Official Trade Deadline Thread

There must be something really wrong with Tyson for the Thunder to send him back just like tgat. I dont think any GM will take a look at acquiring Tyson after that.

JayJ44

Starter
There must be something really wrong with Tyson for the Thunder to send him back just like tgat. I dont think any GM will take a look at acquiring Tyson after that.

It's just his ankle. Nothing new, he missed some games because of that earlier in the season. There must be something we're not hearing. Maybe the Thunder wanted more or something.

JayJ44

Starter
_______√ictory_______;85214 said:
MONEY.

they took rose for wilcox for pete's sakes.

Then why did they make the trade to begin with? Money is no problem there, the OKC arena is always sold out.

Starks

Starter
Less than 5 minutes left. Looks like thats it. All that talk of players being moved came out to nothing.

The offseason should be interesing though

JayJ44

Starter
_______√ictory_______;85234 said:
i just said money. they don't want to pay chandler 11 mill for 3 years.
rose and wilcox's contract is nearly the same.rose sucks ass.wilcox not really.
Still a stupid way to do business. They should have thought about that before they completed the trade. Whatever, the trade deadline is over. I no longer care about Tyson Chandelr, for now lol.

Still a stupid way to do business. They should have thought about that before they completed the trade. Whatever, the trade deadline is over. I no longer care about Tyson Chandelr, for now lol.
not necessarily. the salary cap is coming down.nobody knows how this shit is gonna shake out.