Protege Shoes

TunerAddict

Starter
Sure you guys have seen the commericals this weekend on the Allstar broadcasts...

34.99 at KMART, but 70 at Champs.

They have Al Harrington and Steve Jackson sig shoes. Word is that Ron Artest is joining in with his own sig shoes as well.

These shoes quality is supposed to be far above the quality of Starbury shoes. I'll probably pick up a pair and see if they are. They have anice strap ones that remind me of LeBron's Nikes.

naterob4

Benchwarmer
those shoes are dope i just checked at protegemvp.com
The black ones are sick and the one that looks like lebrons is nice too. Definetly gonna get a pair or two of these. I always felt Harrington was a slacker and ballhogg. Glad to see he has a little class we sure need that to help turn us around.`

quiggle

Starter
I saw the ads on the trains today. Harrington should have made a statement and sold them for the price of his jersey number 7$

Starks

Starter
Nike has got to be gaining a headache from these ball players lending their names to these cheap ass sneaker products.

StreetDreams21

I got Soul
Sure you guys have seen the commericals this weekend on the Allstar broadcasts...

34.99 at KMART, but 70 at Champs.

They have Al Harrington and Steve Jackson sig shoes. Word is that Ron Artest is joining in with his own sig shoes as well.

These shoes quality is supposed to be far above the quality of Starbury shoes. I'll probably pick up a pair and see if they are. They have anice strap ones that remind me of LeBron's Nikes.

wtf? They sell them at champs? I didn't see any when i went a few days ago...