Bulls get Brad Miller and John Salmons

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
The Chicago Bulls have traded Drew Gooden, Cedric Simmons and Andres Nocioni to the Sacramento Kings for Brad Miller and John Salmons.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=3916703

interesting, all signs point that the bulls will be a better team. miller is a quality center, while salmons was averaging 18 pts a game as a SF this year. Bulls got more talent, while the Kings got some cap relief. I though they could get more for salmons and miller, but i guess not. The Bulls have a pretty nice looking lineup now

PG- D Rose
SG- Ben Gordon/John Salmons (Id say Salmons, because Gordon is good off the bench)
SF- Luol Deng
PF- Tyrus Thomas
C- Brad Miller

Backups: Kirk Hinrick, Ben Gordon/John Salmons, Larry Hughes, Thabo Shevalosha, Joakim Noah

Looks like a very promising roster, they definetely are a legimate threat to take the 8th spot. Somehow i see Vinny Del Negro messing things up lol

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
btw i think this cements the sacramento kings as the worst team in the league. they'll be hoping those ping pong balls bounce their way for a kevin martin- blake griffin combo come next season and that wud be pretty sick. id say the 3 worst teams this year

1. Kings (they trade 2 of their 3 best players on a roster full of scrubs)
2. Wizards (arenas and haywood's injury has killed em, and if arenas doesnt live up to par he'll be the next allan houston/c-webb)
3. Clippers (so much talent, so much expectations, yet such a poor record to show for it, kinda reminds me of us last year :/ )

im so glad we arent in the discussion of topics like that this year :)

JayJ44

Starter
Miller is a bum, not going to help them much. He can hit an open jumper, that's about it. The Kings are trying to save as much money as humanly possible. I heard they're trying to trade Kevin Martin.

diesel1984

Rookie
do you guys think donnie is going to do anything? I hope he comes up with something we havent really heard much. LETS GET SOMETHING DONE DONNIE!!!!

TunerAddict

Starter
Miller is a bum, not going to help them much. He can hit an open jumper, that's about it. The Kings are trying to save as much money as humanly possible. I heard they're trying to trade Kevin Martin.

Yeah because guys that start for the American basketball team on their way to a gold are all bums.

JayJ44

Starter
Yeah because guys that start for the American basketball team on their way to a gold are all bums.

Uhh, he never won a gold medal. He won 2 bronze medals:
He played for the US national team in the 1998 FIBA World Championship, winning the bronze medal, when no NBA players were involved due to the lockout.[4]. Miller was also a member of the U.S. squad that competed in the 2006 FIBA World Championship. After much hype over the improvement of the team, the tournament ended in disappointment with a loss to Greece in the semifinal game. The team finished with the bronze medal by defeating Argentina. Despite pre-tournament assertions that the U.S. needed a good-shooting big man like Miller[5], he rarely played in the tournament and did not log any playing time in the decisive semifinal loss.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brad_Miller_(basketball)#Team_USA

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
now i dont have to worry about Nate going for Miller......but thats a great dal for the Bulls they might land the 8th seed now.

Torp

Benchwarmer
Damn... Bulls managed a big win against Orlando today, and it will be hard for us to follow up on that...

I don't know... The bulls look like a pretty good team now. Should we be afraid of them taking our playoff spot? I know I am...

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
well looking back the trade worked wonders for em. salmons is a very good contributor wonder how things will go when deng comes back though. thomas and noah are beastin and miller is perfect coming off the bench. they gonna lose in the first round, but they got potential to grow