Wilcox's Limited Playing Time?

Was "The Big Cock" a wise draft choice?

• Total voters

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
I don't have the luxury of being able to watch many games & am unaware of why Chris Wilcox is not receiving much time on the floor?

Can someone enlighten me please?

Is he an offensive vegetable or something?

JayJ44

Starter
No idea. I've heard that D'antoni doesn't want to bother integrating a player into the lineup, when he's not going to be here next year. But I don't think that's true. He should be getting more time than Jeffries and Q-Rich.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
D'Antoni is strict about his 9-man rotation i guess so if he has his mind made up it'll take alot to change it

i mean i think Nicholes and Samb could help us alot even if they only play 10 mins a game

Nicholes gives us shooting and Samb shot-blocking

jpz17

Starter
Brook Lopez>>>>Gallinari
Eric Gordon>>>>Gallinari

But just because they are better, doesn't mean they would help this team as much

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
Wilcox should be getting more playing time than he currently is, but Mike D'Antoni doesn't want to give him any playing time.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
Brook Lopez>>>>Gallinari
Eric Gordon>>>>Gallinari

But just because they are better, doesn't mean they would help this team as much

I agree with both your statements, but Brook Lopez would have definitely made a difference for the Knicks.

I've seen Lopez play for most of the regular season, and his game is very similar to Zydrunas Ilgauskas and Pau Gasol's game. He has the potential to be an All Star.

Eric Gordon would have also helped the Knicks, because he can shoot the ball, unlike Larry Hughes and Quentin Richardson.

DJ Augustin is also better than Danilo Gallinari. He's a high scoring/assist point guard.

Paul1355

All Star
We all know Gallo has the ability to be a deadly shooter and if he actually gained some confidence and didnt pass the ball to guys like Q Rich, who miss shots, then Gallo would average good offensive numbers.

Gallinari has to shoot more and drive the basket, pain and simple. He is very good at drawing fouls and gets the reach in call alot because he can flop like Paul Pierce at times.

Gallinari can be much more effective if he uses screens to free himself up. Seeing him standing in a corner during a whole play is useless if he doesnt move around. Teams eventually are going to see Duhon's KNOWN play were he drives to the hoop and passes out to the open man so teams are going to telegraph the pass and contest the shots Gallo should be getting.

Gallo just needs to boost up his confidence and free himself up to get open shots that he can easily make.

jpz17

Starter
I agree with both your statements, but Brook Lopez would have definitely made a difference for the Knicks.

I've seen Lopez play for most of the regular season, and his game is very similar to Zydrunas Ilgauskas and Pau Gasol's game. He has the potential to be an All Star.

Eric Gordon would have also helped the Knicks, because he can shoot the ball, unlike Larry Hughes and Quentin Richardson.

DJ Augustin is also better than Danilo Gallinari. He's a high scoring/assist point guard.

those statements I made and what you made can all change and we know it:peace: