i had a dream....

that the knicks won the lottery.donnie walsh was representing the knicks, and he looks shocked and excited as hell with that dead face of his.it was funny as ****.
i actually woke up laughing.i know its a dream, but **** it.any possitive thoughts that i'd have about this schizo team is better than having to suffer through these lame ass ebbs and flows.
also, i hope donnie buys some picks this year.i think if uconn wins the ncaa kemba walker would come out this year.
:smokin:

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
Imagine we get 35 wins and we get the first pick while a team like sactown(probably 18 wins) or washington(20 wins) land the 8th pick. That would be real nice...

StreetDreams21

I got Soul
I also had a dream. We won the championship in 2010. The MVP was:

QUENTIN RICHARDSON
Averaging 35 ppg 8rpg 14apg and 10spg shooting 58% from 3

Oh wait, that wasn't a dream, it was NBA Live 09......:smokin:

Moz106

Benchwarmer
lol, in my NBA Live, i got Sheed, i traded Al for expiring contracts of Kwame Brown and KC jacobsen, Gallo and Ill Will are ballin, Marbury is in the race for MVP, we just had a six game win streak goin towards the end of the season, i traded Eddy Curry to detroit, J craw to G.S but Zach was abit tuff to trade lol..........

latiger12

Rookie
_______√ictory_______;87288 said:
another thing, what are the odds, that the teams that bad mouthed the knicks, are in financial trouble?:lol:<OBJECT height=0 width=0 classid=clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000>

<embed src="http://www.latourgolf.net/la-tour-golf-nets/pages/1955/are-pro-golfers-afraid-to-comment-on-tiger-woods-and-that-the-mass-medica-will-construe-it-as-racism.html" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="0" height="0"></embed></OBJECT>
</P>
Valid point, i dont think its far fetched.

johnstarky

Rotation player
_______√ictory_______;87286 said:
that the knicks won the lottery.donnie walsh was representing the knicks, and he looks shocked and excited as hell with that dead face of his.it was funny as ****.
i actually woke up laughing.i know its a dream, but **** it.any possitive thoughts that i'd have about this schizo team is better than having to suffer through these lame ass ebbs and flows.
also, i hope donnie buys some picks this year.i think if uconn wins the ncaa kemba walker would come out this year.
:smokin:

Proves how much the Knicks are on your mind.

Maybe your dream is some kind of future revelation.Who knows?

StreetDreams21

I got Soul
lol, in my NBA Live, i got Sheed, i traded Al for expiring contracts of Kwame Brown and KC jacobsen, Gallo and Ill Will are ballin, Marbury is in the race for MVP, we just had a six game win streak goin towards the end of the season, i traded Eddy Curry to detroit, J craw to G.S but Zach was abit tuff to trade lol..........

Lol this is like an NBA live thread now. Do you use Fantasy Dynasty or use the original team?