Marcus Camby To The Knicks

NicksKnicks

Rotation player
Marcus Camby is not needed by the Clippers. Is there anyway we could get him back? Hes exactly what we need. A monster on the defensive end and cleans the boards on both ends of the court. Although 34, he can still run and gun. (injuries seem abit frequent though). Maybe a deal involving Harrington? any thoughts?

Knicks4Life_1985

★The Floor General★
that is the no brainer i would love to see this happen hell im sure marcus camby would love to see it happen. He was on his way to becoming an elite player when we got rid of him. :gony::agreed:

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
NicksNicks, you deaded 90% of the people that opened this thread. I thought Camby was really traded to the Knicks, before I read the thread. lol

smokes

Huge Member
NicksNicks, you deaded 90% of the people that opened this thread. I thought Camby was really traded to the Knicks, before I read the thread. lol

Yeah :(

We've had this discussion in other threads over the last few days, try to make the title a bit less ambiguous next time if you don't wanna get all our hopes up!

Harrington for Camby straight up would be amazing.

StreetDreams21

I got Soul
i thought it actually happened i was all hyped and shit loll

We all were. Then you open the thread. Then comes the feeling of disapointment. And then we dream of trading camby for harrington. Especially with the game last night. i would want that trade asap!