with that 1....

Now choke on that for a while SLY :)

Mr_3037

Rookie
Oh and SLY you kill me with the 'battle' part! haha

Like it's Braveheart or something! LOL
It's an argument on a forum mate, nothing more...

I just pointed out some facts from a an unbiased standpoint...

But seeing you had to hold Metro's hand and attack me I just thought I;d put ya in your place......

Oh and can you let me know if there is anyway on these forums of copywriting what I write so veterans like you cant use my stuff as opposed to your tired old 'comebacks'

Thanks again :)

Status
Not open for further replies.