Magic @ Knicks, Wednesday.Feb.25th. 7:30pm

Bernard_King

Benchwarmer
Would a friend, let another player jump over him in a dunk contest?

Hell NO!!!!!

Sounds to me like the media is 100% right on this one. These two guys hate each other!!!!

JayJ44

Starter
If Chicago can beat the Magic why can't we? Their biggest player is friggin' Brad Miller. Hope we can pull an upset.

Nate should wear something green. If not the whole jersey, then at least the shoes or the arm sleeve. lol

TunerAddict

Starter
Nate is such a chucker. 5-14 with all these floaters...Chandler's shot selection has been pretty piss poor too...Only guy playing a decent game in harrington, and that is barely...

The Magic are a much better defensive team than they get credit for being...

the portable man

Benchwarmer
this is where coaching is wrong, there is no pure shooter out there and instead now we got everyone trying to hard to get open at least tonight

gallo needs to be out there against turkoglu, they both have similar games and with that said gallo would be able to stop him, hes the one who brought about the magic run

i say for once let gallo start a game and play 30 mins EVEN IF he starts out 0-3...considering chandler, richardson, and hughes are HIGHLY inconsistent its safe to assume gallo can average just as much or even more if given the privilege and time

TunerAddict

Starter
Why the **** would he go one on one and then try to draw a foul on a bad shot when the whole team work and passing thing was working so well for us?

TunerAddict

Starter
Gallo played a top notch game. 8 points, 5 bounds, 2 assists, shooting 3 for 3, 2 for 2 from beyond the arch, and only in 13 minutes.

knicksfancris

Benchwarmer
i know we strugeld but iam glad we faught at the end and i think there was a foul on nate but what cand u do good effort and we were playing an elite team and we got to presue them so iam glad and i hope we learn from our mistakes and win the next game even dough we needed this one

knicksfancris

Benchwarmer
i know we strugeld but iam glad we faught at the end and i think there was a foul on nate but what cand u do good effort and we were playing an elite team and we got to presue them so iam glad and i hope we learn from our mistakes and win the next game even dough we needed this one

th3realicon

Rotation player
Hughes has been horrible the first 3 games he has been playing. Today he had 15 plus minutes and only got 2 points.

Duhon had a horrible game too, i mean 10 assists but no points in 36 plus minutes in not what you would want from your PG.