New York Knicks @ Miami Heat 2-28-09

StreetDreams21

I got Soul
I wouldn't care if he just said he would take a break. What got me pissed is when he said he wanted the team to lose every game, not to get any free agents, etc. But he said he overreacted, so I dropped it.

That's what got me pissed. Like i said if you say bad sh!t about our team GTFO, but you should've just said you're taking a break. For real man, I know you made a mistake, bu wishing bad upon your team is totally unnecessary.

WVKnickfan

Rotation player
lee should take big responsibility for this loss. they drew up a play to go to him and he wasnt even looking for the ball? smh

Whoa now don't be so quick to blame Lee on that lose.Yes he and Duhon got mixed up there at the end but it should'nt hav'nt come down to that.Am I the only one that saw Nate and Harrington throw up brick after brick and bad shot after bad shot after the first quarter on.They're the two that really got the ball rolling for the Heat and their comeback victory.I really like Nate as a player but he HAS to calm down his emotions during a game.He want him to keep the emotion that helps him play better BUT he has to get rid of the emotions that makes him cocky and get into other players faces wanting to fight.

Like I said I like Nate as a player but he has to work on his emotions b/c they will getting nothing but trouble.

Whoa now don't be so quick to blame Lee on that lose.Yes he and Duhon got mixed up there at the end but it should'nt hav'nt come down to that.Am I the only one that saw Nate and Harrington throw up brick after brick and bad shot after bad shot after the first quarter on.They're the two that really got the ball rolling for the Heat and their comeback victory.I really like Nate as a player but he HAS to calm down his emotions during a game.He want him to keep the emotion that helps him play better BUT he has to get rid of the emotions that makes him cocky and get into other players faces wanting to fight.

Like I said I like Nate as a player but he has to work on his emotions b/c they will getting nothing but trouble.
I agree with you that it shouldn't have come down to that, but the fact is, it did, and both lee and duhon didn't execute.

WVKnickfan

Rotation player
I agree with you that it shouldn't have come down to that, but the fact is, it did, and both lee and duhon didn't execute.

No they did'nt exacute the play but like we have said it should'nt have come down to that.Nate and Harrington was the reason it came down to that b/c of their awful play.

trautwig Is A Moron.this ****ing Guy Said That Beasley Looked Atleast 4 Inches Taller Than Wil.are You ****ing Kidding Me? What A Moron.why Do People Insist On This Myth That The Guy Is 6-11? Will Looked Atleast An Inch Taller Than Him.