Tyson Chandler Trade no more!

JayJ44

Starter
We need to make a move for him. We might be able to get him without trading Lee. All the Thunder gave up is Joe Smith and Wilcox.

TheBigCock

Benchwarmer
Wow the signs are so obvious. I mean it's more obvious than if God slapped Donnie Walsh in the face and said "hey you better trade for Chandler cause I have the Knicks as my 8th seed in my NBA pool and I don't feel like paying Satan 200 bucks again...who the **** though Tampa Bay would have made the World Series"

Wow the signs are so obvious. I mean it's more obvious than if God slapped Donnie Walsh in the face and said "hey you better trade for Chandler cause I have the Knicks as my 8th seed in my NBA pool and I don't feel like paying Satan 200 bucks again...who the **** though Tampa Bay would have made the World Series"
haha yea this deal is calling donnies name..

smokes

Huge Member

Hahaha! Yeah man, hopefully they are pretty desperate to make a trade now and might take a trash deal to drop salary. Salaries are tough to match without giving up something on this end though, it has to be:

Rose + Chandler/Lee/Nate

or

Marbury (who it doesn't seem we want to trade :cry:)