New York Knicks @ Portland Trialblazers, Sunday, Feb.8th, 6:00 pm

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
i was suprised we didn't foul but shit happens we gotta move past this now and head to the allstar break on a 2 game win streak cause when we come back we got a tough schedule ( Spurs, Raptors, Magic etc) lets get some momentum back

WVKnickfan

Rotation player
He said why in his post.

You and DLeeFan42 are almost as bad as Team Starbury, prioritising your boy Lee over the rest of the Knicks. I'm not saying we should trade him, but abcd has a point.

About tonights game, hell that was tough, was up til 3am watching... Never seen my own team beaten at the buzzer live :(

First of all D-Lee is not my boy and I am not picking him over the Knicks that I have been a fan of since 84.Yes D-Lee is my favorite player on THIS TEAM and you nor nobody else have the right to tell me what player I have to like and cannot like.I have been a Knicks fan since 84 and I will be a Knicks fan till the day I die.Now Smokes we hav'nt had no problems with each other since you joined this site right? I hav'nt got no problem with you I think you are a good poster.I will always respect your opinion and I hope you respect mine.

Kiyaman

Legend
Time to move on......

Time to move on....however....there is a strong note about this Knick at Portland game....our 9-Man Rotation showed one of the brightest performances this season in Portland.

After the 3 consecutive losses to the TOP-Teams in the league (Lakers, Cavs, Celtics) our Knicks went into the 31-19 Portland Blazers back yard with the attitude that they can beat this .500 team away....the Knicks did not lose much of a beat even with coach Dantoni experimenting with the starting lineup and throwing off his major rotation of players whom finished off the last eleven games in January 8-3....for a team which dont have a Super-Star, or star-leader, and need help in both their front and backcourt....they play like WINNERS!!!

Lets Go Knicks!

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
Time to move on....however....there is a strong note about this Knick at Portland game....our 9-Man Rotation showed one of the brightest performances this season in Portland.

After the 3 consecutive losses to the TOP-Teams in the league (Lakers, Cavs, Celtics) our Knicks went into the 31-19 Portland Blazers back yard with the attitude that they can beat this .500 team away....the Knicks did not lose much of a beat even with coach Dantoni experimenting with the starting lineup and throwing off his major rotation of players whom finished off the last eleven games in January 8-3....for a team which dont have a Super-Star, or star-leader, and need help in both their front and backcourt....they play like WINNERS!!!

Lets Go Knicks!

imagine when we have developed young players in Chandler and Gallo and a superstar player...championship

johnstarky

Rotation player
The reason that the Knicks lose these close games is because they don't have an all-star to close out these games for them as opposed to the other teams.