fast1

Rookie
louisville will win it this season, they are strong almost on all fronts
clear.gif

LeFlume

All Star
Blake Griffin who? Never heard of him :smokin:

Go 'Cuse

After that Uconn game in the Big East Tournament I believe they can beat anybody. Had we lost. I would probably thought we couldn't beat The Sooners. But now!!! Blake who? :peace:

jimkcchief88

All Star
Mizzou-rah!!! Sweet Sixteen for a team picked to finish in the lower half of the Big 12. As for Cuse', I don't know. We beat OU in our final home game of the season, but Blake always gets his. Good luck!!! We will be getting ready to put Memphis' frosh pg through our 40 minutes of hell. MIZ-ZOU!!!

jimkcchief88

All Star
Helluva game played by my Tigers tonight. Tall order on Saturday against a beefy Big East squad but on the flip side they won't have time to prepare for the "40 minutes of hell." Congrats MIZZOU!!!

Pricey

Rotation player
dissapointing game from Duke, lets be honest we dont have the players inside to win the tournament and we shot poorly from the 3 point line.
its dissapointing.

LeFlume

All Star
I'm a Big East guy so I was happy to see 'Nova advance. What was surprising is how they won. Total domination.

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
always hated duke since jason williams was ballin' there. always used to say "hope that ni99a gets into an accident" and then wadda ya know...

but right now i do feel sorry for duke.........well, maybe not :lol:

the thing thats affecting duke the most is their recruiting. no future superstars. i remember back in the day they had brand, magette, battier, hill, laettner, avery(1st rounder), langdon, etc. now, not many big names. coach K shouldn't just look for 4 year players. he should also be looking for 1 and done superstars, IMO

LeFlume

All Star
Coach K is looking for good student-athletes, he don't want 1 years players. He wants good students. He is Old School and he learned that from way back when he was an assistant for Coach Knight. He won't change.

Giants89FLY

Rotation player
Shooting 0-10 in the first half killed cuse tonight... I expected griffin to do his thing.. Cuse hits shots in the first half the whole game changes..