2010/2011 Season May Be a Lockout (Ohh Crap!)

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
yea this could potentially ruin one of our seasons, i mean just as were getting good. but i heard they're trying to work out a deal from now.

Scribbles

Rotation player
Spree wasn't a big name player then.

He's exactly what Marbury is right now. A Controversy wrapped ball player who happens to play ball pretty well. Not exceptionally well.

But analysts are saying this could drag into a lockout for more than 2 seasons if it does happen by then!!!! ESPN.

Damn...

Hopefully that Obama stimulus package can get this economy going...

TunerAddict

Starter

He's exactly what Marbury is right now. A Controversy wrapped ball player who happens to play ball pretty well. Not exceptionally well.

But analysts are saying this could drag into a lockout for more than 2 seasons if it does happen by then!!!! ESPN.

Damn...

If it becomes a lockout, expect to see players jumping to Europe for money. And when the league gets back in business, expect some of them to stay.

New New York

Quiet Storm

Damn...

Spree was a 2x All Star before joining the Knicks. He was one of the league leaders in scoring before he got suspended.

He wasnt Steph, he was Joe Johnson!

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
Damn that would be some bullshit. It would stunt the Knicks growth. One less year (or half a year) of no progression that we would need for our free agents and players to develop chemistry.

Akamu

The King
If it becomes a lockout, expect to see players jumping to Europe for money. And when the league gets back in business, expect some of them to stay.

This economic collapse isn't isolated to just the United States, their is a GLOBAL economic tear down going on, are you living under a rock? Europe is not doing any better.

Just shows how much of a clue you have-

TunerAddict

Starter
This economic collapse isn't isolated to just the United States, their is a GLOBAL economic tear down going on, are you living under a rock? Europe is not doing any better.

Just shows how much of a clue you have-

I didn't realize that this global economic impact is causing billionaire sports owners in Greece, Italy, and Spain to not pay ppl. Chelsea in the EPL is still throwing money around like crazy, and so are a lot of teams in Europe in diff sports. The setup of these organizations is very different from American leagues. A lot of these clubs are the children of their investors who do it for love of the game and not for profit as american sports clubs are centered around. These guys in Europe don't care about losing money, they are planing on it. They are losing it before the economic crisis, so losing a little more after isn't going to change shit.

You're a tool. Attack me all you want, you just show what a cunt you are with all your constant bullshit.

EDIT:

*Akamu is now added to your ignore list*

Akamu

The King

Damn...

It's not, it's doing the complete opposite, you don't spend money to lessen a money problem, at the tax payers expense.

I didn't realize that this global economic impact is causing billionaire sports owners in Greece, Italy, and Spain to not pay ppl. Chelsea in the EPL is still throwing money around like crazy, and so are a lot of teams in Europe in diff sports. The setup of these organizations is very different from American leagues. A lot of these clubs are the children of their investors who do it for love of the game and not for profit as american sports clubs are centered around. These guys in Europe don't care about losing money, they are planing on it. They are losing it before the economic crisis, so losing a little more after isn't going to change shit.

You're a tool. Attack me all you want, you just show what a cunt you are with all your constant bullshit.

EDIT:

*Akamu is now added to your ignore list*

Your criticism was never constructive on this forum anyhow, you always represent yourself as a smart ass. You have the designated bench rider Anthony Roberson in your sig, what do you know? Why not add in Jerome James too, they both have something in common, they ride the bench and are on the bulls.

According to turner adick, one of the worst finical collapses taking place Globally does not effect European sports, only in the United States is sports effected by a economic disaster. Your more ignorant then I could possibly imagine. European countries have their own bailout bills, stimulus packages, and job losses to worry about. European stock market is suffering it's worst hit ever.

You act as if I pick on you all the time, I forgot you even existed, go cry to your husbands Anthony Roberson and Mardy Collins you arrogant bytch-