all about the N.Y. JETS

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
Just a thread about different N.Y. JETS topics...

I was reading about Revis and remembered about the great year he had for a second year player. Made the pro-bowl and many people are calling him the best corner in the league. He's only 23(!) and he's only gonna improve. So sky's the limit for him. Future shutdown corner? What are your thoughts?

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
Revis is hella good...and only getting better....already among the best will be the best shortly maybe even next year especially with Ryan running things now.

Giants89FLY

Rotation player
All about the who?!?!?!?!?

hahahaha just playing. New Coach who is going to rattle their cages... The Jets will be a force to be reckoned with next year, I can guarantee you that.

metrocard

Legend
^ No need to kiss ass.

Jets will suck next season.

New coach...eh, I'm too hyped about Rex, but we'll see.

The only mistake Jets made was let go of Pennington and put all their eggs in the basket for Favre.

Giants89FLY

Rotation player
^ No need to kiss ass.

Jets will suck next season.

New coach...eh, I'm too hyped about Rex, but we'll see.

The only mistake Jets made was let go of Pennington and put all their eggs in the basket for Favre.
Metrocard, No one is kissing ass. Grow up dude seriously... btw, I saw what you wrote in the thread where all of the stuff went down... The Giants Suck and Eli is a bust huh? Lets see here... Superbowl Champions a year ago and have made the playoffs 4 straight years. Who's your team?

metrocard

Legend
You sound emotional again, I hope I didn't make you cry again.

Eli is LAME.

2 INTS
NO TDS
40% COMPLETION
in a close loss vs PHILADEPHIA

Eli had 1 TD's and 4 INTS
in the last 4 games.
Where the Giants went 1-4

and ruined their season.

He's a BUST QB.
He never really won the superbowl, he just tagged along the other Giant players who were bigger contributors...QB's get overrated anyway in the superbowl anyway.

He's also has MICHEAL VICK QB ACCURACY...at 55%, amongst the lowest in the NFL with a career 76.1 QB rating.

Eli is a C level QB at best...he'll never be on Rivers level.

Eli SUCKS!!!

Giants89FLY

Rotation player
You sound emotional again, I hope I didn't make you cry again.

Eli is LAME.

2 INTS
NO TDS
40% COMPLETION
in a close loss vs PHILADEPHIA

Eli had 1 TD's and 4 INTS
in the last 4 games.
Where the Giants went 1-4

and ruined their season.

He's a BUST QB.
He never really won the superbowl, he just tagged along the other Giant players who were bigger contributors...QB's get overrated anyway in the superbowl anyway.

He's also has MICHEAL VICK QB ACCURACY...at 55%, amongst the lowest in the NFL with a career 76.1 QB rating.

Eli is a C level QB at best...he'll never be on Rivers level.

Eli SUCKS!!!

Since anything I say to you is considered me crying... I'll just give you this.

912609584_02072009_1.gif

Oh and one more thing... Since you like to look up stats so much... Give me Superbowl Numbers for Rivers and Vick and Compare them to Eli. Let me know what you come up with... You still never answered my question.. Who's your team?

metrocard

Legend
Your reply is a .gif that has no credibility to contradict the point I made about Eli in the superbowl?

LOL...you're dismissed man.

Giants89FLY

Rotation player
Come on stat thrower... Give me those stats I asked you for.. Explain to me how ELI is a bust when he has already accomplished WAY more then those two QB'S you named.. Thank you for showing your ignorance.. And Answer my question WHO'S YOUR TEAM!

metrocard

Legend
Go back to crying...talking sports isn't really one of your best attributes.

Eli didn't win a superbowl by himself...he didn't accomplish except be on a good team.

With this silly ass agrument I guess Trent Dilfer must be God to you.

Giants89FLY

Rotation player
Go back to crying...talking sports isn't really one of your best attributes.

Eli didn't win a superbowl by himself...he didn't accomplish except be on a good team.

With this silly ass agrument I guess Trent Dilfer must be God to you.
lol Metrocard. Tell me who your team is... Come on man... Surely your not embarrased by who your team is eh? Talking sports isn't one of my best attributes? You cant even answer the two questions I gave you... Stop trying to divert the attention man... Come on. Be a man for once in your life and answer my two questions. lol

metrocard

Legend
lol Metrocard. Tell me who your team is... Come on man... Surely your not embarrased by who your team is eh? Talking sports isn't one of my best attributes? You cant even answer the two questions I gave you... Stop trying to divert the attention man... Come on. Be a man for once in your life and answer my two questions. lol

ist2_1795210_cry_baby.jpg

Giants89FLY

Rotation player
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a sorry excuse for a man..... Has to divert the attention by having horrible comebacks and posting irrelevant pictures... LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Giants89FLY

Rotation player
Sly, I apologize for this turning into a discussion about ELI and the Giants. As you will see I made a comment about the jets and I was of course Ridiculed and called names by the great and powerful metrocard.. Sorry Pal! Uhh in the interest of fairness it pains me to do this, but it should be back on topic.. I'll do it one time...

J!-E!-T!-S! JETS JETS JETS!!!!!!!!!!!

hahahaha

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
Sly, I apologize for this turning into a discussion about ELI and the Giants. As you will see I made a comment about the jets and I was of course Ridiculed and called names by the great and powerful metrocard.. Sorry Pal! Uhh in the interest of fairness it pains me to do this, but it should be back on topic.. I'll do it one time...

J!-E!-T!-S! JETS JETS JETS!!!!!!!!!!!

hahahaha

Yea bro, I understand the situation. Don't worry about it.

Kind of nice seeing a Giants fan cheering for the JETS though...lol