Magic @ Knicks, Wednesday.Feb.25th. 7:30pm

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
Orlando_Magic_logo.png
@
knicks.gif
[FONT=&quot]

Wednesday, Feb.25<sup>th</sup>, 2009 7:30pm[/FONT][FONT=&quot]<!--[endif]-->[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
This is a DaTPRiNCE, Thread
[/FONT]
4-pyramids-giza.jpg
[FONT=&quot]<!--[endif]-->

Here is a look at how we matchup with the Magic<o></o>[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Magic at Knicks[/FONT][FONT=&quot]<o></o>[/FONT]
<table class="MsoNormalTable" style="" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="1"> <tbody> <tr style=""> <td style="padding: 1.5pt;"> [FONT=&quot]ORL<o></o>[/FONT]
</td> <td style="padding: 1.5pt;">
[FONT=&quot]41-14<o></o>[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]102.2<o></o>[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]94.5<o></o>[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]22-6<o></o>[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]19-8<o></o>[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]W2<o></o>[/FONT]​
</td> <td style="padding: 1.5pt; width: 22.35pt;" width="30">
[FONT=&quot]<o></o>6-4
[/FONT]​
</td> </tr> <tr style=""> <td style="padding: 1.5pt;"> [FONT=&quot]NYK<o></o>[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]24-32<o></o>[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]105.8<o></o>[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]107.8<o></o>[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]17-12<o></o>[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]7-20<o></o>[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]W1<o></o>[/FONT]​
</td> <td style="padding: 1.5pt; width: 22.35pt;" width="30">
[FONT=&quot]3-7<o></o>[/FONT]​
</td> </tr> </tbody></table> [FONT=&quot]<o></o>[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]

The Magic have been on a roll this year, coming in everyone knew they would be good, and a team that could make some noise in the east. But so far the Magic have been among the best teams in League and are proving to be serious championship contenders. The Knicks on the other hand have been a surprise in their own way, coming in everyone wrote them off and said they would be at the bottom of the NBA. We have proven them wrong as it stands we are just 2 games out of the 8<sup>th</sup> The Knicks have been a good home team, but the Magic have been a great road team, expect a good game to the finish.
seed and could make a serious push of the playoffs.
<!--[if !supportLineBreakNewLine]-->
<!--[endif]--><o></o>[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Player to Watch on the Magic

[/FONT]
howard_dwight.jpg
[FONT=&quot]
<table class="MsoNormalTable" style="" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="1"> <tbody><tr style=""> <td colspan="4" style="padding: 1.5pt;"> [FONT=&quot]2008-09 STATS<o></o>[/FONT]
</td> </tr> <tr style=""> <td style="padding: 1.5pt;"> [FONT=&quot]PPG<o></o>[/FONT]
</td> <td style="padding: 1.5pt;"> [FONT=&quot]RPG<o></o>[/FONT]
</td> <td style="padding: 1.5pt;"> [FONT=&quot]BPG<o></o>[/FONT]
</td> <td style="padding: 1.5pt;"> [FONT=&quot]<o></o>[/FONT]
</td> </tr> <tr style=""> <td style="padding: 1.5pt;"> [FONT=&quot]20.9<o></o>[/FONT]
</td> <td style="padding: 1.5pt;"> [FONT=&quot]14.2<o></o>[/FONT]
</td> <td style="padding: 1.5pt;"> [FONT=&quot]3.0<o></o>[/FONT]
</td> <td style="padding: 1.5pt;"> [FONT=&quot]<o></o>[/FONT]
</td> </tr> </tbody></table> [FONT=&quot]
Howard is quickly becoming the most dominant player in the NBA; he is freakishly athletic which may one day have people calling him the best C ever. He’s leading the league in rebounding and has been in a virtual tie with Lee for the double-double lead. He’s the best shot blocker in the league and is the front-runner for defensive player of the year. On offense his post presence is felt every night as he scores in the paint at will, and has the defense at his mercy. With the play of the Magic this year and his stats, there’s a reason he’s also being mentioned as an MVP candidate.

[FONT=&quot]Starting Lineups
<!--[if gte vml 1]><v:shape id="_x0000_i1034" type="#_x0000_t75" alt="" style='width:81.75pt;height:78.75pt' o:button="t"> <v:imagedata src="file:///C:\Users\MHASSA~1\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtml1\01\clip_image011.jpg" o:href="http://tbn2.google.com/images?q=tbn:82uGWk2VvpmHPM:http://www.officialticketcenter.com/atart/Magic%2520Logo.jpg"/> </v:shape><![endif]--><!--[if !vml]--><!--[endif]-->
magic_logo.gif
<st1:city w:st="on"><st1></st1></st1:city><st1:city w:st="on"><st1>[FONT=&quot]Orlando[/FONT]</st1> </st1:city>[FONT=&quot]Magic[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

PG[/FONT]
11.jpg
<!-- begin playerStatCont -->
[FONT=&quot]
SG[/FONT]
3445.jpg
[FONT=&quot]
SF[/FONT]
862.jpg
[FONT=&quot]

PF[/FONT]
469.jpg
[FONT=&quot]

C[/FONT]
2384.jpg

[FONT=&quot]
fyo2uh.jpg
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]AND NOW YOUR <st1:state w:st="on"><st1></st1></st1:state>[/FONT][FONT=&quot]<st1:state w:st="on"><st1>NEW YORK</st1></st1:state> KNICKS
[/FONT]
KnicksCityDancers2.jpg
kcd.jpg
[FONT=&quot]<!--[endif]-->

<!--[if gte vml 1]><v:shape id="Picture_x0020_14" o:spid="_x0000_i1041" type="#_x0000_t75" alt="http://blog.danceruniverse.com/images/user/9/KnicksCityDancers2.jpg" style='width:200.25pt;height:133.5pt;visibility:visible'> <v:imagedata src="file:///C:\Users\MHASSA~1\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtml1\01\clip_image019.jpg" o:title="KnicksCityDancers2"/> </v:shape><![endif]--><!--[endif]-->

<!--[if gte vml 1]><v:shape id="Picture_x0020_15" o:spid="_x0000_i1042" type="#_x0000_t75" alt="http://media.kickstatic.com/kickapps/images/32034/photos/PHOTO_1350701_32034_2513986_main.jpg" style='width:568.5pt;height:378.75pt;visibility:visible'> <v:imagedata src="file:///C:\Users\MHASSA~1\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtml1\01\clip_image020.jpg" o:title="PHOTO_1350701_32034_2513986_main"/> </v:shape><![endif]--><!--[endif]-->

PLAYER TO WATCH[/FONT]

340x.jpg
[FONT=&quot]

<!--[if gte vml 1]><v:shape id="Picture_x0020_16" o:spid="_x0000_i1043" type="#_x0000_t75" alt="http://swimnaked.files.wordpress.com/2006/12/david-lee.jpg" style='width:262.5pt;height:375pt;visibility:visible'> <v:imagedata src="file:///C:\Users\MHASSA~1\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtml1\01\clip_image021.jpg" o:title="david-lee"/> </v:shape><![endif]--><!--[endif]-->

David Lee #42 PF<o></o>[/FONT]
<table class="MsoNormalTable" style="width: 137.25pt;" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="1" width="183"> <tbody><tr style=""> <td colspan="4" style="padding: 1.5pt;"> [FONT=&quot]2008[/FONT][FONT=&quot]-09 STATS<o></o>[/FONT]
</td> </tr> <tr><td valign="top">
</td><td valign="top">
</td><td valign="top">
</td><td valign="top">
</td></tr><tr style=""> <td style="padding: 1.5pt;"> [FONT=&quot]PP[/FONT][FONT=&quot]<o></o>G[/FONT]
</td> <td style="padding: 1.5pt;"> [FONT=&quot]RPG[/FONT][FONT=&quot]<o></o>[/FONT]
</td> <td style="padding: 1.5pt;"> [FONT=&quot]BPG[/FONT][FONT=&quot]<o></o>[/FONT][FONT=&quot]<o></o>[/FONT]
</td> <td style="padding: 1.5pt;"> [FONT=&quot]<o></o>[/FONT][FONT=&quot]<o></o>[/FONT]
</td> </tr> <tr style=""> <td style="padding: 1.5pt;"> [FONT=&quot]16.6[/FONT][FONT=&quot]<o></o>[/FONT]
</td> <td style="padding: 1.5pt;"> [FONT=&quot]11.9[/FONT][FONT=&quot]<o></o>[/FONT]
</td> <td style="padding: 1.5pt;"> [FONT=&quot]0.3[/FONT][FONT=&quot]<o></o>[/FONT]
</td> </tr> </tbody></table>
[FONT=&quot]David Lee is a machine he rebounds and is hard o stop when he gets in the lane, he could soar for the dunk or he could lay it in over you. He grabs rebounds in bunches, He’s going to have his work cut out for him on the defensive end vs. the bigger, and stronger Howard, but I expect him to continue his double/double streak and it’s his chance to prove he’s for real, he needs to have a big game for us to have a chance.[/FONT]

x-factor.jpg

44250085.jpg
[FONT=&quot].[/FONT]

nba_g_chandler_400.jpg

[FONT=&quot]My X-Factors are Nate Robinson and Wilson Chandler; both have been playing well lately. Nate Robinson has scored 30+ in 4 of his last 6 games, and took over the game vs. the Spurs, his electric performance vs. Pacers on Monday, made it hard for anyone to argue over him being 6<sup>th</sup> man Chandler has been up and down this season but he has played better than expected so far and has shown plenty of potential, he’ll be huge for us on the defensive end trying to keep Turkoglu from getting open looks from the 3-point line, although I think he should guard Lewis as he is more of a threat all around. If he and Nate attack the basket, get to the line and play efficient we could pull out a win.[/FONT]

Nate Robinson #4 PG
<!-- comp -->

<table class="tablehead statCont" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="1"><tbody><tr class="gamehead"><td colspan="4">2008-09 STATS</td></tr> <tr class="colhead playerStatSub"><td>PPG</td><td>APG</td><td>SPG</td></tr> <tr class="oddrow playerStats"><td>17.1</td><td>3.9</td><td>1.5
</td></tr></tbody></table>

Wilson Chandler #21 SF
<!-- comp -->

<table class="tablehead statCont" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="1"><tbody><tr class="gamehead"><td colspan="4">2008-09 STATS</td></tr> <tr class="colhead playerStatSub"><td>PPG</td><td>RPG</td><td>APG</td></tr> <tr class="oddrow playerStats"><td>13.9</td><td>5</td><td>2.1</td></tr></tbody></table>
[FONT=&quot]
The Starting Lineup for your <st1><st1:state w:st="on">New York</st1:state></st1> Knicks
<!--[endif]-->
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]PG.[/FONT]
2377.jpg
<!-- begin playerStatCont --> [FONT=&quot] <!--[if gte vml 1]><v:shape id="Picture_x0020_20" o:spid="_x0000_i1044" type="#_x0000_t75" alt="Chris Duhon" style='width:48.75pt;height:67.5pt;visibility:visible'> <v:imagedata src="file:///C:\Users\MHASSA~1\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtml1\01\clip_image025.jpg" o:title="Chris Duhon"/> </v:shape><![endif]--><!--[if !vml]-->
SG.[/FONT]
3194.jpg
<!-- begin playerStatCont --> [FONT=&quot]<!--[endif]-->

SF.[/FONT]
308.jpg
<!-- begin playerStatCont --> [FONT=&quot] <!--[if gte vml 1]><v:shape id="Picture_x0020_22" o:spid="_x0000_i1046" type="#_x0000_t75" alt="Al Harrington" style='width:48.75pt;height:67.5pt;visibility:visible'> <v:imagedata src="file:///C:\Users\MHASSA~1\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtml1\01\clip_image027.jpg" o:title="Al Harrington"/> </v:shape><![endif]--><!--[endif]-->

PF.[/FONT]
1717.jpg
<!-- begin playerStatCont --> [FONT=&quot] <!--[if gte vml 1]><v:shape id="Picture_x0020_23" o:spid="_x0000_i1047" type="#_x0000_t75" alt="Jared Jeffries" style='width:48.75pt;height:67.5pt;visibility:visible'> <v:imagedata src="file:///C:\Users\MHASSA~1\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtml1\01\clip_image028.jpg" o:title="Jared Jeffries"/> </v:shape><![endif]--><!--[if !vml]--><!--[endif]-->

C.[/FONT]
2772.jpg
<!-- begin playerStatCont --> [FONT=&quot] <!--[if gte vml 1]><v:shape id="Picture_x0020_24" o:spid="_x0000_i1048" type="#_x0000_t75" alt="David Lee" style='width:48.75pt;height:67.5pt;visibility:visible'> <v:imagedata src="file:///C:\Users\MHASSA~1\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtml1\01\clip_image029.jpg" o:title="David Lee"/> </v:shape><![endif]--><!--[if !vml]--><!--[endif]-->

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]This lineup has been getting it done so far this season, they've played hard and have shown they could play defense as well when they're committed. It'll be interesting to see how long they keep in Jeffries as they will be needing size vs. the Magic, so Wilcox could see extended minutes. This lineup has good chemistry and play well when they are on the court, Lee and Duhon run the pick-and-roll with efficiency, but it will be interesting how Howard’s presence effects Lee. Nate will be huge off the bench and an instrumental part of what we do tonight. Expect him to continue his great play on Wednesday.
<!--[endif]-->[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Things To Watch[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]<!--[endif]-->[/FONT]
istockphoto_597801_eyes_looking_right.jpg

[FONT=&quot]1. Knicks to come out energized and playing efficient
2. Lee to play motivated and attack Howard
3. Howard to cause problems on both ends of the court.
4. Nate and <st1:city w:st="on"><st1>Chandler</st1> </st1:city>to be on point
5. A close, fun game to the finish.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Coaches Chalkboard Keys to Win[/FONT]

31PsWJrQUVL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

9ivm0o.jpg

DP_First_Key.jpg
TO VICTORY

Don't Let the Magic get open looks from the 3-Point line.

Crystal Ball Prediction
crystal-ball.jpg

Orlando_Magic_logo.png

knicks.gif

*highlights from last game*

Song of the day:

Title: Yall Dont Wanna
Artist: CNN

4-pyramids-giza.jpg
tutankhamun.jpg

Join me next time.....this has been a DaTPRiNCE presentation.

[FONT=&quot]<o>
</o>[/FONT]

Last edited:

the portable man

Benchwarmer
i really wanna see nate vs. alston matchup, who gonna lay down the better moves and get past the guy, etc

cool thread tho

my keys to a W:

- play hughes 9-10 mins tops
- have the crowd boo hughes if he gets into another quick slump(happened last night and the guy hit a 3 and got a steal)
- have will ferrell courtside again
- run a few pick & rolls here and there with lee & harrington, let harrington roam around his 3pt spots too cuz knicks seem to get inside easily for the most part with duhon and especially nate with their curl-around screens

it would be a major disappointment if the knicks lose, i think they can manage if they just let lee play howard 1on1 or blitz him occasioanly

dantoni got some good shit in that playbook tho cuz these guys always get open, just a matter of makin the right move every time

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
thanks man, took me forever to get all the stuff loaded and im still trying to fix the font it's too small.

but yea i hope Nate could continue his good play, he's been great lately were gonna need him if were gonna upset the magic.

JayJ44

Starter
Great thread prince. Sometimes when I make a thread, the font size gets screwed over too. Not sure why, it's weird lol.

We're probably gonna lose this game. Dwight Howard will tear us a new asshole, and all the 3 point shooters will kill us. Way too much talent on this team for us to contend with. Usually, when a the opposing team has a dominant big man, our running style would help tire him out. But Dwight Howard is so athletic, he'll probably be able to keep up with us fine.

But, maybe they won't play hard since we are much lower in the standings. We need to play hard, if we want any chance.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
thanks JayJ and yea my last thread didnt have this problem i dunno why it changed this time.

Howard is gonna **** us pretty good, considering we have no size whatsoever.

Red

TYPE-A
Jeffries & Wilcox keep Howard in check. Chandler & Hughes play tight D on the perimeter. N8 goes off. Knicks win!

Great thread btw.:beer:

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
lmao, not much you'd think it took me a long time but but it took me 20-30 mins tops.

i wanted to make it better and have sections no ones had before cause i have a lot of ideas flowing wanted to input some of them loll

TunerAddict

Starter
lmao, not much you'd think it took me a long time but but it took me 20-30 mins tops.

i wanted to make it better and have sections no ones had before cause i have a lot of ideas flowing wanted to input some of them loll

I was guessing in the 2-3 hour range.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
hell no lmao. im way too busy to have that much time, and if i did i wouldnt spend it on a thread lmao.

the only pain was the superman vs kryptonite , and chalkboard sections. everything else was basic, long as you guys digg it the it's all good.

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
Nicely done, Prince. Great job on the thread. Keep it up.

Like most, I do see the Knicks coming up short. The magic are too talented all around. For us to keep up we're going to have to play good defense and knock down many 3's. And I really don't see both happening.

p0nder

Starter
Great thread!

I feel that if we can beat the Spurs just a few nights ago and with wilcox getting minutes over jeffries, we have an opportunity to contain dwight and pull this one out. It won't be easy! Go Knicks!

I hate this so called "rivalry" between nate and dwight. Theres no rivalry. Ones on a top 5 nba team and the others a team struggling to get in the playoffs. Ones a 5'7 combo guard and ones a 7 foot center. Theyre friends too. I dont get the media.