all about the N.Y. JETS

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
LMAO like i said before ill get the last laugh next year.

especially since the Jets didnt make it either, they had no excuse, they were healthy( we weren't plenty of major injuries, Romo,Williams,Henry,Newman etc.) and they choked

and the Giants i give em props of wining the superbowl in 08 but that was then this is now

they got smacked and owned in the playoffs at home by the eagles 0 touchdowns
44467431.jpg

44467583.jpg

051113_goldberg_manning_vmed4p.widec.jpg

Champs-to-Chumps

DaTPRiNCE for the win he shoots...he scores

game-set-match lmao

Last edited:

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
LMAO like i said before ill get the last laugh next year.

especially since the Jets didnt make it either, they had no excuse, they were healthy( we weren't plenty of major injuries, Romo,Williams,Henry,Newman etc.) and they choked

and the Giants i give em props of wining the superbowl in 08 but that was then this is now

they got smacked and owned in the playoffs at home by the eagles 0 touchdowns
44467431.jpg

44467583.jpg

051113_goldberg_manning_vmed4p.widec.jpg

Champs-to-Chumps

DaTPRiNCE for the win he shoots...he scores

game-set-match lmao

LOL. The JETS went 4-12 the year before. Sorry that they couldn't live up to your expectations, Prince. the cowboys were set to take it to the next level, yet...well, you know what happened. They didn't just choke, they had a heart-attack. Lol

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
lmao yea but explain going from 8-3 i believe to out of the playoffs?....we had injuries...."shit happens"

trust me my dude we'll be back next year and on a mission, one thing we gotta do more of is get the ball to Roy Williams more T.O demands so much attention that ts a shame he doesn't get thrown to as often, T.O even said Williams needs the ball more

Cowboys 2010 superbowl champs.

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
Well, what happened to us is that brett favre started throwing like he was back at pop warner.

Yea hopefully Jets and cowboys meet at the superbowl next year. I can picture the closing seconds in my mind. It will go something like this:

JETS- 35 COWBOYS- 31

4th quarter- 00:03 seconds to go

"The ball is snapped. Romo drops back, looking in the direction of Roy Williams...throws it!...Roy is wide open! Ohhhhh!!!...........intercepted!!! Revis with a one-handed interception! Where did he come from?! Game over! JETS WIN,!!! JETS WIN!!!

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
thats how i know u dreaming....lmao....believe me dude we got it next year.

just as long as the injury bug doesn't come our way we straight.

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
We'll see, Prince. We'll see.

Back to the JETS...

The Jets had 6 pro-bowlers, which means we're getting closer and closer to having a complete team. Only two on the defensive side. Which is the side we must improve next year.

Giants89FLY

Rotation player
Hahahaha Prince... Nice pictures.. I could've gave you the pictures taken of me when we lost this year... Same reaction except I had tears coming down my face... lol.. I tried to find pictures of some cowboys fans when they lost in the postseason this year, But then I remembered... They didnt make the post-season... what is it? 13 years no playoff wins? Sorry bro... lol

1241961238_02082009_1.gif

1425526362_02082009_2.gif

SLY, Ray Lewis wearing the green and white? What are your Thoughts on that? Are you going to be alright if Kellen Clemens is the starting QB Next year?

metrocard

Legend
Yea bro, I understand the situation. Don't worry about it.

Kind of nice seeing a Giants fan cheering for the JETS though...lol

I think its kinda gay.

I root for all New York teams really.

Jets haven't had an identity since Joe Namath...our front office is awful.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
Hahahaha Prince... Nice pictures.. I could've gave you the pictures taken of me when we lost this year... Same reaction except I had tears coming down my face... lol.. I tried to find pictures of some cowboys fans when they lost in the postseason this year, But then I remembered... They didnt make the post-season... what is it? 13 years no playoff wins? Sorry bro... lol

1241961238_02082009_1.gif

1425526362_02082009_2.gif

SLY, Ray Lewis wearing the green and white? What are your Thoughts on that? Are you going to be alright if Kellen Clemens is the starting QB Next year?

same old comeback i been hearing......lmao and nice pic of the popcorn loll

and i think the Jets should try and trade up and get in position for Mark Sanchez thats what they should do

Paul1355

All Star
thats how i know u dreaming....lmao....believe me dude we got it next year.

just as long as the injury bug doesn't come our way we straight.

The Cowboys are the Knicks from a few years ago...too much stuff happening off the field that affected what happened on the field.

That team is full of selfish players that point the finger on each other...Roy Williams played there for half a season and started talkin crap. lol.

The Cowboys have the most talented team in the NFL but have the worst chemistry.

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only

Giants89Fly, having ray lewis would be a positive thing because he can help the development of our defense. Specially the development of vernon gholston. As for clemens, I can live with that. The new coach is going to implement an offense that will rush the ball way more than pass. So, we won't really need the QB to throw for 250+ yards every game.

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
Giants89Fly, having ray lewis would be a positive thing because he can help the development of our defense. Specially the development of vernon gholston. As for clemens, I can live with that. The new coach is going to implement an offense that will rush the ball way more than pass. So, we won't really need the QB to throw for 250+ yards every game.

you start clemens, and you guys arent going anywhere. GO FALCONSSS!!!!!!!!

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
Gholsten is gonna be beast next year watch he wasnt used to his strenghts this year cause Mangini didnt know what he was doing Ryan will get the best out of him and he'll emerge as a developing top-notch player.

all the jets need is a QB really......Clemens won't be that guy..

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
Lol. Knickzrulez is a falcons fan from jersey...

And Prince is a cowboys fan from brooklyn...

Just playing guys. I do hear y'all on the clemens issue. He isn't going to be a long term solution. But could be used for the next couple of years until we can draft a franchise QB. In the mean time we should develop our running game. TJ is getting old and Leon is not an every down back. Any suggestions who to get in the draft?

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud

Just playing guys. I do hear y'all on the clemens issue. He isn't going to be a long term solution. But could be used for the next couple of years until we can draft a franchise QB. In the mean time we should develop our running game. TJ is getting old and Leon is not an every down back. Any suggestions who to get in the draft?

falcons!! we got no QB probs, i think we're set with matt ryan. and idk if theres a franchise QB you'll be able to draft. i doubt mark sanchez would drop down that low, and i dont see the jets trading up for a QB. so you'd have to look in FA or develop a later round QB (Josh Freeman from K-State??) as for RB, i say u guys shud draft knoshown moreno from georgia. it seems like the jets would be able to draft him, so why not?

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back

LMAO Cowboys is that team dude lmao......unno i like the knicks and yankees but just something about the cowboys loll

Knowshon Moreno dude is a great back but is mad underrated. could be a real good back in this league like a Willis Maghee with speed

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
Good to know, Knickzrulez and Prince. If he can be a mcgahee with more speed then that's who the Jets need to get. A guy that can run between the tackles with power. I'm not really sold on sanchez because of him playing in USC. Almost every player in USC is going to the nfl. Makes mark's game look better than it is.

StreetDreams21

I got Soul
I think its kinda gay.

I root for all New York teams really.

Jets haven't had an identity since Joe Namath...our front office is awful.

Same here. i dont mean to divert the convo, but yo metro, what do u do when the Jets play the G-men? or if theres like a subway series in baseball?

I root for both too, everything NY in general so its iight.

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
Upgrading the offensive line? Not a bad idea...

We do already have a great o-line. So we should make it inpenetrable. But instead of a rookie QB, we should bring a rookie running back. Moreno would be a good fit. I did prefer spiller because he has good footwork. Either way, our RB's are going to have a great year next year.