Mock Draft 2009

Paul1355

All Star
The Knicks need to fill in some holes and this years draft is going to be one were we finally have some draft picks that were not traded away.

I finally found a mock draft that had the Knicks making two good moves.

http://www.nbadraft.net/2009mock_draft

First round pick - BJ Mullens....A Center with height which we lack and desperetly need.

Second round pick - Jermaine Taylor
...a Shooting guard to help out the back court which has no true SG....Our point guards and forwards have been playing the 2 spot, out of position, so picking a SG is a great second move.

Would you guys be satisfied with drafting Mullens and Taylor for our two draft picks??

http://www.nbadraft.net/players/bj-mullens

http://www.nbadraft.net/players/jermaine-taylor

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
according to this mock, DeRozan will fall till the 18th pick, he is no.1 overall talent if he's available when we pick we have to take him he is going to be that player that were missing that superstar that will be among the elites and in the second round we draft a C or we could trade for one.

Duhon
DeRozan
Chandler/Gallo(whoever starts)
Lee
and a C

soon enough Duhon won't be the starter and will be relaced by a younger better PG.

when we pick we have to take the best player available, Jeff Teague might fall to us, or maybe we could trade up and make a serious run at Monroe.

p.s damn i need to do my draft updates....

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
Lol. That picture makes mullens look like he has downs syndrome. They say he's not a shot blocker?! Isn't that what we need? Forget mullens. Like Prince said, picking up the best talent is key. And if derozan is available up to 18th, then we should definitely pick him up. He's 6'6" and has the potential to be a superstar. I don't think you can say the same for mullens.

Knicks4Life_1985

★The Floor General★
Im to busy to watch college hoops i wish i still could.. but i have a question for you guys how good would stephon curry look shooting open threes when someone doubles down on our (superstar) who ever that may be in 2010:gony:

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
Lol. That picture makes mullens look like he has downs syndrome. They say he's not a shot blocker?! Isn't that what we need? Forget mullens. Like Prince said, picking up the best talent is key. And if derozan is available up to 18th, then we should definitely pick him up. He's 6'6" and has the potential to be a superstar. I don't think you can say the same for mullens.

exactly, whoever is the best talent available we take, were projected to pic 11th and most likely DeRozan will be available then so we definitely have to take him, im telling you guys now he's gonna be a superstar i've watched him play, and D'Antoni will make him that much better,

we could get a shotblocker anytime throughout the draft, we just need a defensive minded, rebounding, shotblocking center, we have plenty of scoring

not sayin Mullens won't be a good player, but he def wont be a superstar, we have enough good players now we need a player t make it all work( like a B.Roy caliber). Mullens should wait another year.

JayJ44

Starter
I like the idea of drafting Derozan. I think he has Kobe-like potential. We need a guy like that. But we might win the lottery, who knows? Chicago won it last year with about 30 wins I think. We need to see where are draft position is.

metrocard

Legend
I like the idea of drafting Derozan. I think he has Kobe-like potential. We need a guy like that. But we might win the lottery, who knows? Chicago won it last year with about 30 wins I think. We need to see where are draft position is.

He has a JR Smith work ethic....potential gets you no where if you don't work hard to fulfil that potential.

Guys I'm looking at are Stephon Curry and Ty Lawson. Two very elite PG's with special ability and skill. Curry is showing his PG skills this season + being an elite unstoppable scoring machine. Lawson is one of the best pure PG's in the country, along with one of the faster players.

Gerald Henderson is NASTY...complete SG with all the tools...just need the consistancy. Wayne Ellington is also an option...Cutino Mobley like.

Edwin Ubiles would be a good energy guy off the bench in the 2nd round.

Daniel Hackett
is a BIG PG...at 6"5, I would love for him to declare so we can grab him in the 2nd round. A.J. Price is another pure PG if Lawson isn't around.

If you're looking at an automatic shot blocker, look at Jerome Jordan from Tulsa.

If Jonny Flynn declares, he would be a huge pick up.

I really like Danny Green , he's a complete player...good guy off the bench...Matt Barnes with more talent and skills.

OGKnickfan

Enlightened
_41340618_italians_416_afp.jpg

Are there any Italians we can draft, in 2009?????