David Lee & D'Antoni being considered for 2012 Olympics

quiggle

Starter
U.S. basketball managing director Jerry Colangelo told The Post David Lee is on his radar as a 2012 Olympian and said Mike D'Antoni would be considered as Team USA head coach if Duke's Mike Krzyzewkski passes. Colangelo said Lee likely will be invited this July to Las Vegas after summer league as part of a 24-player pool of young standouts "to keep the pipeline going." Colangelo will select from that young group a roster for the 2010 World Championships

http://www.nypost.com/seven/02142009/sports/knicks/lebrons_triple_take_155079.htm

Knicks4Life_1985

★The Floor General★
David should be there he is one of the hardest working people in the NBA and he would take that serious. We dont need to be redeeming anything(Redeem Team) and he would help make sure of that:gony:

JayJ44

Starter
He would be great player for them to come off the bench. He's a terriffic rebounder, good scorer. Plus, maybe he can come back a better player competing with those guys in practice.

Hope he's still a Knick by then...

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
he would be the perfect compliment off the bench to the superstars

and JayJ i really believe that Nate and Lee will get long-term contracts this offseason, no way Donnie is just gonna let them go

JayJ44

Starter
he would be the perfect compliment off the bench to the superstars

and JayJ i really believe that Nate and Lee will get long-term contracts this offseason, no way Donnie is just gonna let them go

I think you're right. Both of them have proved themselves this year.