all about the N.Y. JETS

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
Moreno is likely to be available when you guys pick and he'll help you guys alot kinda like how Felix Jones helped us..he was a beast till he got injured that is(story of our season...)

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
Yea, sucks wat happened to jones. You guys had that one-two punch...

A couple of friends have told me that moreno is probably the third best RB after spiller and wells. But at the same time he is the fastest.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
Yea, sucks wat happened to jones. You guys had that one-two punch...

A couple of friends have told me that moreno is probably the third best RB after spiller and wells. But at the same time he is the fastest.

yea he's a real good back and i could see him doing well with the Jets, but Spiller and Wells will likely be gone by the time you pick so Moreno is a great pick

yea man Jones was a beast and coulda competed for R.O.Y ohh well he'll come back better next year he smacked the eagles and shitted on the packers.....next year*sign* injuries*sigh*

i see Shanchez falling kinda like what happened to Quinn a couple years back

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
yea he's a real good back and i could see him doing well with the Jets, but Spiller and Wells will likely be gone by the time you pick so Moreno is a great pick

yea man Jones was a beast and coulda competed for R.O.Y ohh well he'll come back better next year he smacked the eagles and shitted on the packers.....next year*sign* injuries*sigh*

i see Shanchez falling kinda like what happened to Quinn a couple years back

i agree. obviously matt stafford from georgia will be a top-5 pick. i believe kansas city will let the thigpen/croyle QB competition last one more year. and i dont believe the 49'ers will draft sanchez. if they can get alex smith to get a paycut i wouldnt give up on him. so that would leave sanchez dropping to the jets or bucs in my opinion. one of those teams will pick him up

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
Farve told the jets he was going to retire........so how long until he comes out of it? or is this one legit?

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
Not really sure if he's coming back. He should just stay retired.

What pisses me off is that we got rid of pennington for this fool. The way this team is being built, it would have been great to have a high accuracy QB.

Paul1355

All Star
Lewis > Favre

Favre is the most overrated QB of all time...what a year wasted on him.

Best post of this thread.

Didn't Favre win one superbowl in his entire career???

This guy has been playing since the stone age and he won only one superbowl and he is known as one of the greatest???

If people say he's the best because of his passing yards then they missed the boat. Favre throws more interceptions than any QB in the past 20 years...he is just a fan favorite and that sunk when he started this saga about retiring or not for the past few years.

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
I've seen that knowshon moreno is the pick on most mock drafts but is he the best pick for the Jets? I've also seen tyson jackson (DE from LSU) at 17th. They say he's going to be a ty warren type player for us. Thoughts?

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
you guys are set on defense in my opinion you guys are missing that lead running back, so go with Moreno, if there are no goo backs available( moreno gets drafted early) then you go with Jackson, i just dunno if he'll be as good as he should be,

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
Jets are looking to pick up bart scott (LB, 28 yrs old) so that we can improve our defense. Him and rex ryan are very familiar with each other because of their baltimore days (2004-2008?). So what do you guys think? Good move? Bad move?

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
this was a great pickup for you guys, dude is flat out nasty defensively, he's a ball hawker and will make you defense that much better, now if only you guys could get a fulltime QB, instead of planning on rotating career bench warmers.

TheBigCock

Benchwarmer
Jets also picked up Lito Shepard for a 5th. So I see them drafting either a QB (Sanchez/Freeman) or WR (Bay/Nicks/Maclin/Britt)

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
Nugent signed with the buccs. What a waste of a second round pick.

Coles signed with the bengals. Its a damn shame we traded this guy for santana moss a couple years back. We could of had a pro-bowl receiver instead of this bald-headed, no-big play receiver.

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
damn the patriots!!!!!! their making too many moves. its gonna be a tough season for us.

i'm hoping cutler has a falling out with the broncos. "starting at quarterback for the NY JETS, #6, Jay Cutler..."

i got my :crossfingers::crossfingers::crossfingers:

metrocard

Legend
if Cutler is a Jet, I'm buying Madden....haven't bought Madden since Vick was on the cover.

We haven't had a legit franchise QB is so long...I would give up a first plus more for Jay...best arm in the NFL...is agile...and is getting better...his accuracy and TD/INT ratio will improve...only 25.

Giants89FLY

Rotation player
if Cutler is a Jet, I'm buying Madden....haven't bought Madden since Vick was on the cover.

We haven't had a legit franchise QB is so long...I would give up a first plus more for Jay...best arm in the NFL...is agile...and is getting better...his accuracy and TD/INT ratio will improve...only 25.
I agree, The Jets should make a serious play for cutler...