Voting Has Begun

quiggle

Starter
did you get to meet the other contestants? he's really cool lol I was shocked to open the link and see him there.

Knicks1stLady

Benchwarmer
I met Nina and Kevin thats about it, which guy do u know?
ny1knicksfansigx0077rj1.jpg

OGKnickfan

Enlightened
I tried to vote like 50 times, but it stopped me, after just one vote. KO, ya'll need to look out for your own and vote. Good look, hopefully these mugs vote.

quiggle

Starter
does anyone else feel it's unfair that when the voting began a couple of peeps including you didn't have their videos up yet? how come they didn't start the contest with all the videos up, isn't that giving the first people an unfair advantage?

Knicks1stLady

Benchwarmer
does anyone else feel it's unfair that when the voting began a couple of peeps including you didn't have their videos up yet? how come they didn't start the contest with all the videos up, isn't that giving the first people an unfair advantage?
thats the same shit I said, they just put my video up today and a lot of them had theirs up since y-day. Me and 3 others are a day behind in the votes, they should have waited.

Akamu

The King
Whoever wants to vote multiple times pm me, it's simple...i know other people are doing it for other contestants-