• Larry Hughes

Votes: 9 50.0%
  • Jared Jeffries

Votes: 1 5.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JayJ44

Starter
So far 2 points and 2 turnovers in 5 minutes...he didnt look too bad (no homo) considering he hasnt played in over a year, but thats only based off of the 5 minutes that he played. He didnt look tired when he went to the bench but his timing was noticeably off, as would any professional basketball players be after not playing for so long.

Yeah, that makes sense. It'll be back within a couple games. He keeps himself in great shape, running in the hills in LA. He said he's 199 pounds in an interview, mostly muscle. I wouldn't be surprised to see him starting instead of Rondo by April.

OGKnickfan

Enlightened
for the people who talk shit about larry i told ya just give him some time he got d and he could shoot

It's one game. This guy sucks, trust me. This is why the Bulls wanted to move him and stopped playing him. If he was any good, do you think the Bulls would have benched him? Look at the Cavs. If he was good, would they have dumped him on the Bulls?

If you watch basketball, not just one or two games, but regularly, and all around the league, you'd know he sucks. He's always been able to have a few good games a year, but he's not consistently good.

Knicker23

Benchwarmer
DUHON IS AWFUL! at least these last few games, absoultely awful. what a terrible game it was for the Knicks. get what 11 pts in first quarter. Duhon turned the ball over just bout everytime he touched it. battle back and then fall 8 pts short. hard to watch tonight....this is why we need a star player.

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
It's one game. This guy sucks, trust me. This is why the Bulls wanted to move him and stopped playing him. If he was any good, do you think the Bulls would have benched him? Look at the Cavs. If he was good, would they have dumped him on the Bulls?

If you watch basketball, not just one or two games, but regularly, and all around the league, you'd know he sucks. He's always been able to have a few good games a year, but he's not consistently good.

hughes doesnt suck, he's a solid player, he was just in the wrong systems, he's not a robin to a batman, and he not a half court player... and by the way, duhon is so f*cking predictable, dude is so trash

JayJ44

Starter
As others said, I'm sick of Duhon. Dude dribbles the ball for 20 seconds, either causes a turnover or takes a shot that has no chance of going in. His passes suck, and usually gets picked off. His defense is overrated.

We played like crap most of the game. We (mainly Hughes) got hot from 3 in the 3rd quarter, and got back in the game. But we couldn't get any stops when we needed them. Our playoff hopes are on life support.

Kiyaman

Legend

Larry Hughes talents need to be refined by Allan Houston coaching and training.
Hughes is a weapon on the defensive end of the court....offensively....he is not a consistent scorer u let win or lose the game for any team.

This was a sorry Knick Loss to Philly 76ers....Larry Hughes 25 points was not for the win...

Knicks07

Benchwarmer
for the people who talk shit about larry i told ya just give him some time he got d and he could shoot

yea exactly. How are you gonna judge a guy after not playing 4 a month? Hughes is a solid player and IMO, his defense isnt overated. this guy got 4 steals and a block. he's a good defender

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
No, I'm a Knicks fan.

Stephon Starbury Marbury had 8 points and 2 assists, in just 12 minutes of action, against the Pacers. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Datruth, stop fronting. You know Mickey Mouse Hughes sucks. He's 1-3 so far. He's had 3 bad games and 1 good game. His game has Quentin Richardson written all over it. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Larry Hughes=Mickey Mouse :lol: :lol: :lol:

463579.jpg
mickey_mouse.jpg

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
what a shitty loss, we couldn't get a shot off for the first 2 mins of the game, and ultimately the first quarter is what killed us, it's obvious were missing a leader and a go-to-player. hopefully we draft one this summer cause were really lacking in that category.

and Marbs played well 8 points in 12 mins is something.:cool:

Arod2k9

Benchwarmer
We really need Hasheem Thabeet in this years draft!!! We need a defensive presence in the middle badly. He's 7'3 and a block shot machine.

BTW, Why are we even talking about the playoffs? I would tank and draft a top 3 player and lose Lee/Wilcox to free agency.

Ricky Rubio would also fit perfect on this team as our point guard.

Knicker23

Benchwarmer
well it shows you how little Dlee has to do in order to get his double double...like not to take away from this big streak he's got here, but he can get a double double and still have no apparent impact on this game...it's good to see Hughes do well, get the haters done with...Nate was non existent for most the game...it's nice to see them make a come back, but that game was hard to watch..the amount of fouls the refs were calling, and that we were given, such a slow game...watchin their center have that presence in the basket is really telling, we couldn't do anything bout him..just like we couldn't bout Howard.

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
Stephon Starbury Marbury had 8 points and 2 assists, in just 12 minutes of action, against the Pacers. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Datruth, stop fronting. You know Mickey Mouse Hughes sucks. He's 1-3 so far. He's had 3 bad games and 1 good game. His game has Quentin Richardson written all over it. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Larry Hughes=Mickey Mouse :lol: :lol: :lol:

463579.jpg
mickey_mouse.jpg

what u expect from a person who hasnt balled in over a month, when al harrington came, he also struggled, give hughes some time and he'll be good...his defense has been great since he's gotten here

the portable man

Benchwarmer
the sixers are just way more athletic, knicks gotta shoot real well from the outside to have any chance to beat em

nate and harrington still held it down as usual, im pissed that nate doesnt run the team as a starter, he shoulda been put on PG a LONG time ago but these slow ass coaches still cant come to that realization

the fukk are they waiting for...................

like i said dantoni got nice playbooks, but no lineup logic

paris401

Starter
zepole came in, and had 2 fouls within seconds...i'm not ready to say
'bad-pick', but from what i've seen he is sloooow..

now if we can take jeffries "D" (and i don't think its that good), and put it together with cannoli's "O" (jury is still out), maybe we would have a player..

guess it's called gene slicing...

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
You're the King of Excuses man.

im not sayin larry hughes is a great player cuz he's far from it, but alot of ppl here is tryin to say he a srub in which he's far from that....he's by far our best perimeter defender and its not even close

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
what u expect from a person who hasnt balled in over a month, when al harrington came, he also struggled, give hughes some time and he'll be good...his defense has been great since he's gotten here

Larry Hughes sucks.

Stop listening to the media.

The media is only kissing Hughes' ass, because he played with Lebron James.

What they don't tell you is the fact that Hughes has poor shot selection, poor accuracy on his shot, and he's injury prone.

Please don't use Al Harrington and Larry Hughes in the same sentence.

Larry Hughes = Quentin Richardson

Al Harrington= best player on the Knicks

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
Larry Hughes sucks.

Stop listening to the media.

The media is only kissing Hughes' ass, because he played with Lebron James.

What they don't tell you is the fact that Hughes has poor shot selection, poor accuracy on his shot, and he's injury prone.

Please don't use Al Harrington and Larry Hughes in the same sentence.

Larry Hughes = Quentin Richardson

Al Harrington= best player on the Knicks

come on now, larry hughes = QRich???u cant be serious, and im not comparing to larry hughes to al harrington u dumbass, like every basketball player in da NBA, when u miss time, u going come back rusty like al harrington did when he first got here, why ya acting like al harrington played good from the beginning, he also struggled and ya werent all over him...im not sayin larry hughes going get 20+ like al but he will definately play better then he first started off cuz he not that wack