all about the N.Y. JETS

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
J..............E................T..............S JETS JETS JETS!

-wassup ya'll i just joined this forum from knickscity.com was getting a little wack over there so i hope this one is better

Waddup eminem, welcome to KO. Yea you're gonna enjoy this site, specially when the season starts. Get ready to back up your views man

metrocard

Legend
We got Titans then the Saints.

If we go 4-0, we're the real deal.

Sanchez is no rookie...

Damn...when you a defense with a straight line of Jenkins on the line, Harris/Scott behind the line and Revis and Rhodes shutting all receivers down...this is unstoppable defense. We just need Pace, Gholston, Sheppard to play to their potential.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
Yea I know right. R. Moss saying " he's not a shutdown corner"...SMFH...didn't he go from 14 catches/180 rec yds on week 1 to 4 catches/28 rec yds against revis?!?!?! Hahahahaha

Moss...Shut da Fukk up!

hes just tight he had 4 catches 28 yards haha....Revis is a beast man

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
MOTHERFUKKING SHIT!!!!!! That MOFO had to play like a rookie when we needed him the most! We would of won if sanchez didn't commit does dumb mistakes, mothafuka...

metrocard

Legend
MOTHERFUKKING SHIT!!!!!! That MOFO had to play like a rookie when we needed him the most! We would of won if sanchez didn't commit does dumb mistakes, mothafuka...

Best team in the NFL...what do you expect? Sanchez to throw 3 TD's and 300 yards? be realistic.

This is good for Sanchez, reality check.

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
Best team in the NFL...what do you expect? Sanchez to throw 3 TD's and 300 yards? be realistic.

This is good for Sanchez, reality check.

Don't get carried away. I would of been cool with him throwing 120 yards, 1 touchdown/1 int. Three interceptions and fumble killed us though. He gotta be a little more conservative so that we could of stayed in the game. You know our Defense is gonna keep us in the game regardless.

I hope he did learn something from this game though. We'll see how well he can bounce back in miami.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
Jets get Braylon Edwards great trade hes a big time reciever and plays like one, he just always lacked a QB to get him the ball and i think sanchez is exactly that they will build chemistry and form a dynamic-duo

great trade for the Jets

New New York

Quiet Storm
Jets get Braylon Edwards great trade hes a big time reciever and plays like one, he just always lacked a QB to get him the ball and i think sanchez is exactly that they will build chemistry and form a dynamic-duo

great trade for the Jets

I guess Lebron wont be coming to NY now! LOL, Great trade for us, I still have not let go of losing Santana Moss hopefully this will do the trick:crossfingers:

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
I guess Lebron wont be coming to NY now! LOL, Great trade for us, I still have not let go of losing Santana Moss hopefully this will do the trick:crossfingers:

i think Edwards is elite, he has the talent and the skill to be teh best now he has a QB who could bomb it deep and is accurate enough to not underthrow him, Edwards will be huge in NY him and sanchez will from a dynamic dou

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only

great trade for the Jets

Yes, a great trade. Braylon is 6'3" / 215lbs. He's a playmaker, and he's only 26 y/o.

Mangini is coming through for us :lol: first sanchez, now edwards.

I was hearing how braylon fell off last year when it was really the QB play from anderson/quinn that made him have an average season (55 catches, 800 yards). With sanchez he'll be back to his all-pro form.

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only

Imagine if we had Santana on one side, braylon on the other and cotchery coming off the slot??? Damn, that would be incredible. Jets effed up with that one.

Knicks4Life_1985

★The Floor General★
Im glad we got Santana when we did and I am pissed Dan Snyder did not pull the trigger to bring Mark to D.C.....Jason Campbell is a ****ing zombie.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
how about my boy Miles Austin coming through with 250 receiving yds. saving us from an embarrassing lose to the chiefs

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
Talking about washington and dallas, redskins are lost and dallas is an enigma.

The sanchez to braylon connection is amazing. They could have had three tds together.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
just like i expected and edwards come through with that huge catch to keep his feet in and get the score All pro catch hes something special

and dallas is fine we got the personnel to win and compete for the super bowl we just need a super bowl coach

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
^^^^^Dallas is makin' it happen. Who the fukk is miles austin :lol:

Great game by the JETS this weekend. We lost Leon Washington but Shonn Greene filled in nicely. The rookie is the future and he proved how good he can be at the pro level.

Sanchez eating a hot dog on the sideline was hilarious.

The planets were aligned this weekend, as the Yankees won, the Jets won and the giants lost :lol:

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
Lookin' forward to the Jets/dolphins game tomorrow. We need this one. Both sides been talking shit the whole week. Time to see who really can back up their words.