Duhon = bad? No suprise here

metrocard

Legend
In fairness metro, maybe you should stop the bias toward Marbury. If you are going to criticize one man for his bias, you should take a look in the mirror and find your own.

Let's be honest son, you love guys like Francisco Garcia and Carlos Arroyo because of where they were born. I guarantee if Francisco Garcia was named Chet Ridgely and he was from Greenwich, CT, and was pale-white but with the same skills as Garcia, you'd be hating on him. You have bias just as much as the next man.

Little man.
You need to take Duhon's testicles out of your butt.
Its embarassin.

Garcia/Arroyo> Duhon.

Garcia and Arroyo represent me, Garcia represents the Bronx...I can't look up to an athlete? Its rare to have a Latino figure in the NBA....I just have orgullo, why does that matter? Just don't sweat it. Its not really bais, its pride. I still have a realistic view of these players, both NBA reserve players(Garcia has more potential obviously but doesn't have the body to absorb the contact or the foot speed of Rip Hamilton to be a dynamic scorer).

You a clown.

Theres no bias towards Marbury.

D'Antoni rejected Marbury out of a role before any action Marbury has "comitted", its a FACT.

You seem to get mad defensive when I drop the facts and you come around with lame shit that has been repeated.

Let me save SLY some time her and SLAY YOUR WHACK ASS here, ight?

You said

Duhon can be one of the most productive PGs in the league.

LOL.

Really?

You also said Duhon has mad potential

REALLY?

Or is it the offense that has more potential than the player itself?

Look at how amazing Nash did in D'Antoni system.

Nash is a B level PG in reality, borderline all star throughout most of his career.

Hits D'Antoni's systems, and starts producing MVP numbers.

Duhon is obviously isn't half the player Nash is, but you could see the trend here.

Please stop it man, just because you're not facing me doesn't mean you have to text some non sense to another poster who may not pick it up, break it down and throw it back in your face like how I do it.

Duhon has no potential.

Defenseively:
Duhon isn't agile and has problems getting to point A to point B at an NBA pace, even against an average speed PG.
Because of Chris' inability, he gets beat off the dribble and allows his man to penatrate and create.

The defense starts at the backcourt...just like how an NFL defense starts at the line(who ever is closest to the ball). Duhon has been one of the major factors to us paying poor defense this season.
He gets beat physically and his overrated defensive skills get exposed.

Whatever defensive potential Duhon has, I just threw it out the window.
Say bye bye to his defensive potential, Miss Duhon.

You need to stop contradicting yourself...look at yourself...you've been running in circles in this thread...

Duhon is capable of being one of the most productive PG's in the league, but you've agreed with me millions of times that he's a C level PG?

Atleast Duhon should be a little higher than a C for him to have the potential to be one of the most productive PG's in the league.

Duhon is going to be 28...be serious here, he's reached his peak and wasn't even draft on potential, he was drafted because of his intangibles and his college resume, nothing else.

This is whole potential nonsense and this weird ass theory of yours that Duhon could be one of the most productive PG's in the NBA is one of the most ludacris things ever said on this site. Thanks for your contribution, fool.

Stats or not, Duhon is just bad. Watching him run an offense is like watching you water down the forum with your post...just a complete diaster of something so beautiful, oh my how my Knicks had suffer from Duhon's whackness.

LeFlume, cosign.

Akamu

The King
Little man.
You need to take Duhon's testicles out of your butt.
Its embarassin.

Garcia/Arroyo> Duhon.

Garcia and Arroyo represent me, Garcia represents the Bronx...I can't look up to an athlete? Its rare to have a Latino figure in the NBA....I just have orgullo, why does that matter? Just don't sweat it. Its not really bais, its pride. I still have a realistic view of these players, both NBA reserve players(Garcia has more potential obviously but doesn't have the body to absorb the contact or the foot speed of Rip Hamilton to be a dynamic scorer).

You a clown.

Theres no bias towards Marbury.

D'Antoni rejected Marbury out of a role before any action Marbury has "comitted", its a FACT.

You seem to get mad defensive when I drop the facts and you come around with lame shit that has been repeated.

Let me save SLY some time her and SLAY YOUR WHACK ASS here, ight?

You said

Duhon can be one of the most productive PGs in the league.

LOL.

Really?

You also said Duhon has mad potential

REALLY?

Or is it the offense that has more potential than the player itself?

Look at how amazing Nash did in D'Antoni system.

Nash is a B level PG in reality, borderline all star throughout most of his career.

Hits D'Antoni's systems, and starts producing MVP numbers.

Duhon is obviously isn't half the player Nash is, but you could see the trend here.

Please stop it man, just because you're not facing me doesn't mean you have to text some non sense to another poster who may not pick it up, break it down and throw it back in your face like how I do it.

Duhon has no potential.

Defenseively:
Duhon isn't agile and has problems getting to point A to point B at an NBA pace, even against an average speed PG.
Because of Chris' inability, he gets beat off the dribble and allows his man to penatrate and create.

The defense starts at the backcourt...just like how an NFL defense starts at the line(who ever is closest to the ball). Duhon has been one of the major factors to us paying poor defense this season.
He gets beat physically and his overrated defensive skills get exposed.

Whatever defensive potential Duhon has, I just threw it out the window.
Say bye bye to his defensive potential, Miss Duhon.

You need to stop contradicting yourself...look at yourself...you've been running in circles in this thread...

Duhon is capable of being one of the most productive PG's in the league, but you've agreed with me millions of times that he's a C level PG?

Atleast Duhon should be a little higher than a C for him to have the potential to be one of the most productive PG's in the league.

Duhon is going to be 28...be serious here, he's reached his peak and wasn't even draft on potential, he was drafted because of his intangibles and his college resume, nothing else.

This is whole potential nonsense and this weird ass theory of yours that Duhon could be one of the most productive PG's in the NBA is one of the most ludacris things ever said on this site. Thanks for your contribution, fool.

Stats or not, Duhon is just bad. Watching him run an offense is like watching you water down the forum with your post...just a complete diaster of something so beautiful, oh my how my Knicks had suffer from Duhon's whackness.

LeFlume, cosign.

akacosign.jpg

It's official, your roasting with the best. Kwack is that little shyt that stays getting flushed down the toilet but keeps coming back, do us and yourself a favor and stay flushed.

NATE > DUHON

metrocard

Legend
So you would be bias if you rooted from team USA in the Olympics, FIBA, FIFA or any global event?

Its not like I'm saying Arroyo/Garcia/Horford are all star players, I'm not even praising them like that. They are what they are, and I know their talent, skills, and capabilities as NBA players. Theres nothing wrong with having pride in your country's men and local players.

Ron Artest is my favorite basketball player in the world, because his style of play represents NYC in the finest way possible and I enjoy that. Whats so bad about that? I'm not homering out and saying Artest > Kobe and etc...that would be BIAS. You understand now?

"When everything falls into place", Duhon can be one of the most productive PGs in the league.

So whats everything, genius?

One 22 assist game doesn't mean nothing, especially an inferior Warriors defense. Its an impressive stat, but Duhon is still an adaquete at best passer. You should if you watched at least 30 games this season, kinda sad if you're coming to this forum with one game watched under your belt, the spectacular 22 assist Chris Duhon performance.

But still, you're the only man in the planet who has a belief Duhon can be one of the most productive PG's in the league.

Let me take a guess about "everything falls into place"

Knicks trade David Lee/Curry for Dwight Howard
Knicks trade Richardson/Jefferies for Lebron
Knicks trade Hughes/Harrington for Kobe

Knicks starting 5

Duhon
Kobe
James
Wilcox
Howard

6th men
Danilo
Robinson

Is your "everything falls into place" theory close to that?

You did say Duhon has mad potential...so fall back.

"It shows that Duhon has at least the potential, when things go right, Duhon can be one of the most productive PGs in the league."

Ight, I'm ODing with "mad" potential, but you believe Duhon has potential...and heres your argument why:

If he had "no" potential, he never would have made the league or played at Duke.

Why would you say that when I said this already:

He wasn't even draft on potential, he was drafted because of his intangibles and his college resume, nothing else.

See this is why this thread is so long...you just go against points you've been knocked down with...its really pointless...I don't know why you waste your time writing so much.

I never said Nash was not a good passer.

You on Chris Paul:
I'm not sure he would necessarily be the best "fit".

Why???
The most talented and best pure PG in the NBA today would not fit in D'Antoni's offense?

I would like to hear your theory for this one, Einstein.

You keep saying "fit" with no explanation or theory...seems like you have nothing to say once again, just a lot of boring material to present to the forum. Keep throwing those weak jabs chico, they'll stay getting blocked and parried all night.

You're not prepared to speak on what Duhon brings because you're not good at basketball analysis. People on this forum praise me for my basketball analysis even those who disagree with my opinion most of the time. Theres somethings your good at and somethings you're not.

Serviceable? Like I said, any professional PG can be serviceable in this system. What we need is a PG who can be dynamic and we can depend on for optimal service, a PG who can penatrate, keep his dribble and create plays.

Duhon is one worst playmaking PG's in the NBA...is that really quality service?

I guess a low life like you is use to low standards and low quality...great expectations dude...go ahead and bring up the MLE...it'll just prove Duhon's known talents around the NBA...and he's truely not capable of being a sucessful full time PG in ANY professional league.

I never said Duhon was the best defensive player, or a good defensive player at all. But who on the Knicks right now is? Who in a D'Antoni system really ever is?

KBlack, Raja Bell made the all defensive team as a SUN, what do you have to say about that?

Hopefully nothing...seriously. D'Antoni can mix it up with defensive guys like Hunter, Bell, Marion, Hill, and even Diaw has played good defense time to time(saw him shut down Yao Ming on 2-3 occasions.)

Hughes is the best perimeter defender on this team, sadly...but I'm sure D'Antoni is professional enough to add some quality defensive players on this roster.

Everyone has potential to do anything they want, but you need to be realstic.

Duhon does not have the ABILITY to be one of the most productive PG's in the NBA.

Defenseively:

Offensively ability?
Slowest least dynamic PG in the NBA.
Not very good at penetration.
Can't keep his dribble in traffic.
One on one isn't efficient getting by his man.
Does not utilize the pick and roll to effectiveness.
He lacks creativity and makes our offense extremely predictable.
Not a slick passer...doesn't wow you offensively. Only good at hitting an open 3.

Duhon gives nothing to this team except some inconsistant intangibles.

HE HAS NO ABILITY TO BE ONE OF THE MOST PRODUCTIVE PG'S IN THE NBA, SO YOU ARGUMENT IS DEAD.

KBlack, you're a low quality poster looking for rep on this site, dudes have been slaying you since day one...you're just really oblivious and hard headed to give up...so this becomes your primary hobby...I don't know man, I just really bored of you at this point for watering down my thread will a lot of ignorance.

You would do the forum a favor if you bounced, there are Duhon supporters on this site and we want them here for a difference of opinion, but the way you present your argument projects ignorance at its peak. You could just bounce now. (Watch you come back saying I'm giving up on the argument)...this thing was shut down already in 3-5 pages of this thread...the rest of the thread is just you struggling to comeback in really a pathetic way.

metrocard

Legend
Haha, you have no life.
On LURK mode 24/7.
I'm at the internet cafe @ my school...got class at 1:30...then work for the whole day.
I'll reply back after I get home...but you seem to have nothing planned for your whole day except shake your poms poms for Duhon and continue to lurk this site and REPLY with the QUICKNESS.
Son, we know you wait for me all day night...I already proved this before.

Its time to stop lurking and move on with your life...or whats left of it.

Since your fatass is gonna be seated here all day...you might as well re-edit that post and put more caca for me to correct...because that was weak...Akamu and the boys will handle for you now till I return.

KBlack25

Starter
Haha, you have no life.
On LURK mode 24/7.
I'm at the internet cafe @ my school...got class at 1:30...then work for the whole day.
I'll reply back after I get home...but you seem to have nothing planned for your whole day except shake your poms poms for Duhon and continue to lurk this site and REPLY with the QUICKNESS.
Son, we know you wait for me all day night...I already proved this before.

Its time to stop lurking and move on with your life...or whats left of it.

Since your fatass is gonna be seated here all day...you might as well re-edit that post and put more caca for me to correct...because that was weak...Akamu and the boys will handle for you now till I return.

Interesting, I too am in the internet cafe at MY school.

Guess that makes you a fatass with no life.

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
Let me save SLY some time here and SLAY YOUR WHACK ASS here, ight?

I can't let you have all the fun, Metro. So now its my turn...

Black, I'm not even going to quote your weak-ass answers to my last post. They're repetitive and short answers, which shows your lack of ability to have an open discussion. It would be a disservice to all the other posters and readers to keep on going back and forth with you.

You're in law school, right? So proving your point should be easy, but still you cannot go up against others who don't have that background. You're wasting your parents money. I suggest you find another major. Just drop college all together and head over to your local mcdonalds. Your skills are better suited there. :lol:

Next time don't compare me to others. I find it disrespectful. I am my own man. Try and be less arrogant and maintain your composure. Your emotions towards "team marbury" are clearly flustering you. Just let it go. I know they have scarred your life, but let it go.

One more thing, I really can't put words in your mouth, seeing as how you already have duhons d*ck all up in your mouth. :lol:

KBlack25

Starter
I can't let you have all the fun, Metro. So now its my turn...

Black, I'm not even going to quote your weak-ass answers to my last post. They're repetitive and short answers, which shows your lack of ability to have an open discussion. It would be a disservice to all the other posters and readers to keep on going back and forth with you.

You're in law school, right? So proving your point should be easy, but still you cannot go up against others who don't have that background. You're wasting your parents money. I suggest you find another major. Just drop college all together and head over to your local mcdonalds. Your skills are better suited there. :lol:

Next time don't compare me to others. I find it disrespectful. I am my own man. Try and be less arrogant and maintain your composure. Your emotions towards "team marbury" are clearly flustering you. Just let it go. I know they have scarred your life, but let it go.

One more thing, I really can't put words in your mouth, seeing as how you already have duhons d*ck all up in your mouth. :lol:

The fact that you won't respond to me means you know that you are wrong.

My responses are short? The way I look at it, my responses are longer than the part I was responding to. They just look short because I broke it up.

My response to you: 399 Words
What I responded to: 249 Words.

You are just scared to battle me. Just like mad people.

You never answered what you'd prefer, it's a simple question and a point I hadn't broke down before. Yet somehow, this new stuff is repetitive.

Add another moron to the list of KO people I've defeated.

Last edited:

clumsy

Rotation player
you lost when you said Duhon has potential haha...potential to be better than garbage...which he has fulfilled for 1/2 a season.

I too thought Duhon played admirably in the 1/2 half, but he honestly has been trash this last month and a half or so.

KBlack25

Starter
you lost when you said Duhon has potential haha...potential to be better than garbage...which he has fulfilled for 1/2 a season.

I too thought Duhon played admirably in the 1/2 half, but he honestly has been trash this last month and a half or so.

Yes, but what I'm saying is, should Duhon's poor play recently (I'm not nor have I ever defended his play recently, he's been bad) erase the entire front half of the season? I just can't believe people would be so fickle.

And the fact that he fulfilled potential means at some point he had it.

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
Yes, but what I'm saying is, should Duhon's poor play recently (I'm not nor have I ever defended his play recently, he's been bad) erase the entire front half of the season? I just can't believe people would be so fickle.

And the fact that he fulfilled potential means at some point he had it.

hell yeah that first half shyt dont matter if u cant produce when shyt gets tough....dude let it go, duhon is a back up PG and only reason he starting is cuz we dont own a starting PG(yes that includes nate robinson)...nate is not a starter to me, i think he would be laid back if he was to start rather then attack mode coming off the bench

KBlack25

Starter
hell yeah that first half shyt dont matter if u cant produce when shyt gets tough....dude let it go, duhon is a back up PG and only reason he starting is cuz we dont own a starting PG(yes that includes nate robinson)...nate is not a starter to me, i think he would be laid back if he was to start rather then attack mode coming off the bench

Right, because games in November and December count for less wins than games in February and March.

Also, I fully admit that Duhon on most teams is a backup PG. But that doesn't make him BAD, which is where the thread started. I am defending Duhon from people who say he is BAD, he's a mediocre PG who, when things go right on the floor, can be a pretty good PG on a given night. But if he plays at his normal level, he's mediocre.

Last edited:

knickfan2112

Benchwarmer
Right, because games in November and December count for less wins than games in February and March.

February and on are when the games count the most. this is when teams are making their pushes for the playoffs and losing games are more critical. if you go on a losing streak in november and december you can make make up for it.

KBlack25

Starter
February and on are when the games count the most. this is when teams are making their pushes for the playoffs and losing games are more critical. if you go on a losing streak in november and december you can make make up for it.

What does a win count for in the win column in December? The same number of wins a win counts for in February. I understand your point, but you say losing games late is more critical, it's not. Losing games at any point in the season hurts your playoff hopes the same, necessarily.

The flip side to your argument is if you play well in November and December you don't have to win as many games down the stretch. It's simple math. One game in October = one game in January = one game in March. The only time games actually really count more is in April, when you are in the playoffs.

The point I'm making is that Duhon's help in November and December is at least partially the reason we are in the playoff hunt in March. Duhon plays poorly in November and December, and we're cellar dwellers once again. We wouldn't even be talking playoffs in the first place if Duhon played as poorly in November and December as he had in March.

metrocard

Legend
30cahz4.jpg

Lets recap.

KBlack is online 24/7.

He actually listened to me, and re-edited his whole post like a lame.
KBlack thinks he's significant on the site now.
Dude, just because your name is under the last reply of every thread doesn't mean your significant, just means you spend too much time here. Simply.

Son, you realize you coming with nothing new here? I can't even laugh here because its so pathetic right now.

You posted that link a million times, you really orgasmed when I sent that you message.

All it was me advestising Knicksonline to hoopshype.
I sent the same generic message to other posts on hopopshpye, not just you.
Sorry to blow your bubble of joy.

Whatever your weird ass defenition of "bias" is, you're making no point again.
Theres nothing wrong for rooting for the home team or home grown players.

The guys I happend to root for are very skilled, and superior talents to Duhon.

Dude, now you "explain" what you mean? Why couldn't you say it before?
Now I just you're making shit up to continue this dead arguement of yours. Your desperate for the attention now.

That shit doesn't even make sense.

Not every team in the NBA in the Golden State Warriors, so how can Duhon realstically be one of the most productive PG's in the NBA?

Answer is simple.

He can't

So shut up, no one wants to hear your weird ass scenarios where NBA teams will play Golden State defense for your precious Chris Duhon's prouctivity.

KidWhack25, all you're doing here is making Duhon look INFERIOR in each post you make. Just stop, you're ruining the poor guy's rep as a Knick with you being a low quality representive who continually fails.

You coming here saying Duhon needs a perfect preformance from his teammates(for them to get all the rebounds and hit their shots) for Duhon to get 22 assist.

Such a lame arguement...no fact at all, just one documented game...I don't even know what else to say since I'm so not convinced. You write a lot, but fail to convince any of us here. Its obviously frustrated you too, look at your emotional outburst you gave out here today(plus the fact your sit on the computer all day waiting for me to post so you can reply quickly as possible. Only if you saw how depressing your actions...you need to make better decesions here).

I think you could post a little more quality if you take a week off, think things out for once. You know?

This herb called me "big cat", surburb alert.

You said:

He was drafted at least partially on talent.

Seems like your argument is diminishing by the post. You sound LESS bold after I drop the knowledge on the table.

You went to the NBA draft board and found nothing that helped your argument.

"Duhon works hard and plays smart. Plays like a winner. Won an NCAA Championship at Duke in 2002. Brings great intangibles to the table. Doesn’t have great size, strength, or athleticism, but he maximizes what he does have every time he steps onto the floor. "

They mention what I said to you.

All Duhon has is a college resume of being on a great team with talented elite players...and playing for a prestigous college.

Why would you be so foolish to support my arguement? I guess if you can't beat them, join them.

WAIT, AREN'T YOU THE SAME KID WHO CRIED WHEN I BLOCKED HIS FANTASY BBALL TEAM FROM THE KNICKSONLINE.COM LEAGUE?

Ahh, I remember you now.

I could see why you have all this hostility towards me and studying my post like its mid-term study material.

Haha, way to add to your lameness.

Your self esteem is low, MAD low.

Why?

You write a lot because you feel your words are inferior.
Simply, its really sad too.
When you RE-EDIT your post, with some phobia feeling like you didn't write enough.
Just learn how to get to the point, but in order to do that you would have to learn how to make a point, right kid?

Stop lying. Herb goons like you get no play.
The league took me 2 minutes to make, and 3 minutes to make this thread. Thats longer than you performance in bed.
I created a league for the FORUM, pendejo.
It helps keep the good members of this site up to date with other NBA players, injuries and etc.
I like bringing this forum together because its an interesting group of crazy ass Knick fans.

Nice, you're in Law School so you must know everything since graduated and mastered every textbook.

You have no character or credibility, I honestly didn't know you posted on this site until you came crying and b*itching on my thread.
So in reality and in your terms of Law School, I would be attacking nothing since theres nothing there for me to attack. Find a character and build up some credibility. I don't think you'll be able to do that through playing fantasy basketball on Yahoo, ESPN, Google, CNN, PBS...get a life son.

Thats my reply to you when you started crying in my thread.

I was JoseJ on hoopshype to get more Knick fans on this site...I sent an invite to all the active Knick posters on hoopshype to Knicksonline...KBlack is obsessing over a PM I sent him(copy and pasted to every Knick fan on there).

Why you are obsessed?
You're alway online when I come back here from class/workout/work/gf.
Do you wait for my response and copy and paste every quote by me?
Its cool, you're not the first.

Getting exposed by metro leads to obsessive disorders...you seem to be stressing out.

You still crying?

Not a damn thing changed, I guess you really was still crying.

Another quoter:

Spurs stfu

Get 'em, boy.

KBlack, you're a b*tch.
You come to the defense of a Spurs fan who got exposed left and right.
All because you're upset you couldn't spend all your useless free time playing on your 93938th different fantasy league team. All because no one wanted to join your whack ESPN league. All because you didn't get the rules and regulations you wanted in my league.
All you've done is cry about me "attacking" people. I don't really care about the internet, so most of what I say is out of my freedom and creativity. I have no respect or regard for you, especially a scumbag like you.
If your feelings got hurt, thats way too ****ing bad. Sorry if you lost sleep over this, but you really need to move on and get over something so ****ing stupid. I don't even check this stupid ass league because I barely have time to be on the computer ****ing around.

I am UNETHICAL, arrogant; but I provide the facts and always have the ammo to defend myself from anyone who doubts me. I guess thats what makes me such a controversial poster.
Peace. :afro:

The same way you give credit to me and metro, i give credit to metro for makin me the poster i am. The summer of 07 my computer had a virus, but i lurked on here occasionally and what i saw was a one man army destroyin every poster on this site that disagreed with him. Dr. Crappy, lil man bklyn, datruth, donchris...and several other posters were destroyed by metro who was almost by himself. There was one other poster who agreed with him, forget who it was. But while some still believed in isiah metro knew where we were heading, before everyone else. And he was right...He was the first one to take over this site, and then i came back and i agree with most of what metro says. Even when i dont, i always respect his opinions because he never says anything thats stupid or doesnt make sense. Then team starbury got formed earlier this year. I always point to the official blow it the fukk up thread where i officially became elite as i defeated good posters like home theater guy and knickslover. Once you become elite you can pick and chose your spot. I dont feel like givin a newb tryin to get attention, disagreeing with me...then ill just call him a maggot and tell him to get the fukk outta here. If im feelin like goin all in, thats what i do. Getreal is my most recent win...and prior to him i believe it was portega. Team starbury is unstoppable...abcd really stepped it up over the summer, we got jpz and akamu. I think rady should consider callin this site Starbariansonline.com

We took out everyone on this site.

Anyways, jpz-im happy that i helped make you become the poster you are. Your much better then when you first joined and continue to do your thing.

I remember we had semi-beef in the beginning when you weren't so critical of Isiah, but your status blew up when you started dominating dudes in debates, provided a lot of interesting facts, and spoke the truth on every current event that happened with the Knicks. Then you started making the game threads and cool off topic threads which is when I knew you became King.

I get too much credited, guys like GetReal, Kiyaman, ABCD, homer, Starts, Allen, Knicks15...Pricey...etc, so many people I forgot, but each one of those guys have their own style which makes this forum a pleasure to read. When you have depressed clowns like Spursfag and KWhack degrading the forum to elementary level, you know have to put these clowns in check.

Some quality ish.

Back to that silly little draft profile you pulled up for your girlfriend...check this out.

Check out his downside

Downside: What happened to his offense? After showing promise during his freshman and sophomore seasons, he's struggled to get the ball in the basket. He doesn't have NBA three range on his jumper. A mediocre free throw shooter who will go entire games without getting to the line. An excellent athlete, but not very explosive.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nbadraft/d05/tracker/player?playerId=18647

They talk about his staminia as his upside...seem like a lot of upsides disappeared...so Duhon is literally Doo Doo.

Duhon cannot create for his teammates well, and Robinson has done a better job this season breaking down the defense and making easier shot for his teammates. Duhon mostly gets his assist from the open man behind the 3pt line. His passing is really one dimensional, a lot of guys in the NBA are better.

Fool, your research consist of google. I'm a draft guru.

I don't misquote you, you just fail to explain yourself and leave yourself vunerable.

Duhon is pass first because he can't score. He's terrible because his passing isn't really that good, he's a very AVERAGE passer.

I am a BBall genius you mad? We know you don't the NBA, basketball and much about life. You seem to focus on fantasy basketball, Chris Duhon and lurking this site to read and reply to my post. Thats all we know about you. You have a lot of personality there chico.

Hate me or love me, I'm well respected whereever I go because I do great things. I don't need to go over them(funny you would probably post your resume here to get approval of others on the site...because you're so lame! HAHA). Posters here know I give my respect to the orginal posters...its a mutual respect, its not about agreeing or disagreeing and everyone throws a little insults here and there(they're funny, unless they're coming from a dull depressed dude like yourself). Its about backing up your opinion with good back up information...educating each other, because even I don't know everything out there.

Again, I brought you to this site because you posted a lot on Hoopshype, I wanted to get more active posters on Knicksonline. I sent a lot of invites to like 50 different people. You still feeling special over that(sign of homosexualness). Relax kid, it was obviously a mistake, and I made a big contribution for hoopshype by removing you from their site...but then again, you are a fat loser, with no life. You most likely post on hoopshype until you get a notification when I post...you're the biggest lurk this site has faced, and they've been MANY.

I don't try hard like you to have perfect grammer, I write these post on the fly, quickly as possible. Not trying to sit here all day like you, stressin out.

You're here praising your first post because someone gave you props?
You're smiling because MSGKnicks called you a good poster?

Why are you calling out Akamu or?

You don't even know spanish dude, some fat white boy from the surburbs who not the fight type, you'll get scuffed out on the block.

a lot of puerto ricans pronounce it "mielda"
Dominicans saym mielda too...

A fast pronunciation of mierda, a.k.a. Shit, in dominican slang.
¡MIELDA! ¡ahora si que no jodimo!
¡MIE-e-e-e-LDA! ¡ahora si que no jodimo!

NYC's spanish speaking communiy is mostly DR/PR...so its common to here this, this is why city guys like Akamu and I are familar with this.

You're not from NYC...you're not really a NYer at heart, so you have no idea what you're talking about once again.

I keep responding because its cool to keep pressing my boots on your ugly face...knowing you have no possible comeback because you write, repeat alot of nothing. So its like hitting a punching page.

I'm dominant wherever I go, thats just my swagger. I don't think you could anything to stop it. So keep crying.

Right, because:

All this lurking on the intenet.
All this time waiting online for me to reply
All this time posting on hoopshype
All this time thinking of things to write
All this time wasted.

You magically have

a girlfriend
a law degree
and a resume that shows u came from a top tier college.

You have all this but yet, dedicated 90% of your day to me.

Damn...seems like a waste of time.

How about we see a picture of you and your girlfriend(no fakes, myspace or whatever). I mean this is your time to show you have personaility/confidence.

Dude, if you're another Trillion when your shit is all ****ed, don't even bother poster.

You know I'll tear that ass apart...and completely end you on this site, so you dodging me calling you would not be suprising at all.

I'll be in the fitness/education field...you lack the confidence/personality and skills to even step into my field. You soft ass can't even get up to do 10 pull ups unless its on Chris Duhon's cock.

So my question is, who are you?

Because this KBlack25 character is lamest in the forum...you seem serious and stiff...I'm mad LOOSE and don't give a **** what I say it, I know I can turn the page and move on...you literally lose sleep over me.

There has never been a man on Knicksonline who lurks to the point of e-stalking and then studying the man. You remind me of that hostile philipino dude with PMS.

You should leave now and save yourself for the embarassment. I'm a ruthless guy when it comes to talking shit online. I'm just a violent individual in general. In person, I like to talk with my hands. Just reall talk.

You a herb, so I'm going to address like you a inferior weak unskilled depressed bitch with no talent, just like how I've been doing since day and will continue to.
I'm mad consistant. :cool:

metrocard

Legend
FUNNY_anime.gif

Keep lurking as "guest", I see you boy :lol:

Guys, don't mind me, I just like to flex my muscle

21FUNNY.gif

:lol:

I can't wait to read what Akamu is going to bomb this dude with.

But gotta review my Kinesology exam manana...then exercise/sex it up before work @ ASTRAL FITNESS IN THE BRONX...HIT IT UP PEOPLE, ONLY 28 A MONTH FOR QUALITY PERSONAL TRAINING!!!!