Oh snap!! We gotta game tonight my fellow knicks fans

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Knicks @ Detroit tonight @ 7:30pm ET

nbastandingsprobasketba.png

Just a couple of quick notes on last nights game.....

-Larry Hughes >> Q-Rich
I think Hughes' problem was that he wasnt playing in an open system while he was in Cleveland and Chicago. Once upon a time he averaged 22 points per game with the Wizards. Hes looking like a good player again now that hes in more of an open system. I really like his defense too, hes got great hands (no homo)​

-I like the Cock (no homo)
Hes a much better defender then I think anyone would have guessed. Hes got good reflexes and very good instincts. I know he didnt score last night, but I think hes a keeper.​

-Chris Duhorn is a bum
icon13.gif

Turnover prone, and hes an average defender...nothing spectacular, like he was falsely advertised to be. Whys he even in the starting lineup? Duhorn stans will get upset and say stuff like "oh what about when he set that record against the Warriors" shut ya bumba Duhorn is a bum....ba :lol:​

And one quick note about tonights game....

I believe that Iverson is still out, but Detroit has played better without him. They are a tough team but if we bring our A game and make our shots, we can win. If we play like pansys with no heart, we will lose. Its as simple as that.

Have a good night fellas, enjoy the game
icon14.gif

Last edited:

JayJ44

Starter
I always forget we have a game on the second night of back to backs lol.

We've beaten Detroit in the past. We need this win if we have any hopes of making the playoffs. In fact, this is probably the deciding game. They need to go and play like it is.

I really hope Nate starts this game. Duhon always starts the game with a turnover, and it kills any momentum we have. Besides the fact he never pushes the ball. Nate brings energy and excitement to start the game.

Knicker23

Benchwarmer
this would be a nice win if we can get it..we got some tough teams coming up in magic and cavs so we need to get what we can..Bulls are playn magic tonight, so they'll prob lose..Bucks are takin on Golden State so idk bout that one...Nets are off and so are Hornets i think..

no Wallace tonight so hopefully that'll be nice

TunerAddict

Starter
this would be a nice win if we can get it..we got some tough teams coming up in magic and cavs so we need to get what we can..Bulls are playn magic tonight, so they'll prob lose..Bucks are takin on Golden State so idk bout that one...Nets are off and so are Bobcats i think..

no Wallace tonight so hopefully that'll be nice

fixed......

Knicker23

Benchwarmer
ahah whoops...i think bobcats are playn hornets next game or something ha...

playn pretty well right now, neck and neck so far..Dlee has to keep goin at their center keep the fouls coming

OGKnickfan

Enlightened
As I, and several other members of the site have said, Larry Hughes sucks. Some of you, after last night's lucky performance, thought he was a superstar. This guy stinks and will continue stinking, with a rare decent shooting night. If he learns his role: play D, pass and only take layups - he'll do himself, and the team, a lot of good. Otherwise, he's a huge liability.

Right now, a big reason we're losing to Detroit is his cancerous shooting, which has rubbed off on some of the other players.

knicksfancris

Benchwarmer
As I, and several other members of the site have said, Larry Hughes sucks. Some of you, after last night's lucky performance, thought he was a superstar. This guy stinks and will continue stinking, with a rare decent shooting night. If he learns his role: play D, pass and only take layups - he'll do himself, and the team, a lot of good. Otherwise, he's a huge liability.

Right now, a big reason we're losing to Detroit is his cancerous shooting, which has rubbed off on some of the other players.
one he is our best sg and he just made there clutch free trows no we and overtime and he is doing good so what more u want