Official Rookie-Sophmore Game Thread

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
wheres the "kevin durant is a babe" thread??? ive been preaching it for a while, and ill say it again, sam presti has done a marvelous job retooling the sonics/thunder. having a core of durant/green/westbrook, all of whom are under 23 is just scary. as long as durant doesnt get injured, hes gonna lead the league in scoring in two years. i can almost guarentee that

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
yea man he the best..........he gonna kill em next year and the cowboys win the superbowl and then he gonna play in the celebrity game again and wins his 3rd straight mvp.......book it

i say the cowboys go 12-4 next year. romo gets 4487 yds, 32 td, 13 int. T.O has a another 1000+ yd plus season, but i think felix is gonna grow up and be beastly next year. i dont see the cowboys winning the title, but i do see them playing to their talent level next year. there is just no way a team with as much talent as the cowboys could miss the playoffs again. there have even been rumors that larry johnson wants to go to dallas lol.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
Johnson is not happening we got our running game set with Barber and Jones = best 1-2 punch in the L.

we got the title next year, book it we wont have another letdown i think this years 9-7 and missing the playoffs is exactly what we needed....wont happen again and we'll lay to our level of talent

if theres anythin we need it's a shutdown corner that dude from oakland he's a freeagent we should def sign him.......cant spell is name but its Asumahaga loll

back to the rookie-shoph game

beasley did his thing tonight......

yea man he the best..........he gonna kill em next year and the cowboys win the superbowl and then he gonna play in the celebrity game again and wins his 3rd straight mvp.......book it
then he unfortunatly shatters both knee caps in the final minutes of the game. go giants! lol

Red

TYPE-A

LOL....T.O. Might not even be a Cowgirl next season.
Best 1-2 punch...Barber/Jones:cool: Stop it.

Brandon Jacobs - D Ward, Giants gonna sh*t on you again.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
LOL....T.O. Might not even be a Cowgirl next season.
Best 1-2 punch...Barber/Jones:cool: Stop it.

Brandon Jacobs - D Ward, Giants gonna sh*t on you again.

man, please did you watch what our duo was doing at the start of the year we were unstoppable, neither of your running backs are able to be dominate no.1's while Barber could and has proved it, and Jones will be he has the skills...

..we got the superbowl won next year loll