Indiana Pacers vs New York Knicks Game Thread (Tonight @ 7:30pm)

Which one of these players is the worst?

• Larry Hughes

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Jared Jeffries

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Quentin Richardson

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jamal Crawford

• Anthony Roberson

• Mardy Collins

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Kevin Garnett

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Jerome James

Votes: 10 43.5%
  • John Ameachi

• Michael Jordan

Votes: 5 21.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Indiana Pacers (24-34) vs New York Knicks (23-32)

madison-square-garden-1.jpg

Welcome to the official MSGknickz33 aka the Gold Mac Game Thread Preview show thing. Im your host the Mac 10 and its time to break down tonights game as the Knicks will be facing Danny Granger and the Indiana Pacers tonight at Madison Square Garden.

The Pacers are a very similar team to the Knicks. They score alot but they dont defend. So we can expect to see a high scoring game tonight. Indiana defeated Chicago 98 to 91 yesterday afternoon. Troy Murphy had a career high 27 points and he also grabbed 14 rebounds. Danny Granger and Mike Dunleavy both missed the game and will not play tonight. Marquis Daniels picked up some of the slack by scoring 16 points. This Pacers team is still dangerous even without Danny Granger. They have several players who can score.

The Knicks are coming off a bad loss to the Toronto Raptors. They showed no interest in playing defense on Andrea Bargnani who scored 28 points and snatched 10 rebounds. He even managed to block 3 shots. The best thing the Knicks can do is move on from this game, forget about it, and prepare to play hard on both ends of the court tonight. Its hard to say how good this Knicks team is but if they want to make the playoffs they need to win games that are against teams like Toronto, Indiana, etc. Larry Hughes and Chris Wilcox both made their debuts yesterday. Wilcox only played 10 minutes but he managed to score 5 points and grab 5 rebounds in that time. Larry Hughes...:barf:

Highlights from the Previous Game:

AND NOW YOUR NEW YORK KNICKS!!!!

knicks.gif

hongkong_073007rh.jpg

kcd08033.jpg

MOBILE-IMAGING-KnicksDancers.jpg

AT POINT GUARD CHRIS DUHON
AT SHOOTING GUARD WILSON CHANDLER
AT SMALL FORWARD AL HARRINGTON
AT POWER FORWARD DAVID LEE
AT CENTER JARED JEFFRIES

3855.jpg
4301.jpg
3268.jpg
3956.jpg
3609.jpg

BACKUPS: QUENTIN RICHARDSON, NATE ROBINSON, DANILO GALLINARI, LARRY HUGHES, CHRIS WILCOX

new-york-knicks-city-dancers-05.jpg

new-york-knicks-city-dancers-07.jpg

new-york-knicks-city-dancers-11.jpg

new-york-knicks-city-dancers-08.jpg

:sperm:

Song of the Day: Redman - Rated R (1992)

Download here: http://limelinx.com/files/8574f2659d4dcaa272317ac50c440412

Last edited:

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
good thread, lots of info, short and to the point

we gotta win games like these if we hope to make the playoffs.

Nate will continue his great play, and he's not trying to force the issue which is why his play has improved.

Knicks win 108-99

johnstarky

Rotation player
This is a very winnable game for the Knicks.They're playing at home against a team with one of the worst records in the NBA and that same team is missing a couple of their better players.In oder for the Knicks to win this game they need to start out well and do a better job at guarding TJ Ford.That guy had his way with the Knicks the last time they played the Pacers.

GetRealistic

Starter
good thread, lots of info, short and to the point

we gotta win games like these if we hope to make the playoffs.

Nate will continue his great play, and he's not trying to force the issue which is why his play has improved.

Knicks win 108-99

You ever have a pregame prediction that didn't say Nate or Chandler were gonna have a big game?

Just messing with ya man

knicksfancris

Benchwarmer
man the knicks better win today i beted 1500 with my friend and iam going for the knicks so they better win and they at home so that a good cahnce that we take this game

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
You ever have a pregame prediction that didn't say Nate or Chandler were gonna have a big game?

Just messing with ya man

LMAO come to think of it your right lmao, but i said Nate would play good and continue his good play, he's really come along nicely recently.

i expect Lee to be great as well lmao

and word MSG, Marbs all the way:cool:

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
LMAO come to think of it your right lmao, but i said Nate would play good and continue his good play, he's really come along nicely recently.

i expect Lee to be great as well lmao

and word MSG, Marbs all the way:cool:

Getreal sent me a private message saying that he agrees. He said that he realized Marbury is the best player the Knicks ever had and that he was fool to think otherwise. He also said that Marbury is the best point guard of all time. He would take a prime Magic johnson to school in my opinion :teeth:

GetRealistic

Starter
Getreal sent me a private message saying that he agrees. He said that he realized Marbury is the best player the Knicks ever had and that he was fool to think otherwise. He also said that Marbury is the best point guard of all time. He would take a prime Magic johnson to school in my opinion :teeth:

Jeez man i thought that private message was in confidence. You took the towel off from over my head and exposed my true Marbury love. If he signs in Italy he'll def be a top 10 point guard. Probably in the 5-10 range but he should crack the top 10.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back

LMAO. :teeth:

Marbs woulda added at least 3-5 wins for us this year.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Jeez man i thought that private message was in confidence. You took the towel off from over my head and exposed my true Marbury love. If he signs in Italy he'll def be a top 10 point guard. Probably in the 5-10 range but he should crack the top 10.

You mean all-time, right?

LMAO. :teeth:

Marbs woulda added at least 3-5 wins for us this year.

It also would have been nice to have someone on the all star team again.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Another injury or two and David Lee might have been an all star.... but Marbury wouldnt only give us an all-star...we would have our first mvp candidate since Patrick Ewing. Just imagine Chris Paul playing for the Knicks...

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
dayum man that would be something, i just hope we get Nate and Lee back and we draft a player that could be mentioned in the same argument as Paul, Williams and Harris. being a great franchise it's almost wrong for us not to have a superstar....

...this draft is promising hopefully we get a nice player.

p.s i sure am going to miss this

bk_AAHQ234_8x10%7EStephon-Marbury-Posters.jpg

Akamu

The King
You only know excellence MSG, the Knicks are on top of this one.
Defense > Offense

new-york-knicks-city-dancers-11.jpg

Thank god for those dancers, they give us fans something to cheer about every time, what an asset to the Knicks-

Akamu

The King
As soon as you see Wilcox play an extended amount of minutes he will be moved to the starter spot.

How can J-Fries be so tall and allergic to layups?

StreetDreams21

I got Soul
Another injury or two and David Lee might have been an all star.... but Marbury wouldnt only give us an all-star...we would have our first mvp candidate since Patrick Ewing. Just imagine Chris Paul playing for the Knicks...

Steve Nash averaged 14 and 8 and then 18 and 11 with Mike.

Imagining Chris Paul as a knick.....:peace: