I really hate 1050 espn radio and Ny radio all together!!

Red

TYPE-A
They're too busy hating on A-Rod. I feel you, it gets annoying but I do appreciate Max Kellerman, that dude is gangsta- he keeps it real.

Starks

Starter
New York City always was and always will be a Baseball town.

Plus add the fact that the Knicks aren't a serious playoff team, there's no way they are gona spend a lot of time on basketball

Red

TYPE-A
Yeah I am a big Kellerman fan too. He seems to actually know more about sports than Francesa.

Kellerman comes from the city so his view point is from a youger side. But don't sleep on Francesa, that dude is a sports encylepedia, he's just a little old school- his ear isn't to the streets

TheBigCock

Benchwarmer
The thing is I frankly give two shits about the past. I hate sports gossip. I'd much rather hear about stats and how to make a team better.

Martice

Rookie
Yo that name is crazy B.C.!!

Also, I know NYC is a baseball town. What I don't like about baseball is why I don't like NY sports radio... Too much talkin and not enough action.

Oh well, I actually feel better now that I said that out loud.

Fear not, I will be rooting hard for my Mets soon enuff.

Go Knicks, Mets, Jets and....................................................................Cowboys!!!

(Runs and ducks for cover)

knicksfancris

Benchwarmer
Yo that name is crazy B.C.!!

Also, I know NYC is a baseball town. What I don't like about baseball is why I don't like NY sports radio... Too much talkin and not enough action.

Oh well, I actually feel better now that I said that out loud.

Fear not, I will be rooting hard for my Mets soon enuff.

Go Knicks, Mets, Jets and....................................................................Cowboys!!!

(Runs and ducks for cover)
i took the wrong squad all agree wit the knicks but yankees and giants baby all the way and fuk the cowboys

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
i like Kellerman( no homo) he keeps it real 100% of the time

since everyone posted their favorite teams mine

Knicks, Yankees, and Cowboys

i hate francesa.dude is a fat self righteous prick.he and his old stink breath partner where some of the biggest douchbags I've ever heard.i know of max from all the boxing i watch.

im mets, knicks, giants, and i guess islanders?

But yea kellerman is chill he seems like just another fan. I got that poscast on my ipod lol

_______√ictory_______;85073 said:
i hate francesa.dude is a fat self righteous prick.he and his old stink breath partner where some of the biggest douchbags I've ever heard.i know of max from all the boxing i watch.
hahaha co ****in sign

quiggle

Starter
sam's brother was really cool too bad he got killed by that boxer

is that other guy still on 1050 brian turney or something like that?

Asimov

Benchwarmer
Errrrrr Fatcesser talks more Knicks than 1050....they only talk em after Knicks games and who actually stays up to listen to that