Game Thread: Knicks vs. Cavaliers 3/15 6PM

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
LeBron is MVP unless the Heat can win 48+ games if they do that then Wade is the MVP.

Cav's are gonna win at least 60 games this year and thats a huge suprise considering they only won 45 last year.

Wade is the best clutch player in the league, has a great mid range shot, and is decent from beyond the arc

LeBron is a good mid-range shooter and streaky from beyond the arc, but LeBron gets a triple-double nearly every game.

....anyways hope we could steal this one.

jpz17

Starter
Robinson Wade Chandler Lee Bosh, lol seems unrealistic but... hey it could happen :D

GO KNICKS

BEAT THOSE CAVS

theyre not playing bad. if they fall behind early, the cavs arent gonna let them back in. theyre doing ok with keeping up basket for basket so far. they gotta get to the hoop. hughes just blew a layup but if he keeps doing what hes doing the execution will come. i never really thought of the cavs as a defensive team, and theyre really not, just aggressive, swarming d.

lee is holding his own but he just looks so undersized against Z. i wanna get a look at samb no homo, this isnt a great situation for him to get his first minutes though.

jefferies has the biggest pair of stone hands ive ever seen. ever time he gets the ball it always ends in him dropping it or it flying into the stands.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
5 star game thread from goknicks, very creative

spotlightmarch-1.gif

This is like the beginning of super mario brothers 3, thats how the game starts. I used to play that non stop when i was real young

lebronze is playing like a bum, smh @ knicks fans that cheer for this guy :no:

Kiyaman

Legend
Hughes & Harrington will have to start slashing to the hoop in the 2nd half b/c they took enough jumpshots for two games in the first half.

Halftime
Cavs-50
Knicks-43

JayJ44

Starter
We played pretty well in the first half. Need to drive to the rim more, and take less jumpshots. David Lee really needs to improve his shot. It showed promise in the beginning of the year, but he can't even make a 5 foot jumper lately. We really need him to make mid range jumpers today, to get Ilgualskus away from the rim.