Still don't want LeBron????

dre48ny

Rotation player
Damn bro after having a bigger perfrmance than Kobe, who just torched us for 61 the other night; there is no doubt in my mind this is the player I covet the most!!
He is competitive as hell, he wanted to do better than Kobe and sure as hell he did. A triple double while scoring 50+!!!! Last man to do it Kareem!! Yes, and he did at the mecca of basketball. Kobe had 0 rebounds and 3 assists, not to knock his performance, but Bron's was bigger!!

For those who do not really want LeBron in 2010, you need to reconsider!! Imagine him having nights like this playing for our squad!!!

WNY_Knickfan

Benchwarmer
I don't think anyone would deny the instant results he would provide as one of the greater players to play the game, people (like me) just get sick of his antics. I hate the chalk in the air, his awful sense of humor on tv ads and interviews (seems like since his was forced to mature so fast, he just became a weird dude), and I hate his singing to music when his team still needed to do more to close out the game. Cocky sh!t! That said, I would of course learn to love him if he became a Knick. (See Sprewell, Nate Robinson who will prolly piss me off when he's not on my team one day!)

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
ill say it again LeBrons perfomance today>>>>>>>>>>>Kobe's performance monday

Kobe got his team 61 points + 2 rebs say they equaled 4 points = 65 points

LeBron scored 52 + 11 asts which is say 24 points(if they all 2's throw in 2 threes) so say 30 + 10 rebs which is about 10 points say

so 52+30+10=92 LeBrons performance is 10x better

I disagree. Two different systems, and the coaches ask different things from each player.

Kobe had 61 effortless points. Lebron put up more shots, played more minutes, and is a drama queen (so called cramps every 5 min, it was a joke)

I think it's more impressive what Kobe did than Lebrons. By the way, that last rebound for the triple double was gay. I had forgotten all about it until everyone in the crowd cheered so hard, and my brother screamed like a girl next to me.

This guy made me rush upstairs so we can see him throw the chalk up in the air.. Ridiculous.

I'm still saying Kobe over Bron. I want Kobe with the rock with 3 min left in the game. Period.

dre48ny

Rotation player
I'm talking about this game in particluar, I firmly believe LeBron just had an all around stellar performance. Ok Kobe had an effortless 61, but man 0 assists. Coaches want to you to pass the ball. Anyway with 3 minutes left, yes Kobe gets the rock, but that is a totally different argument. You were lucky to attend that game!

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
when it comes down to 3 mins left in a game im putting the ball in Wades hands then over both of them(kobe,LeBron) Wade is the best clutch player in the league.

GetRealistic

Starter
What is really scary is that with Lebrons work ethich his jump shot is only going to become better. His jumper has improved every year and hes still only 24.

If he was put into this system with a decent supporting cast he could seriously firt with averaging a trouple double.

dre48ny

Rotation player
What is really scary is that with Lebrons work ethich his jump shot is only going to become better. His jumper has improved every year and hes still only 24.

If he was put into this system with a decent supporting cast he could seriously firt with averaging a trouple double.

Yes, I would have no doubt in my mind that he can average a triple double for a whole season with this system. Anyway as long as he came here and we won, that's all I would care about. The triple double season would be nice, but it's meaningless if we didn't win a championship which is why we want him here. He's only 24, yes that is pretty scary!!!!!!1

metrocard

Legend
Whats point of this thread?
We know LeBron is one of the best.

We could win a title without Lebron...a lot of teams in the NBA have done it.
I'm not for tanking till 2010 for him.

Lets win now.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
word metro cause one situation we havent thought about is what if we dont get an elite player in 2010 then what we'll be the same team with tons of cap. just build with these guys see if you could get a great deal for Lee where we get a young superstar or keep him same with Nate package him or keep him and just draft a nice player whos ready to play now and still get better.

metrocard

Legend
Monroe...do you think he has superstar potential?

Dude had like 7 assist the other day.

He's mad Tim Duncan with it...expect more fluid...I don't know who you can compare him to.

metrocard

Legend
Is MONROE the next KG?

Honestly.

3 assist
almost 2 blocks
almost 2 steals
56% FG
70% FT
13 ppg
6.5 rebs
in 30 minutes...

Dude is really unique.

GetRealistic

Starter
Monroe is a great player but unless we get lucky in the lottery were going to win to many games to get Monroe.

Its painfully obvious to me, you can't win in this league without one superstar on your roster. Thats why its imparative to get Lebron. The only way you can win without a Lebron, Kobe, or Wade is if you have a cast of three fringe stars like KG, Pierce and Allen.

hey GetReal..., the Pistons, I'm pretty sure, won without a superstar. It can be done. The Spurs, too, I want to mention. While Duncan is a superstar in many ways, he plays and acts much more like an anti-superstar.

I think we've got a good core. The Rooster and Ill Wil. We can build on this and just put together a few more piece = championship.

Lebron would be great, but if it doesn't happen I don't think that Donnie Walsh will let this team sink into obscurity. We will have a championship within 5 years, for sure.

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
I believe we are gonna need one superstar, wether its lebron or not, so that we can secure that championship. The number of teams that have won without a superstar are much less than the teams that have won with a superstar.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
hey GetReal..., the Pistons, I'm pretty sure, won without a superstar. It can be done. The Spurs, too, I want to mention. While Duncan is a superstar in many ways, he plays and acts much more like an anti-superstar.

I think we've got a good core. The Rooster and Ill Wil. We can build on this and just put together a few more piece = championship.

Lebron would be great, but if it doesn't happen I don't think that Donnie Walsh will let this team sink into obscurity. We will have a championship within 5 years, for sure.

nice post dude, i agree. we just dont have any players that are clutch enough to carry us like a Billups or Hamilton. if we could get that we'll see major improvements immediately and with this years draft pick (who i think will have potential to be a great player) and in 2010 we go for rotation fillers and starters like Tyson etc. then we'll be unstoppable we dont necessarily need a elite player in 2010 it will help but its not a must.

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
it's not whether we want leBron but does Lebron want us?

The situation is simple:

Lebron is like a ho that the knicks are interested in. Its up to the knicks to approach, but its up to the bitch to say yes or no. Remember that there's so many fine bitches that the knicks can go after. So that gives the knicks the upper hand.