Predict the New Knicks Lineup/Roster

TheBigCock

Benchwarmer
As of now the Knicks have 12 players on their roster...Two of those players are Maurbry and Eddy Curry. I can assume that the Knicks will add Ewing Jr. but what other additions could you see the Knicks make?
Depth chart (Wikipedia)

<table style="background-color: rgb(21, 96, 190); text-align: center;"> <tbody><tr style="text-align: center; background-color: rgb(21, 96, 190); color: rgb(255, 117, 24);"> <th width="40">Pos.</th> <th width="165">Starter</th> <th width="165">Bench</th> <th width="165">Reserve</th> <th width="165">Inactive</th> </tr> <tr style="height: 40px; background-color: white;"> <th style="background-color: rgb(255, 117, 24);">C</th> <td>Chris Wilcox</td> <td>Jared Jefferies</td> <td>
</td> <td style="background-color: rgb(255, 117, 24);">Eddy Curry </td> </tr> <tr style="height: 40px; background-color: white;"> <th style="background-color: rgb(255, 117, 24);">PF</th> <td>David Lee</td> <td>Al Harrington</td> <td>
</td> <td style="background-color: rgb(255, 117, 24);">
</td> </tr> <tr style="height: 40px; background-color: white;"> <th style="background-color: rgb(255, 117, 24);">SF</th> <td>Wilson Chandler</td> <td>Danilo Gallinari</td> <td>
</td> <td style="background-color: rgb(255, 117, 24);"></td> </tr> <tr style="height: 40px; background-color: white;"> <th style="background-color: rgb(255, 117, 24);">SG</th> <td>Larry Hughes</td> <td>Quentin Richardson</td> <td>
</td> <td style="background-color: rgb(255, 117, 24);">
</td> </tr> <tr style="height: 40px; background-color: white;"> <th style="background-color: rgb(255, 117, 24);">PG</th> <td>Chris Duhon</td> <td>Nate Robinson</td> <td>
</td> <td style="background-color: rgb(255, 117, 24);">Stephon Marbury</td></tr></tbody></table>

JayJ44

Starter
That one pretty much sums it up. That's a pretty good defensive lineup, when you think about it.

PG-Duhon- little overrated defensively, but still pretty solid
SG- Larry Hughes- former all-nba defensive team (When was the last time we had one of those? Dikembe?)
SF- Chandler- good defender, athletic
PF- David Lee- Not great, but he tries. Does alright in stretches. Ex. against Duncan on Tuesday.
C- Chris Wilcox- good shotblocker, gives us some interior defense.

I'm happy about this team going forward. Gives us a chance at the playoffs.

richtree

Rotation player
Bottom line is the team is better off

and I feel happier (and isn't that what really matters, lol)

next 12 games we go hard

Bernard_King

Benchwarmer
I do not see Wilcox or Hughes starting as they need to learn the system first. I perfer we run Jeffries, Lee, Chandler, Duhon and Q-Rich starting.

Supermansdaddy

Benchwarmer
I do not see Wilcox or Hughes starting as they need to learn the system first. I perfer we run Jeffries, Lee, Chandler, Duhon and Q-Rich starting.

I dont want Q anywhere near the starting lineup. Bring him off the bench if you must, if he's hot he can play a little, if he's not, yank him.

Bernard_King

Benchwarmer
Q-rich been playing his best ball as a Knick the last few games? Nate been on fire, so coach D'Antoni could move him into the starting line up.

GetRealistic

Starter
I agree with the King. I don't see either starting right away, but i do see Hughes starting right away. I'm not the biggest Al Harrington fan but he's our best scorer so we will need to keep him in to the starting lineup.

I'd guess once Hughes gets back into playing shape and learns the system we'll look like this to sart games

Duhon
Hughes
Chandler
Harrington
Lee

With Wilcox, Gallo, Nate, and Q off the bench. Not to bad considering we gave up nothing while keeping cap space.

Knicker23

Benchwarmer
I think our line up ain't lookin too shabby...I'd like to see Harrington in the starting line up, as he's prob the best player (usually) on the team right? ...it's safe to say each one of those players on the 'bench' listed above have the capability, and prob will at one point in another, all start... which is a good and telling thing

Bernard_King

Benchwarmer
I like Wilcox out of Maryland and he had two nice seasons in Seattle, he a pretty athletic big guy. Still a young player, can not wait to see what D'Antoni does with him.

<TABLE class="playerStatTable careerAvg" borderColor=#cccccc cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=1><TBODY><TR class=""><TD class=yr>05-06</TD><TD class=tm>SEA</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>23</TD><TD>30.1</TD><TD>0.592</TD><TD>0.000</TD><TD>0.787</TD><TD>2.5</TD><TD>5.7</TD><TD>8.2</TD><TD>1.2</TD><TD>0.6</TD><TD>0.4</TD><TD>1.38</TD><TD>2.80</TD><TD>14.1</TD></TR><TR class=odd><TD class=yr>06-07</TD><TD class=tm>SEA</TD><TD>82</TD><TD>81</TD><TD>31.5</TD><TD>0.529</TD><TD>0.000</TD><TD>0.684</TD><TD>2.2</TD><TD>5.5</TD><TD>7.7</TD><TD>1.0</TD><TD>0.9</TD><TD>0.5</TD><TD>1.55</TD><TD>3.00</TD><TD>13.5</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

New New York

Quiet Storm
That one pretty much sums it up. That's a pretty good defensive lineup, when you think about it.

PG-Duhon- little overrated defensively, but still pretty solid
SG- Larry Hughes- former all-nba defensive team (When was the last time we had one of those? Dikembe?)
SF- Chandler- good defender, athletic
PF- David Lee- Not great, but he tries. Does alright in stretches. Ex. against Duncan on Tuesday.
C- Chris Wilcox- good shotblocker, gives us some interior defense.

I'm happy about this team going forward. Gives us a chance at the playoffs.

He's actually a worst shot blocker than Eddy Curry!

StreetDreams21

I got Soul
I agree with the King. I don't see either starting right away, but i do see Hughes starting right away. I'm not the biggest Al Harrington fan but he's our best scorer so we will need to keep him in to the starting lineup.

I'd guess once Hughes gets back into playing shape and learns the system we'll look like this to sart games

Duhon
Hughes
Chandler
Harrington
Lee

With Wilcox, Gallo, Nate, and Q off the bench. Not to bad considering we gave up nothing while keeping cap space.

I like this lineup, i hate seeing Chandler as an SG. Play him as a SF.

Knicks07

Benchwarmer
I think that larry hughes will start because he is our only actual shooting guard. I don't know if Chris Wilcox will start right away, but he might because of his size so he might be our center. This is what i think the starting line up will be:

Chris Duhon
Larry Hughes
Al Harrington
Wilson Chandler
David Lee

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
this team could make the playoffs it'll come down to the 76ers( they're making a run lately), Bulls ( great trades), Knicks( we improved and got size downlow).

metrocard

Legend
You know your team is bad when your best deck of shooters are Richardson, Harrington, and Duhon...and Gallinari who doesn't get PT.

Honestly, Larry Hughes plays like how he did in Washington.

LeFlume

All Star
Now when we got Hughes who's minutes is he gonna get? Nate's? Duhon's Q's?..Hughes will get 35 minutes a game, does that mean Nates 30+ minutes a game goes down to 20? I'm worried about minutes for Nate,,,I rather see Nate start instead of Duhon

Knicks07

Benchwarmer
Now when we got Hughes who's minutes is he gonna get? Nate's? Duhon's Q's?..Hughes will get 35 minutes a game, does that mean Nates 30+ minutes a game goes down to 20? I'm worried about minutes for Nate,,,I rather see Nate start instead of Duhon

hopefully Q's minutes