A-Rod Homers

LeFlume

All Star
A-Rod had a 2 run homer in the 4 rd inning off Ricky Romero and got a standing ovation as he round the bases. Looks like The Yankee Nation are willing to forgive.

th3realicon

Rotation player
Wait till he plays in Boston/Texas/Seattle/Anywhere other than Yankee stadium.
But than again he always gets booed outside of Yankee stadium.
He will be fine.

th3realicon

Rotation player
More importantly how the hell did Gardener hit a homerun? I need to see this shiz on video.
Apparently it was a lead off HR.
I really hope he pans out and takes over in CF. I am tired of Melky already, although Austin jackson is going to be looming very soon.

quiggle

Starter
shirt.jpg

TheBigCock

Benchwarmer
Apparently it was a lead off HR.
I really hope he pans out and takes over in CF. I am tired of Melky already, although Austin jackson is going to be looming very soon.

Austin Jackson is pretty good. I see a little Bernie in him. Hopefully he can him for a higher average in AAA. He sure as hell has power. I agree about Gardener. At the very least he is a weapon in the 9 hole. Melky offers nothing. The guy in the A-Roid wishes he was A-Rod. For crying out loud he is a Toronto fan watching a spring training game in person.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
i cant wait till we call up A-Jack i see alot of J.Reyes in him. he's got speed and hits for average, which would go perfect with the guys we got on this team.

th3realicon

Rotation player
Gardner has some speed as well. The problem with his is that he is a sporadic hitter. Some scouts are saying he is just a good defensive CF but his hitting is on the light side. Although there are comparisons with Orlando Hudson of the DBacs. The kid is a hustler and even though he can't hit for power he is projected to be a pesky out because of his patience in the plate.

Giants89FLY

Rotation player
With the lineup we have I don't care if Gardner bats 100. Stick him in CF, Catch the ball, play great defense move guys over... Do the little things... Thats what really wins you games.. As far as A-rod goes, The Crowd in FLA that gave him the standing O, Probably wont be the same crowd that will be in the Bronx on April 16th. I'll be really surprised on Opening Day if he is cheered when they announce his name for the Starting Lineups.

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
If he can have 35+ homeruns, 120+ rbi, and bat .310+ for the season, I don't care if he did heroin before every game in those years. Just as long as he puts those numbers up and wins games.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
If he can have 35+ homeruns, 120+ rbi, and bat .310+ for the season, I don't care if he did heroin before every game in those years. Just as long as he puts those numbers up and wins games.

word man, it's about time we bring the WS back to NY.

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
I would love to see another subway series. It would definitely show who the better team is. But is there really any doubt right now?

NY YANKEES!!!!!!

th3realicon

Rotation player
The Mets did nothing significant to upgrade their starting rotation. Garcia is no where near of being an upgrade. he is an Ok end of the rotation type of guy. And Livan hernandez is already washed out.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
they only noteworthy thing they did was getting K-Rod and Putz. what they need is a better starting rotation and a clutch hitter.