KO basketball game

OGKnickfan

Enlightened
Yo, is anyone willing to get together to play a fullcourt basketball game, maybe this summer? We can put trillion and metro on opposing teams. Some nice courts are located down by the 72nd street pier.

Personally, I'm willing to get down there and bust some people up.

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
Hey OG, I'm down. Sounds like a good idea. I know you're probably gonna flagrant foul some people on this forum. I wonder who?...

OGKnickfan

Enlightened
Hey OG, I'm down. Sounds like a good idea. I know you're probably gonna flagrant foul some people on this forum. I wonder who?...

I'm a clean player. I'm streaky, though, and past my best playing days; but, with preparation, I might do all right.

I think it'd be funny, more than anything, to see the biggest "enemies" compete against each other, because some of these people actually take their online problems seriously.

quiggle

Starter
can we reserve an indoor court at Chelsea Piers? what's the wager also? we can't just play for bragging rights

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
Sounds like a good idea i havent played ball in a fresh minute but im down

we should also go to a knicks game this year, that would be tight.

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
I'm a clean player. I'm streaky, though, and past my best playing days; but, with preparation, I might do all right.

I think it'd be funny, more than anything, to see the biggest "enemies" compete against each other, because some of these people actually take their online problems seriously.

Lol. That would be funny. Yea we should definitely have a KO b-ball game. The summer sounds good too. I haven't really played in a while. So, it gives me enough time to practice and get my shot back.

We're gonna need at least ten people. No wagering because I know I take it real serious when moneys involved. Besides we wouldn't know who got game until a couple of games in. If we do play, that first game is gonna be a blowout.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
yea word lmao......i havent played in the longest.

a KO knicks game would be cool too, would anyone be down

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
yea word lmao......i havent played in the longest.

a KO knicks game would be cool too, would anyone be down

I would be down with that too, but probably for next season. I'm gonna be dead broke for a little while. Had some financial problems. But next season no doubt.

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
so what positions do we got? I probably have to be guard cause I'm 5'4"

5'4? Wow. You better play like mugsy bogues. Probably cause of your age, right? Cuz I'm 6 feet tall 175 and I play point. We would probably figure it out once we get to the court.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
loll....yea come to think of it i agree, and the remainder of our home schedule is ok nothing to great like the lakers or something.

im 5'10 so that probably leaves me at the 2guard or SF although i always played PG, always been short loll

StreetDreams21

I got Soul
This sounds good it should be a yearly thing. If i come to NY this summer i'm down fo sho. I'm 6'1 or 6'2 and like to play PF but my stamina sucks lol

quiggle

Starter
someone asked but the reason I wanted to see if we could do this indoors is because I want to use a leather ball instead of the composites or rubber ones.

TunerAddict

Starter
I'm 6'2" but I used to like running point when I played park ball, but I'd guess 3 is more of my natural position since I can drive and shoot 3s.

I remember I was playing 2 on 2 one time and I hit 6 three pointer in a row off the check with a guy in my face. Somehow. Still can't figure it out since I was just launching them and they were falling.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
yea i attempt them every now and again. I play kinda like Wade/Iverson im not a three point shooter rarely attempt them and i go hard after every play and im quick to get to the basket...