New York Knicks @ Los Angeles Clippers Game Thread 2/11/09

Who will have the game high points for tonight's game?

• David Lee

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Danilo Gallinari

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Al Harrington

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Zach Randolph

Votes: 6 40.0%

• Total voters

the portable man

Benchwarmer
its immoral and unproductive how duhon's been starting the whole season(not sayin he aint held his own with 10 ppg and 8apg)...but it doesnt make any sense why walsh and dantoni gave him so much privilege.....i thought he was gona be comin off the bench for robinson.....i just dont get how u let a guy who avg'ed 5 career ppg(36%fg) start over nate, an up & comin excitin talent who had 12 ppg the previous season

the knicks lack firepower consistently cuz duhon is a slow tactical type pg controllin the game TOO MUCH and not really causin confusion.....nate is both fast and tactical, so u know that'll open up players quicker and easier(dantoni probly wouldnt have to run so many players either)

makes me puke death

JayJ44

Starter
that technical foul was the most ridiculous call I've ever seen. Hanging on the rim?!!! wtf? the refs obviously have some money on the clippers or something.

Giants89FLY

Rotation player
Al harrington might have just gave us the vaseline job... 5.5 remaining... Knicks can never make things easy on themselves...

Giants89FLY

Rotation player
I know Nate is having a great game... But what in the mother of **** was that last possession all about? And Mike Breen... How white can you possibly be?

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
dont blame Nate we wont be in OT if it wasnt for Harrington.....but i agree we could gotten a better possession.

Giants89FLY

Rotation player
I'm not blaming nate... I agree 100% if it wasn't for him this game would have been over an hour ago... But even still gotta be smarter in big situations like that..

JayJ44

Starter
i think we can call this game a loss. might as well say goodbye to our playoffs hopes too. al harrington is probably the least clutch player in the league btw.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
**** man.........we cant catch a break, kudos to Nate and Chandler they kept us in the game...........still man these losses are shit man

New New York

Quiet Storm
Look I said this when he scored 38 against G State or when he puts up 30+ agains the Cavs, when he goes on a 14-0 single handed against the Kings and I'll say this now that this cat has cost us a game....

Al Harrington has one of the lowest Basketball IQ's I have ever seen. Shot selection is horrible, he alway looks out of control on drives, and as we saw tonight bad plays and bad shots are frequent.

Please Explain why 1 he didnt pull the ball back out to kill some time or why if you are going to take the shot why would you slap the backboard?!

Look I can deal with losing, but, I hate stupid losses like this one and Portland.

Not to let Dantoni off the hook.....Why the hell didnt he bench him for the start of overtime after that damn dumb play. We probably win this game if on two of the five wide open 3's went to even any othe player for a two point shot.

Well the issue of if we should be gunning for the playoffs or playing for the lottery has been answered on this road trip.

I knew that we would hit another couple of skids this season maybe losing 3 of 5 here and there, but, no way did I think we would drop 6 straight. Lets just focus on getting Danillo his minutes now and bringing him and Wilson along.

Not waiving the white flag, but, damn!

Ok I just needed to vent....but I still dont like Harrington

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
Nah.

Harrington can do things in the paint.
Crawford can't

+ Harrington is a better shooter/athlete.

Crawford is just lame all around.

crawford is 1000 times better then harrington in the clutch and harrington has a horrendous shot selection

metrocard

Legend
Crawford has the worst losing percentage in the NBA; its getting worse since he's on the Warriors...I never understood why people would label him clutch.

Harrington is lame too...he's a 6th man at best...dude is wreckless and doesn't use his talents well.

Harrington needs to drive to the basket more...

Right now Harrington is Antonie Walker...without the IQ.