Whats your major/minor/college/grad yr?

metrocard

Legend
Exercise Science/Biology/Manhattan College/2011

Could be for alumni students too...(GetReal and whack ass Rider :lol: )

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
CUNY College of Staten Island

Major- Medical Technology

Grad Yr. 2011, two years cant wait

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
yea back-and-fourth between Brooklyn and SI....only 3 days a week though, and i take a car there so its not bad...

u graduated from there?

TunerAddict

Starter
SUNY Bing

Philosophy, Politics, and Law

Grad Year: ?

I could end up with a masters in 5 years through one of their programs but I dunno if thats how I'll end up...

metrocard

Legend
How's Manhattan College? How is life on campus (do you dorm)? I'm a HS senior and Manhattan is in my top 3.

I was a Resident Assistant @ Manhattan College.

The parties aren't popping...the dorms aren't that big...

Are you coming to Manhattan for engineering?

Engineers seem to have no lives and are always in RLC/Leo (the engineering buildings)

Life on campus is alright, small college so a lot of people will get to know everyone, which has it good sides and bad sides.

News spreads around town real fast...but what could you expect.

The grading system isn't as easy...a lot of people hang around a 2.8, but the good students somehow reach over a 3.5...most of them look to go to grad school (Pre meds)

But good luck...

Manhattan is good place to start...if you plan to DORM...get a dorm in JASPER or East Hill(huge dorms and newly built in 2008)...Horan is lame.

quiggle

Starter
anyone here with a brand name degree? with the competitive workforce, the resumes that get the serious attention/consideration from employers are those.

TheBigCock

Benchwarmer
I was a Resident Assistant @ Manhattan College.

The parties aren't popping...the dorms aren't that big...

Are you coming to Manhattan for engineering?

Engineers seem to have no lives and are always in RLC/Leo (the engineering buildings)

Life on campus is alright, small college so a lot of people will get to know everyone, which has it good sides and bad sides.

News spreads around town real fast...but what could you expect.

The grading system isn't as easy...a lot of people hang around a 2.8, but the good students somehow reach over a 3.5...most of them look to go to grad school (Pre meds)

But good luck...

Manhattan is good place to start...if you plan to DORM...get a dorm in JASPER or East Hill(huge dorms and newly built in 2008)...Horan is lame.
I actually looking towards secondary education (history). I'm not a party-er. I can probably count on one hand how many times I have drank lol. Thanks for the heads up. I already visited the campus once. I got accepted 7 Gs.
I am really looking into Fordham (Rose Hill)...waitlisted, Pace Honors College (Pleasentville) $15 Gs, St. Johns $12, and Hofstra $6. So if any of you guys went there I would like to know about them. Thanks:beer:

Akamu

The King
yea back-and-fourth between Brooklyn and SI....only 3 days a week though, and i take a car there so its not bad...

u graduated from there?

Naw, I wanted to check college out without having to commute to another borrow so I went there for a semester. CSI was alright, the campus was pretty big, a lot of women/girls. I would have stayed but the new computer related courses didn't take off, not many of them anyway-

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
yea i know what you mean and supposedly they're working on dorms right now so that'll be tight....but i love them white italian girls....

KBlack25

Starter
Graduated from Washington University in St. Louis (#12 in the USA) with a degree in Political Science in May, 2008. Currently at Fordham Law in my first year.

GetRealistic

Starter
Exercise Science/Biology/Manhattan College/2011

Could be for alumni students too...(GetReal and whack ass Rider :lol: )

2008 Rider Univeristy (team that dominated Manhattan last year) communications journalism. But due to shitty economy and bad major work in a completely non related field.

My advice to anybody who is still in school. Stay in the job market is awful right now.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
cool, that school be having some poppin parties, my boy goes there he tells me its the shit im trying to go down there for the parties but i cant find the time

Spanish_fan

Rookie
Licensed in Chemistry in the Univerisity of La Rioja (Spain, 5 years) in 2009.

In Spain is Licensed (spanish: Licenciatura) but I think that's a bachelor degree in some countries. Now without job, I would like to travel to UK or another european state to work. Maybe in the next few months.