all about the N.Y. JETS

TheBigCock

Benchwarmer
Fact: Josh McDumbass tried to trade a franchise QB for Matt Cassel
Fact: Denver had no RB
Fact: I would complain to if McTarded tried to trade me for Tom Brady's coffee boy.

KBlack25

Starter
Fact: Josh McDumbass tried to trade a franchise QB for Matt Cassel
Fact: Denver had no RB
Fact: I would complain to if McTarded tried to trade me for Tom Brady's coffee boy.

Depends on who you talk to. Yes, Denver had no RB and they nearly made the playoffs, by the end they were starting a converted FB and HB. For that, Jay Cutler deserves some credit, and perhaps is entitled to some job security. But what I had heard was that a team like the Lions or someone called Denver, and asked about Cutler's availability. The Broncos were told they would receive Matt Cassell in a 3-way trade. The coach LISTENED to the offer, but ultimately nothing materialized. Look, guys are on the trading block all the time. Amare Stoudemire, Manny Ramirez, Paul Pierce (before they got KG and Allen), it's part of sports. The coach didn't TRY to trade Cutler, he LISTENED to offers for him. If he can't handle a coach listening to an offer, how is he going to handle the criticism in the NY media.

th3realicon

Rotation player
Cutler is a franchise QB but if i were the Jets i would not want to bank on him. And i will sound like a heartless bastard on this one but simply put the fact he has diabetes worries me. Sorry but that position takes a lot of effort and you never know how it turns out with that type of illness. It can be cause of a lot of complications no matter how much the docs say it can be controlled.

Also the fact that he went ballistic on his coach don't help his cause. I mean no coach would want a player that can wreck havoc in the locker room.

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
acquiring cutler is looking more and more realistic...

Around The Web
Cutler retreats further, forfeits $100K bonus <!-- p class="post-info-author">By NFL.com Staff</p -->

Posted: Around The Web | NFL.com Staff | Tags: Denver Broncos, Jay Cutler

Denver Broncos quarterback Jay Cutler has forfeited a $100,000 workout bonus by missing more thant 10 percent of his team?s offseason conditioning program, the Denver Post reported in its Monday edition.
The newspaper, citing Cutler?s friends as sources, also reports that the embattled quarterback has left his offseason home in Nashville for another U.S. destination. The paper declined to name Cutler?s latest place of residence.
With the workout bonus already forfeited, the next opportunity for a Cutler appearance in Denver is at the team?s first minicamp, April 17-19. But that appears a longshot now with both sides seemingly far apart in smoothing things over.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
lots of teams need QB's but the jets need him the most imo. they have no one to step in and be decent at this point.

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
lots of teams need QB's but the jets need him the most imo. they have no one to step in and be decent at this point.

yea, the QB's we have are unproven. I hope the JETS go after cutler real hard.

i hear that cutler's agent is real tight with our GM. so the JETS have an edge with that.

LeFlume

All Star
Many rumors out there. I think Jets have to work some magic to pull it off. We're talking about a franchise QB here. Broncos need to replace him somehow. I think it takes a proven QB and draft picks to get it done. Jets don't have that QB. They need to get another team involved if they wanna land Cutler. At least that's what I think.

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
Thanks to Calvin Pace's 4 game suspension, Vernon Gholston will be starting at outside LB for the JETS.

I'm eager to see what Vernon can do out on the field. I have heard he doesn't show enough effort, which is a reason why he didn't play much last season. Still, he does have all-world talent. I hope coach Ryan is able to make him play at his full potential.

On a side note, I read yesterday that the Madden 2010 ratings have come out. The Jets got shitted on stat-wise. Most players went down in overall, even though a lot of our players had career years.

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
Jets are rated #1 on defense. Was there any doubt? :cool:

Revis is unbelievable. He's a shutdown corner, no question. I need to get a #24 jersey quick.

Great to have football back. Missed it so much.

One last thing, WTF happened to the cowboys?!?!?! Giants losing would have made sunday a perfect day :lol:

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
Jets are rated #1 on defense. Was there any doubt? :cool:

Revis is unbelievable. He's a shutdown corner, no question. I need to get a #24 jersey quick.

Great to have football back. Missed it so much.

One last thing, WTF happened to the cowboys?!?!?! Giants losing would have made sunday a perfect day :lol:

ryan is a beast when it comes to the defesnive schemes, Sanchez is way beyond his years he's on the fast track to becoming an elite QB dude has the poise and the talent

and Revis is quickly becoming the best CB in the L dude made A.Johnson look like trash, week 1 Johnson sucked week 2 johnson beasted.....week 1 Moss was a monster, week 2 he was trash and that pick Revis had was sweet.

best corner in the league in my opinion

**** the giants loll they got lucky( manningham td....)

M&M's

Rookie
J..............E................T..............S JETS JETS JETS!

-wassup ya'll i just joined this forum from knickscity.com was getting a little wack over there so i hope this one is better

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
ryan is a beast when it comes to the defesnive schemes, Sanchez is way beyond his years he's on the fast track to becoming an elite QB dude has the poise and the talent

and Revis is quickly becoming the best CB in the L dude made A.Johnson look like trash, week 1 Johnson sucked week 2 johnson beasted.....week 1 Moss was a monster, week 2 he was trash and that pick Revis had was sweet.

best corner in the league in my opinion

**** the giants loll they got lucky( manningham td....)

Yea I know right. R. Moss saying " he's not a shutdown corner"...SMFH...didn't he go from 14 catches/180 rec yds on week 1 to 4 catches/28 rec yds against revis?!?!?! Hahahahaha

Moss...Shut da Fukk up!