jpz17

Starter
New York Knicks 23-31
knicks_logo_050223_08.thumbnail.gif

VS
Toronto Raptors 21-36

180px-Toronto_Raptors_logo.png

canada_leaf.jpg

As Canadians watch the Mapleleafs their basketball teams loses by 30, and better yet, DO THEY CARE??

pregame.png

<table class="tablehead" align="center" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tbody><tr><td colspan="8" class="gamehead" align="center" bgcolor="#555555">Gameday Matchup</td></tr> <tr class="colhead" align="right"> <td>
</td> <td>W-L</td> <td>PF</td> <td>PA</td> <td>HOME</td> <td>ROAD</td> <td>STK</td> <td>L10</td> </tr> <tr class="oddrow" align="right"> <td align="left">NY</td> <td>23-31</td> <td>105.6</td> <td>107.5</td> <td>16-12</td> <td>7-19</td> <td>W2</td> <td>4-6</td> </tr> <tr class="evenrow" align="right"> <td align="left">TOR</td> <td>21-36</td> <td>96.6</td> <td>100.1</td> <td>10-16</td> <td>11-20</td> <td>L2</td> <td>2-8</td></tr></tbody></table><table class="tablehead" align="center" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tbody><tr><td class="gamehead" colspan="2" align="center" bgcolor="#555555">Last 5 Games</td></tr> <tr class="colhead"> <td width="50%">NEW YORK (ET)</td> <td width="50%">TORONTO (ET)</td> </tr> <tr class="oddrow" valign="top"> <td>Feb 20 TOR Win 127-97
Feb 17 SA Win 112-107
Feb 11 @LAC Loss 128-124
Feb 10 @GS Loss 144-127
Feb 08 @POR Loss 109-108
</td> <td>Feb 20 @NY Loss 127-97
Feb 18 CLE Loss 93-76
Feb 11 SA Win 91-89
Feb 10 @MIN Win 110-102
Feb 07 @MEM Loss 78-70
</td> </tr> <tr><td colspan="2">· Complete Schedule: New York | Toronto</td></tr></tbody></table>

highlights.png

<object height="295" width="480">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_Dc1TP0W6nc&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" height="295" width="480"></object>
<object height="344" width="425">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_Dc1TP0W6nc&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" height="344" width="425"></object>

DavidLee_300_061220.jpg

nba_dime5_268.jpg
johnson_289x171.jpg

_1190428_sprewell300.jpg

houston.bmp

Official JPZ game time prediction

Toronto.png
NewYork.png

101-103

The Raptors will be shameful about the last game, expect a comeback.

Opinions
prince.jpg

We're coming off a huge blowout win vs the Raptors. We were undermanned but everyone came to play. Nate Robinson, probably the games best 6th man, he's been on a roll lately, he's scoring, getting rebounds, and passing the ball, more importantly he's not turning the ball over and his confidence is through the roof. Lee is a double-double machine, who is slowly improving every game. He is great when he's in the lane, and is a force when his shot is falling, if he could get consistent range he'll be a great player. Chandler has been attacking the basket the last couple of weeks and his production has soared because of it, he scored a career-high 32 on Friday, his inside game opens up his outside game, and he should assert himself early on Sunday....Bosh is still not 100% and we should attack that, get some momentum going as we'll be a new look team with Hughes and Wilcox providing much needed help...Hughes (defense, and could create his shot) and Wilcox ( size down low[no homo] and inside scoring), we should win this game although dont expect a blowout again

Final Score

Knicks- 117

Raptors- 101
Projected Starters:

I have no clue, sorry guys

Larry_Hughes.jpg

2-larry-hughes-nba.jpg

051028_Larry_Hughes.jpg

35819640.jpg

chris_wilcox_draft.jpg

chris_wilcox.jpg

it.jpg

gamethread.png

I'll add more later

Last edited:

jpz17

Starter
lol funny story to this.. the original thread I made I realized I was posting a reply in the game thread thread.

Knicks07

Benchwarmer
nice thread. this our opportunity to go on a 4 game winning streak. cause we can beat toronto again and we can also beat indiana after

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
lmao, nice work JPZ it's wierd not seeing your signature features like the advantage meter that was hot, i think you could find the lineups on espn. anyways good work

i expect a win just not in the same fashion as yesterday.

Knicker23

Benchwarmer
you got that date wrong, it's tomorrow, 2/22 ... I'm excited to see how our line up works together...We're playing real well right now..

JayJ44

Starter
stupid early games, I was planning to sleep till 2 PM tomorrow...

I think we should still win this game. I hate back to backs against the same team, because it's very hard for one team to win both of them. But the Raptors really suck, and I don't think them being at home makes much of a difference. Does anyone in Canada even care about basketball?

Knicker23

Benchwarmer
isn't that what I put knicker23?

whats up with this, guys are upset at it being early lol

haha you had 21 in the title before.. got me all excited for a second :cool:

I think we should still win this game. I hate back to backs against the same team, because it's very hard for one team to win both of them. But the Raptors really suck, and I don't think them being at home makes much of a difference. Does anyone in Canada even care about basketball?

we should def win this one, again... idk how that team we played has a record anywhere near us, there just awful...can't wait to see Wilcox and Hughes and what they can contribute..i'm pretty confident we'll make playoffs, 2.5 out 8th spot now..

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
yea JayJ depending on the time i get back today ima miss part of the game, dont think ill watch the 1st Quarter tomorrow

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
i edited the date on the thread title.

Anyway, this should turn into a win. Looking forward to see Hughes and Wilcox on the court.

yea me too, Hughes is gonna give us nice D and Wilcox will give us size and scoring down low.

im more interested to see Nate, Lee and Chandler

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
Nice game thread Jpz. Wow, this is an early game. I'll be at church around that time. They should move early games to the evening. Can't they help a niqqa out?

Anyway, the knicks should continue this momentum that they have and finish off this canadian team. Two hits, one hitting their face and the other, them hitting the ground...knicks win 112-102

Giants89FLY

Rotation player
Anybody else agree with me that this is a must win for us? These our games we HAVE to win in order for us to be in the post-season.

Kiyaman

Legend
Early morning game in cold @ss Toronto
The timing is right 12:00 P.M. to show we are prepared for a series type B-Ball game.

Time to put Hughes and Wilcox in the rotation....but comming off the bench.
I do want to see a Fresh-Leg lineup of Nate, Hughes, Chandler, Jefferies, and Wilcox, comming off the bench to finish the 1st qtr. and start the 2nd qtr. to see the Hughes & Jefferies old defense with Nate & Chandler new offense, and how strong Wilcox could rebound with this group of teammates.

I will leave the rotation of players up to Dantoni....but I expect to see PE2 added to our roster this week. The more the merry for our team winning plan.

Lee & Nate Agents will be at this game to see if their players will dominate over Caldron & Bosh again to set the value of asking price in the FA market.
Things are sure looking up $$$ in their agency.

p0nder

Starter

I care! :boohoo:

screw the raptors. Go Knicks! looking forward to seeing the new knicks line up! gonna be a sick game.

jpz17

Starter
Guys, I just wanted to tell you I'm more about getting threads in on time now. I want guys to get a chance to say what they think. The less I have on it the quicker it gets up!! :D

WNY_Knickfan

Benchwarmer
JPZ, first, I agree that getting it up early is nice, the conversations leading up to the game help entertain me while I wait for tip-off. Second, you make good threads either way so don't worry about it. I know what you are saying sacrificiing a little extra quality with some of the cool features you've had in the past, but it's not like you're feeding us crap like:

Game Thread
Knicks @ Raptors
Go Knicks... that is all!​

If anything you can go above and beyond for those "special" type games. Keep up the good work man​