favorite hangout spots

quiggle

Starter
where do you all like to go/hangout in the city? I want to explore some interesting places that I haven't before and wanted some thoughts/suggestions from your experiences. thanks!

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
has to be the city or anywhere in general loll, cause in the city all i usually do is go eat really loll

quiggle

Starter
thanks DatPrince, what's some good places to eat. I eat too much at Juniors over at Flatbush and want to try something new. what about clubs and nightlife stuffs?

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
yea juniors is a nice spot, love the food there

in the city the best places are TGI Fridays, it tastes better then the ones n Brooklyn, Red Lobster is banging you should definitely check em out

as for the clubs the best ones are Webster Hall and Pashca.

in Brooklyn theres, Nox, Suite(still trying to get in) and level(on fridays)

another nice place is Bianky's on coney island ave. its a hookah bar mixed with a club pretty tight.

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
A great place to eat is chevy's on around 42nd (manhattan). Mexican food served with class. That place gets packed though. Good place to take your girl when you're out on a date.

JayJ44

Starter
thanks DatPrince, what's some good places to eat. I eat too much at Juniors over at Flatbush and want to try something new. what about clubs and nightlife stuffs?

mmmm, juniors cheesecake...
homer_simpson.jpg

JayJ44

Starter
That's something i need to try. Yo, if i come to NY in the summer, i need to go to a good pizza joint and get me some authentic NY pizza. Yall know any really good places? Preferably in the BK or Manhattan.

Manhattan= any of the Ray's pizzas, the Sparro's by MSG is great (but expensive), Ben's in soho is great

BK= the same ben's as the one in Manhattan has another one in Bay Ridge on 3rd avenue, just as good. there's also a place in bensonhurst on 86th street called Lenny's, love that place. another one in bensonhurst on 18th avenue is Da Vinci's, I like that place because it's opened so late lol.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
L&B pizzeria on 2725 86th St, their sicilian pizza is the shit.

and theres scotties pizzeria in sunset.

but my fav is L&B

StreetDreams21

I got Soul
I'll spend most of my time in the BK so i'll see where i can go lol.

Thats yall. I'll definitely look into that. What about queens? I'll be there alot too. Mostly around Woodhaven and Richmond Hill.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
Manhattan= any of the Ray's pizzas, the Sparro's by MSG is great (but expensive), Ben's in soho is great

BK= the same ben's as the one in Manhattan has another one in Bay Ridge on 3rd avenue, just as good. there's also a place in bensonhurst on 86th street called Lenny's, love that place. another one in bensonhurst on 18th avenue is Da Vinci's, I like that place because it's opened so late lol.

where at luigis?

JayJ44

Starter
I love that place. I don't go there a lot, becuase I live by 6th avenue and I don't feel like going to 3rd lol. I go after school sometimes though. There's a place much closer to my house called Papa's. It's alright, but not as good as Ben's.