New York Nets?

Knicks07

Benchwarmer
When the Nets move here to New York, are you guys gonna become Net fans? It will be nice that NY has 2 teams. Maybe atleast one would make the playoffs

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
When the Nets move here to New York, are you guys gonna become Net fans? It will be nice that NY has 2 teams. Maybe atleast one would make the playoffs

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

What makes this post so funny is that you sound serious when asking the question...

FUKK NO!!! Nets have always been bitches in my opinion. Even if they win 10 straight championships when they move here and we don't win a single game in those 10 seasons, I will continue to root for MY team...the NY KNICKS!!!

Knicker23

Benchwarmer
are they really moving to NY??

And No i'd never root for them... yea i suppose it'd be like how i don't root for the Mets...I suppose if they made it to the playoffs id lean towards them being NY, never over the Knicks though

LeFlume

All Star
New Jersey are Metro NY. Just like Brooklyn or Queens. Meadowlands is NY to me. Anyone been to a Giants game and thought you were going out of state? Come On guys. Nets/Devils New York teams. They are just named New Jersey :afro:

Knicks07

Benchwarmer
I didn't mean, if the nets move to NY, would stop being Knick fans. What i meant is if the knicks wouldent make the playoffs and the nets did, would u root 4 them in the playoffs since they would be from NY. I would never stop being a Knick fan over the nets.

dre48ny

Rotation player
I'm a knicks fan!!

If the Knicks don't make the playoffs, i still watch basketball but I usually root for a team with 0 championships like the Jazz, Suns, Mavs, etc.

I would root for the Nets to beat the Celtics, Bulls, Pistons, Heat, etc. in the post season. But i am not a fan of their team.

knickfan2112

Benchwarmer
I didn't mean, if the nets move to NY, would stop being Knick fans. What i meant is if the knicks wouldent make the playoffs and the nets did, would u root 4 them in the playoffs since they would be from NY. I would never stop being a Knick fan over the nets.

it would take a while for me to consider them new york... but i probably would root for them to win becuase there NY... Knicks are the only tru ny basketball team and always will be

amilion

Benchwarmer
From what I've heard in my sports law class, it's highly unlikely that the nets will move now. But who knows.

But on to the question at hand: F*ck the Nets as someone so eloquently stated earlier. I hate that team so much and as much as I love Jay-Z, the fact that he had something to do with this "brooklyn nets" shit makes me say f*ck Jay-Z the basketball owner.

The only time I will lean in their favor is if they play the heat b/c I hate that team even more. But there will only be one NY team and even if these bums (yup I called 'em bums lol) do move to NY they will still be the New Jersey F*cking Nets.

quiggle

Starter
it's a shame it hasn't happened, if only this already took place earlier then LeBron would be joining Kidd, Carter and HOV over in Brooklyn. filthy.

Knicks07

Benchwarmer
1- theyre staying in nj
2-probably the most pathetic question i've ever heard.

wow you guys obviously didnt read the 2nd post i made. I NEVER asked would u stop bein knick fans. I said if NYK wouldent make the playoffs would you root for the nets in the playoffs. You people misunderstood what i was asking, calm down its not that serious

Dirk

Benchwarmer
They were original NY team in 70s before is new Jersy

is call brooklyn Net in new stadium Broklyn

put Cury in this team please